Epic Perfect World

Daily check in

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Aren't the purpose of absent notes for when you forget?

Idc either way... I just want a custom title at the end of this year because I've been try-harding the *** out of daily sign in.  :'(

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Idc either way... I just want a custom title at the end of this year because I've been try-harding the *** out of daily sign in.  :'(
it is, but

i don't want to waste 10 a month because I forgot to check in even tho i logged in but forgot to
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
it is, but

i don't want to waste 10 a month because I forgot to check in even tho i logged in but forgot to
+1 wouldnt hurt anybody. i miss 2 days sometimes but i usually check in, still wouldnt be harmful +1
+1                                                                                                                                                                 +1
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Naw would ruin it for the ppl who actually sit there and remember to check in everyday like its there bh or something.. If that happens ppl like me would check in everyday since I never done this b4. 

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
+1                                                                            

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
+

Can we have forum checkin? It's kinda hard for me to log game atm. :( Give me forum checkin pls. 

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Pffft just remember. -1

kitty stew

there's an alarm on your phone, there's desktop background images you can make to remind yourself at the computer, there are widgets you can have with an alarm/timer, there's so many ways to remind you

I've played a few hours the last month yet I can get myself to spend 3-5 mins at some point every day to check in some toons on mine and wife's accounts and log back off again, it's not that hard.. makes no sense to add this burden to Agatio

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
+1 I forget it all the time.
This ^

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor

Idc either way... I just want a custom title at the end of this year because I've been try-harding the *** out of daily sign in.  :'(
Idk bout u, I've had problems to where the thing didn't want to take my absent notes for some days of the month n it irritated me. I just gave up on it completely. Having a quest to auto do it for me when I log in would be great.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart