Epic Perfect World

Creators vs Ruthless

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Oke first off ty for the pk ruthless :))

2th i didnt play that good cuz i had extreme delays meybe u can see the little spikes idk but its x3 so its hard to detect the spikes ^^
there will be more comming but i had bad net today ..... :)
if you're here to TT move alrdy or pm me ig what ur prob is :)

enjoy

More 1v1 inc soon

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
So when you tried (and failed) to kill me 2v1 earlier in NS on this sin and then went to WC to trash talk, you were agreeing with your sin on your bm's account. LOL!

You really are the biggest try hard on the server. Even this video is like 9v4 and you still manage to die 2/3 times. :pig-43: :pig-47:

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
So when you tried (and failed) to kill me 2v1 earlier in NS on this sin and then went to WC to trash talk, you were agreeing with your sin on your bm's account. LOL!

You really are the biggest try hard on the server. Even this video is like 9v4 and you still manage to die 2/3 times. :pig-43: :pig-47:
well 1 other dude can use my sin too and that whas my friend but oke whatever makes u sleep good u will never 1v1 cuz ur bad , u suck , worst ea on the server but i expect nothing more from you now i gonna leave you havea  nice day  :-*

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

well 1 other dude can use my sin too and that whas my friend but oke whatever makes u sleep good u will never 1v1 cuz ur bad , u suck , worst ea on the server but i expect nothing more from you now i gonna leave you havea  nice day  :-*
Cool story bro :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Cool story bro :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
woow come back of the year did you took 3 mins for that ?  :normal-11:

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Was way more of them but they kept splitting up and they had a few flyers off cam most of the video, was fun pk though. 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Was way more of them but they kept splitting up and they had a few flyers off cam most of the video, was fun pk though.
yea whas fun ty for comming too bae <3  :)

Offline ジーイ

I closed it once i saw ur horrible sin gameplay i suggest you to stick to bm which is not good too but atleast better than this rofl

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I closed it once i saw ur horrible sin gameplay i suggest you to stick to bm which is not good too but atleast better than this rofl

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
like i sayd before i had terible delays man
19k ms

OT: i get TT both way bm or sin so whats the matter i got fun + i  just play it 3 days and alrdy rekt 3,33 gof sins video will be up tomorow or so :) 

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

like i sayd before i had terible delays man
19k ms

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
Ruthless members are so ***ing good oh my god. Look at that shit, my members don't even need iron ridge knife and buff pots to survive all those sins. So easy oh my god, enemy needs to wake up and improve gameplay... boring.

0:28 'atk captain first'.... guys....0 deaths.... shame.

Learn quality non scripting gameplay. #makeepwgreatagainstopscripting

Awful video from your POV as usual. Enjoyable to watch you all get outplayed though, please do keep them coming just like this.

Offline Shadow_Fire

• MAKE EPW GREAT AGAIN
  • Characters: Shadow_Fire
  • Faction: Nefarious Leader
+1    

Offline Zumjuks112

• Characters: AngeII , Hzeel
  • Faction: Metal
Interesting Video :))