Epic Perfect World

make a new set of gear

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
There's no way to control the amount of possible stats per piece. Even if the rate was 0.01%, the chance of getting 4 of them would still be mathematically possible.
Also ascended dragon cape is already restricted, isn't it? The default one gives barely any better defensive capabilities than supreme robe...
Extra hp kinda

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Look at pwi
They have less people at pk than we have afking at galeroar or somr other small town lmao
I think 
You missed
The point?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
There's no way to control the amount of possible stats per piece. Even if the rate was 0.01%, the chance of getting 4 of them would still be mathematically possible.
Also ascended dragon cape is already restricted, isn't it? The default one gives barely any better defensive capabilities than supreme robe...
i honestly don't find any problem in the server atm. cept the fact people running out of stuff to do.

introducing 4x stats would be fun. no need to play with the %, it would be cool anyway. but i have a suggestion i dunno if applicable or nah. its the same way ct works, reaching more than 99% ct it resets to 90% right? , maybe do a cape for maximum rmd/rpd per class too on which you find balanced,, for example. my wb would have 32% rmd in total without the 11% rmd r8 bonus, total = 43%, might reset that to cape at 20% or something.. like the maximum benefit should always give the same benefit as having 20% rmd, for example having 25,30,34 or w.e rmd u got it would still give the same defensive value of 20% rmd only . same thing for other classes conerning rpd. and you can always remove the rmd/rpd r8 bonus atm and give back def/atk levels.... i dunno these stuff is hard to think through lmao, its frying my brain.. good luck

i guess concerning the balance stuff.. i am waiting up for your upcoming balance, if people still QQs id try to give few notes too about wb at least. i am done being biased.
Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 06:03 pm by Kera!
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Maybe make ONE time quest to transform each armor piece to form a new set with a boosted set bonus(+40 def lvl instead of +25 or something). Idk if you get my point or if it makes sense or if it's possible. Don't rage.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Maybe make ONE time quest to transform each armor piece to form a new set with a boosted set bonus(+40 def lvl instead of +25 or something). Idk if you get my point or if it makes sense or if it's possible. Don't rage.
I mean, I guess it could work in a way. But tat the same time, people with more than one set of gear would have the other pieces (some might be useful, some might not, depends on the new gear.) 
But then it comes down to, people being mad over 
  • I spent so much ec 
  • I farmed so much
  • I spent so much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on this 
Blah, blah blah. 
Honestly, unless somehow there was a way to record how much people have spent on their gear, I don't think there's a way Aga could make a major gear change like that without people going nuts somehow. 

I mean, I guess it could work in a way. But tat the same time, people with more than one set of gear would have the other pieces (some might be useful, some might not, depends on the new gear.)
But then it comes down to, people being mad over
  • I spent so much ec
  • I farmed so much
  • I spent so much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on this
Blah, blah blah.
Honestly, unless somehow there was a way to record how much people have spent on their gear, I don't think there's a way Aga could make a major gear change like that without people going nuts somehow.
We've all worked hard on our gears (granted some far more than others but still) pk on this server is stale at best 1v1s are a utter joke and it comes down to who has the best def gear and better internet connection. New gears with set stats would solve I'd say a good 80% of the issues that plague this server atm at least from what I look at every time I come to the forums. Many of the nerfes to classes don't come at all from the "skill" of the player or the class but simply the complete perversion of our gear and Scripting (even though its now mainstream) really exploited the fact that r8 was not meant to be endgame gear or any gear that lets you "choose" what stats you want. Granted I doubt anything will ever be done about the current gear situation so we'll continue with the nerf this and nerf that thread.... and see sins (example class keep ur daggers sheathed fishes) tanking more than a ep full vit max def ep.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
We've all worked hard on our gears (granted some far more than others but still) pk on this server is stale at best 1v1s are a utter joke and it comes down to who has the best def gear and better internet connection. New gears with set stats would solve I'd say a good 80% of the issues that plague this server atm at least from what I look at every time I come to the forums. Many of the nerfes to classes don't come at all from the "skill" of the player or the class but simply the complete perversion of our gear and Scripting (even though its now mainstream) really exploited the fact that r8 was not meant to be endgame gear or any gear that lets you "choose" what stats you want. Granted I doubt anything will ever be done about the current gear situation so we'll continue with the nerf this and nerf that thread.... and see sins (example class keep ur daggers sheathed fishes) tanking more than a ep full vit max def ep.
Honestly, the whole game itself is stale. Some new shit needs to come out, honestly. I think people are only making nerf x and nerf x and add x cause there's nothing to do anymore. People have more time than they need cause people are just bored out of their minds with this game and can't find anything else to feed bullshit into their brain with. :( 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Honestly, the whole game itself is stale. Some new shit needs to come out, honestly. I think people are only making nerf x and nerf x and add x cause there's nothing to do anymore. People have more time than they need cause people are just bored out of their minds with this game and can't find anything else to feed bullshit into their brain with. :(
Thats not true, theres plenty to do! Farm retail pw style to pay for a single one of the 100k+ ec ornaments for example. Or level a few thousand genies to get a 119+. Orrrr you can farm 3k+ pe to still not get the stats some pinoy got in 3 pe, then reroll and gear that char instead out of frustration and rage. :police:

