Epic Perfect World

More Pdef or bless box for caster class's

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The part about trolls is more of a general statement looking at the amount of locked topics because of posts by people who merely argue and completely ignore the original posts.

As for the topic, going r8r with purify spell seems to be a popular anti-aps strategy that would work for most casters if they find they can't kill sins or other aps classes.

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
We should rename this place the EPW trollgrounds. I like how Solitaira insults others over a reply that is actually on-topic and then proceeds to completely derail the topic with assistance from a mod. Way to go staff.  Not to mention the way trolls have the authority to lock any topic they please by simply typing a few off-topic insulting replies after which a mod will come running to lock w/e it was the troll didn't like.
This is allreaddy Epic Trollgrounds. Been like this for a long wille.

YourBody

Off topic, Solitaira we don't know each other but ily. What you said about having multiple pets did help me in pk. I too use a bunch of nixes to adapt on this server when i notice they are really squishy lol. And quite frankly being a robe wf i really don't need my pet most of the time. Toodleluu.

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
Don't forget that assasin have immobilize for about 10 seconds and it give him 50 chi giving the aa class no chance if runing and tidel protection sage is prett op and help the sin avoid any stun or silence so he can get to the caster and kill it and his skill of teleporting to u and teleport stun u

Stop nagging abt Tidal omar .. he cant change it .. its in the game system not something he can edit >.<

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Assasin's tidel protection protect him from physical SoS or stun of wizy or any movement debuff ur gona do assasin sage tidel is rly op and something should be done about it
10sec imobilize? nope is 11 sec for sage and 9 sec for demon with an speed reduc for few sec effect , but not all sins are sage for more then 9 sec immobilize and about tidal it isnt 100%, skill dosent work every time , ure post only proved u dont know how to play ure class and dont know sin class, so u just troling to get another nerf bec nothing is enough for u kids till u see this class completely useless , and as wizz since u mentioned that class u can jump back when ure imobilize + remove the imobilize from ureself when u use the skill sin will have to use stun tele then and u can do it again and then stun tele has cooldown its 3min cooldown.

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
I stand correct; only mystic really needs blessing. Some defensive one or something. And well, since its the only class needing it then there really is no reasons to give aa classes blessing boxes.

Archers and Clerics were an exception, because for archers they don't have enough -chan for sage ones to be viable and Clerics don't have enough MP to make plume shell last for more than 3secs. Those changes are exceptionable.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Its good
Are you replying to 2012 post you damn monkey?

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

Offline Marco.

• Legacy
  • Characters: AZZAZZZIN,ZYZZ,Marco
  • Faction: Akatsuki#1