Epic Perfect World

The History of Epic Perfect World

OmegaRa

Hello everybody,

My name is Raul, for those of you who do not know who I am. I was once an active PW Player, but due to reasons I needn't mention, I do not actively participate in these sorts of games anymore. Regardless, I have been browsing the forums and noticed there is no existing "Existence" Thread (Similar to the topic of this thread).

To cut to the chase as soon as possible, I would like to volunteer to write this server's History Thread. I had done this once before with other server Perfect World's Story, and I would not have any issues doing it for this one. I read, write, and proof-read/edit texts for a hobby, I enjoy the grammatical aspect of the English language and unlike many "Big Wall-o-Texters" in this forum, I actually know how to use my apostrophes, and enjoy things like these as I consider these challenges to my grammatical knowledge. (You can probably tell I am a big grammar nazi).

What I need from you....

I need screenshots. Your screenshots can represent anything you feel that is relevant to the server's existence. Anything from old instances that are no longer being used, to a screenshot of the first day EPW opened.

I need a Staff List. I am interested in adding to the Story a chronology of every Staff member, and their contributions to Epic Perfect World.

I need videos. Videos displaying different aspects of Epic Perfect World throughout the years would be greatly appreciated. Please try to be smart about your video suggestions. I can find a PvP video being posted every day by a regular PKer here, but it would not highlight what I need. I need a video depicting a milestone - Something that had not happened before. Wins on tournaments, turn arounds on Territory Wars, Dragon Temples, and many more.

What you can expect from me....

Devotion: I will be as professional as I can be when it comes to writing down this story. As one of the longest running servers, it deserves to have a History laid out.

Unbias: My goal is to write a story from an outside perspective. I am friends with no one but a humble few on this game , and my interest on Perfect World has decayed. Regardless I am interested in this and will attempt to provide the most unbiased story I can provide.

Honesty: Depending on the material I am given, I will attempt to prove its validity with a long-running Staff member in order to provide clear information. The process might be lengthy and some Staff members may hate me more than they already do, but this project should be worth it.

What I need everyone to understand....

This is a hobby. I will be working on this on my own time, and will take a plethora of effort and time to do. I would appreciate your patience and understanding. Many thanks to those of you who wish to collaborate on this.

Lastly I would like Agatio's permission to work on this.
If someone else has already volunteered to do this, you can disregard this post.

Have a good day everyone.
Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 04:36 pm by Omega

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
https://www.youtube.com/user/auslabib/videos here u can find alot of old tw videos before xp/ho/arti/tyrant/oc era i guess

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
https://www.youtube.com/user/auslabib/videos here u can find alot of old tw videos before xp/ho/arti/tyrant/oc era i guess
Cool  :police:
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
Hello everybody,

My name is Raul, for those of you who do not know who I am. I was once an active PW Player, but due to reasons I needn't mention, I do not actively participate in these sorts of games anymore. Regardless, I have been browsing the forums and noticed there is no existing "Existence" Thread (Similar to the topic of this thread).

To cut to the chase as soon as possible, I would like to volunteer to write this server's History Thread. I had done this once before with other server Perfect World's Story, and I would not have any issues doing it for this one. I read, write, and proof-read/edit texts for a hobby, I enjoy the grammatical aspect of the English language and unlike many "Big Wall-o-Texters" in this forum, I actually know how to use my apostrophes, and enjoy things like these as I consider these challenges to my grammatical knowledge. (You can probably tell I am a big grammar nazi).

What I need from you....

I need screenshots. Your screenshots can represent anything you feel that is relevant to the server's existence. Anything from old instances that are no longer being used, to a screenshot of the first day EPW opened.

I need a Staff List. I am interested in adding to the Story a chronology of every Staff member, and their contributions to Epic Perfect World.

I need videos. Videos displaying different aspects of Epic Perfect World throughout the years would be greatly appreciated. Please try to be smart about your video suggestions. I can find a PvP video being posted every day by a regular PKer here, but it would not highlight what I need. I need a video depicting a milestone - Something that had not happened before. Wins on tournaments, turn arounds on Territory Wars, Dragon Temples, and many more.

What you can expect from me....

Devotion: I will be as professional as I can be when it comes to writing down this story. As one of the longest running servers, it deserves to have a History laid out.

Unbias: My goal is to write a story from an outside perspective. I am friends with no one but a humble few on this game , and my interest on Perfect World has decayed. Regardless I am interested in this and will attempt to provide the most unbiased story I can provide.

Honesty: Depending on the material I am given, I will attempt to prove its validity with a long-running Staff member in order to provide clear information. The process might be lengthy and some Staff members may hate me more than they already do, but this project should be worth it.

What I need everyone to understand....

This is a hobby. I will be working on this on my own time, and will take a plethora of effort and time to do. I would appreciate your patience and understanding. Many thanks to those of you who wish to collaborate on this.

If someone else has already volunteered to do this, you can disregard this post.

gl man : o idk how u have time to do it

Cool  :police:
your're gay : ) 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Most different and outnumbered PK (Tactician Maxy's bridge tactic)

Xpendable vs Worms TW

Xpendable vs Worms TW

Xpendable vs HangOver first TW

Xpendable vs HangOver last TW

Xpendable vs Artifex's first DT

Xpendable vs Artifex's first TW

Xpendable vs Artifex TW (Artifex's first win, Xpendble won 3 TW's before that)

Xpendable vs Artifex's last TW (Artifex won 3 TW's before that)

Artifex vs Warning TW

Artifex vs Tyrants TW

I don't know anyone else's channel so I can't post for them
Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 06:25 pm by Swane

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Epic PW 2015 Tournament winner (biggest pvp event ever on EPW)

OmegaRa

Thank you for your cooperation. It's certainly going to be a tedious task, but I will get to it to the best of my ability.

gl man : o idk how u have time to do it
your're gay : )

I will work on this project for a few months, and hopefully have a finished product by December or earlier. I am a very busy man, so it'll take a bit.

Every video that signifies a milestone in the EPW chronology will certainly be taken into consideration by me into this Story.

As for screenshots and such, I would appreciate it if those were privately sent on a PM.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

I don't mind if you do, that would be nice actually.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Accounts with "Retired Staff" position by registration date. None should have been active since the values were last reset, so should be correct dates.
I believe some never made it past being a trial GM?

Most of the community from 4+ years ago are gone so a lot of info is likely going to be lost. I was here for a lot of stuff and can't even remember all of it, so good luck.[/size]

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Accounts with "Retired Staff" position by registration date. None should have been active since the values were last reset, so should be correct dates.

Most of the community from 4+ years ago are gone so a lot of info is likely going to be lost. I was here for a lot of stuff and can't even remember all of it, so good luck.[/size]
Where's the mighty WatchTower though?

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Ninja != Ninjas

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Where's the mighty WatchTower though?
WT=Kyan

Ninja != Ninjas
List is based on forum name, minus symbols I didn't feel like copying.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
WT=Kyan
Oh..Wasn't aware he changed his name

Insanity

gm Ruin? omg?