Or you could do what all the smart kids like burd and zack did and just bot for ec! You need to get caught hacking/botting 4 times before they even DISCUSS banning you. That being said, someone message me some sick bots and hax plox. Oh and slill senders ty.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Thats not true, theres plenty to do! Farm retail pw style to pay for a single one of the 100k+ ec ornaments for example. Or level a few thousand genies to get a 119+. Orrrr you can farm 3k+ pe to still not get the stats some pinoy got in 3 pe, then reroll and gear that char instead out of frustration and rage. :police:

Or you could do what all the smart kids like burd and zack did and just bot for ec! You need to get caught hacking/botting 4 times before they even DISCUSS banning you. That being said, someone message me some sick bots and hax plox. Oh and slill senders ty.
k ill message you soon. 

kitty stew

Thats not true, theres plenty to do! Farm retail pw style to pay for a single one of the 100k+ ec ornaments for example. Or level a few thousand genies to get a 119+. Orrrr you can farm 3k+ pe to still not get the stats some pinoy got in 3 pe, then reroll and gear that char instead out of frustration and rage. :police: Or you could do what all the smart kids like burd and zack did and just bot for ec! You need to get caught hacking/botting 4 times before they even DISCUSS banning you. That being said, someone message me some sick bots and hax plox. Oh and slill senders ty.
not to mention one of those people had a stripped down version of the client where you could have the resources to essentially bot 200 in trials.. they had so many extra damas (43k a week / equivalent to 1.1-1.3 million ec a week) they were just indiscreetly tossing them around left and right to friends.. I'll let you conclude which that was

nonetheless, it puts my manual playing of my toons and my wife's (42-65 accounts at once) in trials, ares, and bq to shame

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
i honestly don't find any problem in the server atm. cept the fact people running out of stuff to do.

introducing 4x stats would be fun. no need to play with the %, it would be cool anyway. but i have a suggestion i dunno if applicable or nah. its the same way ct works, reaching more than 99% ct it resets to 90% right? , maybe do a cape for maximum rmd/rpd per class too on which you find balanced,, for example. my wb would have 32% rmd in total without the 11% rmd r8 bonus, total = 43%, might reset that to cape at 20% or something.. like the maximum benefit should always give the same benefit as having 20% rmd, for example having 25,30,34 or w.e rmd u got it would still give the same defensive value of 20% rmd only . same thing for other classes conerning rpd. and you can always remove the rmd/rpd r8 bonus atm and give back def/atk levels.... i dunno these stuff is hard to think through lmao, its frying my brain.. good luck

i guess concerning the balance stuff.. i am waiting up for your upcoming balance, if people still QQs id try to give few notes too about wb at least. i am done being biased.
The server ran out of stuff to do a looong time ago 
even people complain that the game is pure **** when they play  :-X

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
The server ran out of stuff to do a looong time ago
even people complain that the game is pure **** when they play  :-X
well its hard to run out of stuff to do, cuz u need to get x3 good stats on every piece of armor for the atk. and def set, x3 def lv wep, belt+neck+ 1 ring with def and others with atk. engravs, its very hard unless to dont donate alot lmao

Anyway +1 for a new set and sh1t, but without making ppl lose their hard work done with r8r armors, or maybe give to every1 a certain amount of dama idk lel
Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 06:41 am by Warrior

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
well its hard to run out of stuff to do, cuz u need to get x3 good stats on every piece of armor for the atk. and def set, x3 def lv wep, belt+neck+ 1 ring with def and others with atk. engravs, its very hard unless to dont donate alot lmao

Anyway +1 for a new set and sh1t, but without making ppl lose their hard work done with r8r armors, or maybe give to every1 a certain amount of dama idk lel
1st Comment of page 2 answers ur last sentence
dunnu how to double quote 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
1st Comment of page 2 answers ur last sentence
dunnu how to double quote
lol i just said that for the qqers...

--------------------------

Tbh, instead of making a whole new armor set, Agatio could do something like this:
1- Remove ALL the DEF stats from r8r armors (chest,pants,boots,wrists), without touching the weps;
2- Make a new option to forge r8r armors with ONLY DEF stats, and put a HIGH VIT req. to wear them 
Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 08:13 am by Warrior

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
lol i just said that for the qqers...

--------------------------

Tbh, instead of making a whole new armor set, Agatio could do something like this:
1- Remove ALL the DEF stats from r8r armors (chest,pants,boots,wrists), without touching the weps;
2- Make a new option to forge r8r armors with ONLY DEF stats, and put a HIGH VIT req. to wear them
1 - Undoable. What about all r8 sets of people who already have mentioned stats? Whole r8 sets basically would have to be removed? And all ecs spent on it wasted? Totally illogical, sorry.
2- That is like making a new gear set.