Epic Perfect World

Mord VS Ice ~what goes around comes around

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
thanks for TrashTalking me whas allot of fun atleast you showed some balls to 1v1 , something your friend paulo didn't .
deal with the consequences now too  :normal-36:

ENJOY !!
Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 07:58 am by Tyroth

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
At least he had the balls XD

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Well you see , I'm not here to trashtalk cus idgaf about your video LMAO , but Mord , you died like 4 times after you killed Ice once and you said the veno (red circle) aoe'd you while she was in sz LMAE.
Bye.   #NoTrashtalk.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Well you see , I'm not here to trashtalk cus idgaf about your video LMAO , but Mord , you died like 4 times after you killed Ice once and you said the veno (red circle) aoe'd you while she was in sz LMAE.
Bye.   #NoTrashtalk.
all talk gg want me to stay at the spot from the veno and bet 100K she wasn't sz if u want i can show u the dmg log too keep defending guildies thats what we all do but whatever makes u sleep good # NoTrashtalk cuz idgaf about you tough  :D

+ u where afk 15 mins or 30 mins before we rly 1v1'd even then he ran sz like u can see at the start of the vid.
so before you come here and try to make and SS of me thinking i wahs lying come wiht straight facts cuz this is just bullsh!t and i do have got the dmg log of the veno with full screen so u can clearly see it, want me to post ?
thats one of the reasons i almost record and SS everything to counter sh!t like this . 

have a good day sir.  :monkey-42:
Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 09:06 am by Tyroth

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Gotta give props to Ice to show up and nice to see he is still in game. I thought he had left :)

Considering you have played sin for like 5 days that seemed a bit easy though :D

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Lol Easy ... hahahahahaha

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Gotta give props to Ice to show up and nice to see he is still in game. I thought he had left :)

Considering you have played sin for like 5 days that seemed a bit easy though :D
that he left is what astrid said but ye ..

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Ice

• Faction: Ruthless
maybe u should post the real 1v1 and the full fight oh right u wont u lost

Offline Ice

that video isnt even the 1v1 fight LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 
sad 

Offline Ice

i did left i came back with new account  ;)

Offline Ice

u lost vs me (Dreadful) 6-0 why talk LOL 

Offline Ice

At least he had the balls XD
unlucky ur husband ROFLOOOOOL

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Bye.   #NoTrashtalk.
Its a square

PURGATORY

Its a square
I think you are right