Epic Perfect World

Need Action, Market Price

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
Remember TRafalgar for old player? who play the market price, manipulate the prices of Gold to make it lower/ Puzzle cube to make it 4k-4.5k stable/ Ornas ? its me, 

the only Problem on this game why prices are getting high are Lack of Item which can be craft using EC

EPW are running almost 4 years, imagine on it? 

If 200 Player a day can Farm 1000 EC per day from Quest Reward
Means EPW player can generate almost 200k EC a day / 1.4M EC a week / 5.6m a Month, 67m EC a year 268m PIECES for almost 4 years.

EC doesn't disappear on game, its only cycled on all player on Market, all player are rich now, 
Because of Highly supply of EC on game prices of ornas/items getting high .
and people now a days are too much greedy on "Best stats' that they want to get.

I remember that i start 500 EC and make it grow to 535k EC which is around July 2014, which is Super highly amount on that time, but i do not sell/buy ornas on high price to make the server market stable, i maintain every week for puzzle cube 4k-4.5k a clean which i craft 15++ per week and sell it on fix price
Same as Gold which is 35 each and goes down to 30 each .
ID stone which stable on 2k-2.4k Each on that time .

the Only solution is add Item or Gears that can be crafted using EC, 
Make a way that ec can be disappear on game so the Highly supply on it can reduce and make the Prices low.
Each day ec supply are getting high, If you have many of it surely you will buy Item which price are High .

EC are almost Same as Coin, but only Difference Coin can be use to Buy/Craft and item which is coin are disappear. so coin supply doesn't goes up.

I Hope Agatio will think a way to reduce the supply of EC on game, this is only way to fix the problem,

Logic : Highly supply on EC make market price blows up, Low EC supply make Market price goes Down

It's Simple Logic on Market, Business Management.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's either adding EC => WWI/CoG exchange or making engrave option which would require ECs.
People stopped using ECs into their gears since Perfect Elements were introduced.

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Only way to lower the price instantly would be to make a trade forge that allows a player to trade all materials that make a warsong belt into the equivalent EC of what they were originally worth (so people aren't left with useless mats). Then to make a forge like the one in nightscream where you can just trade EC directly to the clean ornament. Would save people buying clean and you can't pay 15k for a belt if it possible to make it in a forge for 7.5-10k.

Offline DoubleOseven

It's either adding EC => WWI/CoG exchange or making engrave option which would require ECs.
People stopped using ECs into their gears since Perfect Elements were introduced.
EC are getting stack now because of that PE, since its stack people forcing to buy OP prices Ornas to get it resulting unbalance Prices . I hope it will be fix .

Offline DoubleOseven

Only way to lower the price instantly would be to make a trade forge that allows a player to trade all materials that make a warsong belt into the equivalent EC of what they were originally worth (so people aren't left with useless mats). Then to make a forge like the one in nightscream where you can just trade EC directly to the clean ornament. Would save people buying clean and you can't pay 15k for a belt if it possible to make it in a forge for 7.5-10k.
You have a point on this suggestion, Adding EC to material or EC to Clean ornament resulting to lower the prices on Market, they can use EC to get orna instead of buying on OP price seller,