Epic Perfect World

make a new set of gear

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
1 - Undoable. What about all r8 sets of people who already have mentioned stats? Whole r8 sets basically would have to be removed? And all ecs spent on it wasted? Totally illogical, sorry.
2- That is like making a new gear set.
1st Comment of page 2 answers that
give it up
The "cant do it cause ppl spent so much time and $" excuse only works on candycrush type of games 
git a butter xcuzee por favor

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
And all ecs spent on it wasted? Totally illogical, sorry.
Then why were the phy/mag rings restricted to the respective classes? so many ecs spent on it wasted (especially for good engravs), lmao
Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 01:27 pm by Warrior

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Solution:

1. Farm PE
2. Get best gear on your class 
3. Learn your class
4. Stop crying :) 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
heres a good why to take the game back from scripters that are taking over the game . it seems like a lot of people are ready to leave the game, make a new set of gear that is better then r8r and you can only buy 1 set per toon that why people cant cry.I mean the r9 is already at the forges
okay but heres how thatll do anything.
IT WONT
heres why. HOOOOOLEEEEEE SHIT I CAN STILL SCRIPT BACK TO MY R8 DEF SET YO.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Then why were the phy/mag rings restricted to the respective classes? so many ecs spent on it wasted (especially for good engravs), lmao
Dont roast the GMs 
theyll delete ur comment for being right  :-X

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think the only rings that were possibly hard to trade off were phys rings with mag mag, everything else could be sold. r8 you cant exactly sell