Epic Perfect World

Heroic Battle

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hi. Can you set a time limit before the chests spawn so there is actually some PK?
Last 2 of today's have finished within 4 minutes and it's just boring. Would prefer to actually get some kills and have some fun before the real stuff starts.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hm that would be confusing coz ppl wouldnt def
Feels better when ppl actually hold position and make it similar to pk (pushes, regroups etc)

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Thats what happens when everyone just rushes chest, if you want longer HB form a defense squad.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I wanna be in the heroic battles you are getting into harry, because mine always last to the max timer and fail because nobody can win.  :rolleyes:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I wanna be in the heroic battles you are getting into harry, because mine always last to the max timer and fail because nobody can win.  :rolleyes:
very sad story  :(

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
im aite i just come for the st
so nahhh
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
Thats what happens when everyone just rushes chest, if you want longer HB form a defense squad.
I thought every HB, people were suppose to do this. o.O Otherwise no one defending x chest = gg.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I thought every HB, people were suppose to do this. o.O Otherwise no one defending x chest = gg.
You have no idea how many hbs ive been in that last 1 minute literally. How long HB lasts depends on what time zone youre in tbh, afternoon HBs are always long, night HBs are faster than instant quick ramen noodles.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Heroic Battle just now (Thursday, June 16th at 10:30am) took around 25/28 minutes to end.
Just throwing my 2cents into the conversation  :-\

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Was stood at their base for like 25 minutes trying to kill 4 eps in the same squad, that fight lasted long. Was fun though  :D

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
You have no idea how many hbs ive been in that last 1 minute literally. How long HB lasts depends on what time zone youre in tbh, afternoon HBs are always long, night HBs are faster than instant quick ramen noodles.
That's because idiots bring their Farming alts (sins) into HB, have the trees grasses whatever glitch they use for TT and walk through the walls... no one sees them go into the enemy base because everyone is running around inside enemy base saying "X  ME ME " they bend down over the chest and dig while ppl are fighting to get into a party. Soon as walls go down a min later boom over. And people are left looking dumbfounded and wondering how it happened. Not to mention they most likely have a "fat" alt on enemy team standing over the chest and blocking them outta view of all the rest of the opposing team. Seen it done. :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: 

OmegaRa

My farming alt is Habits please no ban