• EPW in 2017 lol
 :police: Am no genius here but 
The "cause ppl spent alot of money and time farming" its a bad excuse

Look at PWI for example people spend alot of $ and farming time

2 months later they release more gear <- This applies to literally EVERY game
And new content is what keep games alive 

So ya keep telling urself that excuse 
Just because you dont want new gear :)) 
                                                                                                          Fools...   :normal-20: 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
It's not possible for armor that doesn't have fixed stats (like dragon gear) to retain same attributes after reforge.
U could make a new armor set with fixed stats too (like dragon).
I mean, u go to the forge and change ur r8r armors with the new armors (with fixed stats). With fixed stats the game is even more balanced anyway  ;)

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
How about no. 
People have been suggesting this for years, r9 was even introduced, it took less than an hour to get it rolled back. People have spent so many damas, and so much money on their rerolls. Aga would lose people and I'm sure he'd rather have scripters than lose players. 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
How about no.
People have been suggesting this for years, r9 was even introduced, it took less than an hour to get it rolled back. People have spent so many damas, and so much money on their rerolls. Aga would lose people and I'm sure he'd rather have scripters than lose players.
Ofc for sure at that time the game wasnt fcked like now  LOL, so idk why new armors were introduced when wasnt even needed to... but now its really different  :-\
Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 05:06 am by Warrior

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
It's not possible for armor that doesn't have fixed stats (like dragon gear) to retain same attributes after reforge.
boost r8 to be able to get 4x stats instead of 3x, and this time balance shit up 1x/2x rpd/rmd/pdef/mdef/%mdef-pdef only available per piece, and change the r8 bonus for balance purpose as you see fitting and restrict dragon cape LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. here you go perfect server all over again.. and people would still spend $$$$ for new r8 p.s most likely would try to introduce a new class into the server as well to make it legitimate and exciting : ) 
^ and you are still able to get as much sets as you wish ^ quantum op top kek right around 360 to 480 blaze it rn suggestion.  
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

zSavX

:police: Am no genius here but

Just because you dont want new gear :))
Whenever anything is suggested that's the number one excuse and it's a bunch of bs, they did that out of choice and if agatio chooses to introduce a new gear set, and they're serious about being in pvp they will regear to that, like Tacos said it's what keeps games alive and that's a key aspect in mmo's new content releases and if has gear everyone opts to the best gear, but if you don't want to and keep ya broken r8r then really sit down and balance the classes out. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
:police: Am no genius here but

Just because you dont want new gear :))
Look at pwi
They have less people at pk than we have afking at galeroar or somr other small town lmao

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Everyone thinks it's a good idea to remove everything but weapons or boost all classes damage. Classes that have a better survival skill kit such as barbs, sins and EAs would literally rule the server. Pick any magic class and see how long they can last in a fight with no defence gear versus tidal, invoke, solid or range.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
in my opinion only thing that can be added is:

1. new blessing with stats needed for specific classes to make them viable 
2. possibly a new helm? 
3. or a new cape 

other than that, adding new items will just make all the effort/farming/donations that went into orns engraves + r8

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

2. possibly a new helm?
3. or a new cape

other than that, adding new items will just make all the effort/farming/donations that went into orns engraves + r8
+1                      

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES

2. possibly a new helm?
3. or a new cape

+1                      

nothing new that would be added too eas i believe.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Look at pwi
They have less people at pk than we have afking at galeroar or somr other small town lmao
Last I heard, the game died so hard... that they just merged every server together. Now it's one big server. So I've heard. 

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1

2. possibly a new helm?
3. or a new cape

yep +1

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
boost r8 to be able to get 4x stats instead of 3x, and this time balance shit up 1x/2x rpd/rmd/pdef/mdef/%mdef-pdef only available per piece, and change the r8 bonus for balance purpose as you see fitting and restrict dragon cape
There's no way to control the amount of possible stats per piece. Even if the rate was 0.01%, the chance of getting 4 of them would still be mathematically possible.
Also ascended dragon cape is already restricted, isn't it? The default one gives barely any better defensive capabilities than supreme robe...