Epic Perfect World

Worth coming back?

Offline CocaiineeEA

Been thinking of coming back to Epic buttttttt, i hear things are stupid outrageous right now. thoughts?

Angelica

Depends what you're interested in. PvP is pretty easy to get used to if you have past knowledge about your class once you read the script/macro guides and understand how they work. Some refuse to play with gear swaps, but it's entirely up to you.
The PvE system has changed a little since Perfect Elements were introduced, so that might be worth a shot for you if that's what your main interest is.
I don't think it would hurt to just try it for a week and see for yourself if you want to stay or not. If you have past friends still playing, you can also ask them for their opinions. On the forums you'll get a lot of negativity, but there are a lot nicer people ingame.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If you have good Ornaments already, yes. If you don't, no.

PURGATORY

On the forums you'll get a lot of negativity, but there are a lot nicer people ingame.
What u try everyone nice
If your view about "stupid outrageous" is acquired from forums you need to mild it down with ~75% 

OmegaRa

The answer is no, it really isn't 
It never is, go play some other game. I don't even play

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
 I agree with Nostalgia, if you feel like coming back then just give it a try ^^
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Been thinking of coming back to Epic buttttttt, i hear things are stupid outrageous right now. thoughts?
No one cares.if you want download and try if you dont no one cares again

On the forums you'll get a lot of negativity, but there are a lot nicer people ingame.
True

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
pm Invincible / Halo for tips and help ingame they are the nicest people i know ^^
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Server is filled with skillbotters and instant cast players now

Other than that nothing really changed

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Getting R8 and decent stats on it is easier to obtain now.