Epic Perfect World

Melee vs WB

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
***ing mudfarmer dare speak to me ROFL  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
nice gif sig you virgin, say hello to your sister 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
why is this site broken?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
http://prntscr.com/bge3wx no, srsly, wtf gm? you allow my post to go through then dont answer?
Umm, just so you know, barbs are heavy armour class... Meaning, physical damage (pill aside) while you're in defence gear is going to be bad.. Especially if they're in defence gear as well... Don't complain because you don't do as much damage to a barb as you would an LA or AA class... Side note, sins are an LA class, which is why you can die to barb aps easier than he can die to your apps.

PS - He was invoked for most of the first fight... Kinda in a rush so didn't see the rest yet... You're not going to damage through invoke..

Offline Hak

• σ.σ
  • ºO•.A ѕιмρℓє ρєяѕση, ωιтн α ƈσмρℓιƈαтє∂ мιη∂¸.•Oº
Why does everybody think that all class are balanced and can kill every class 123? Obviously some class will be at a disadvantage against the other. But people keep asking for nerfs just because their assasins don't deal much damage to a PHYSICAL DEFENSE class. 

As a WB you'll never use full phy def orna in pk/tw/nw because magic class would hit you for 50k xD

And btw, as a sin, you have a lot more versatility, with scripts and a good def gear set you are very... Slippery and hard to kill. What makes you think that your class is meant to take physical hits as a WB? In exchange for that you have more reliable stuns, silence, inmune, fast chi recovery, tidal protection, jumps, stealth, etc. 

What about a 1v1 between a psy and an Mystic?  :-\ 

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Homuncle░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
████████████████████████████████████████
█ Yoυ ωon'т ғιnd тнe вeaт, υnтιl yoυ loѕe yoυrѕelғ ιn ιт.     █
████████████████████████████████████████

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
then why wouldn't you use it
idk if you watched the video but Refresh had to use his genie every time it charged up just to survive and he hardly lived, what  would happen if it was occult genie instead?

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
As far as i know. sin is suppose to be a paper class lol. not men't to take any damage what so ever. if they do they die fast.
and barb is the primary tank class in the game.
now that I've said that.  stating a barb to str gives them phy deff too. of course less hp. (still a good amount. tank class after all)
from full hp. you aren't even men't to be able to solo a barb lol. infact no class is suppose too. unless you cheap shot them at low hp mid pk or something.
the defense for barbs in epic is rubbish lol (if you don't script) (note aga should probably remove script for further balance)
im a holy barb for more phy deff and if a phy sin catches me out of tiger. the damage trade of is so uneven. im forced to use abilties. even for the HP ratio i get, and i deal half if not less to sins(does not seem logical considering they are suppose to be paper)

all i saw in this vid was a sin face tanking str made primary tank class and telling me the deff is op. not to mention you picked one of the best barbs in the enitre server to example.

maybe im misunderstood. but i thought cloak and dagger types are cloak and dagger because facetanking isn't an option. game clearly needs a massive balance overhaul
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
As far as i know. sin is suppose to be a paper class lol. not men't to take any damage what so ever. if they do they die fast.
and barb is the primary tank class in the game.
now that I've said that.  stating a barb to str gives them phy deff too. of course less hp. (still a good amount. tank class after all)
from full hp. you aren't even men't to be able to solo a barb lol. infact no class is suppose too. unless you cheap shot them at low hp mid pk or something.
the defense for barbs in epic is rubbish lol (if you don't script) (note aga should probably remove script for further balance)
im a holy barb for more phy deff and if a phy sin catches me out of tiger. the damage trade of is so uneven. im forced to use abilties. even for the HP ratio i get, and i deal half if not less to sins(does not seem logical considering they are suppose to be paper)

all i saw in this vid was a sin face tanking str made primary tank class and telling me the deff is op. not to mention you picked one of the best barbs in the enitre server to example.

maybe im misunderstood. but i thought cloak and dagger types are cloak and dagger because facetanking isn't an option. game clearly needs a massive balance overhaul
if you're not supposed to solo a barb then why is he able to solo you? most retarded counterargument I heard
a barb with mag ornaments and no def weapon afk tanked me in human and tiger during playoffs while hitting me for 8-24k gof crits , you are clueless about what a barb is supposed to be and what it actually is
i feel like i'm dead

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
if you're not supposed to solo a barb then why is he able to solo you? most retarded counterargument I heard
and that. right there. is why the game needs more balance lol. barb damage is insanely high and deff fair low for a tank class. switch the two and we're getting somewhere

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
and that. right there. is why the game needs more balance lol. barb damage is insanely high and deff fair low for a tank class. switch the two and we're getting somewhere
def is low, sure ok 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
if only i could of SS the amount of times i've been 1 hit xD

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
if only i could of SS the amount of times i've been 1 hit xD
that's your fault not the class itself, also speaking as if a "supposedly tank class" never one shot me before, hitting 55k gof crits with ease on  0 debuffs then switching to def taking 8k's from 106 attack level, yeah right lmao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Tbh in comparison to most classes barbs completely suck.

In the 42 minute fight I got to attack him maybe once every 10 minutes once my coolsdowns allowed it

lmao

Perma HP reduction, APS reduction, etc

Granted DPH build would helped, but shit.

You act like this is easy, ***in hell man. I gotta use everything I possibly can to not die to a 2.86 GoF sin that'll realistically be spamming extreme poison on me.

Sins literally facetank without worries because of 66% knockdown, but when a barb does it and has to camp tiger (not attacking) and use his entire genie energy to not die omfgggg so broken 1@#!2111!!!

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Tbh in comparison to most classes barbs completely suck. In the 42 minute fight I got to attack him maybe once every 10 minutes once my coolsdowns allowed it lmao Perma HP reduction, APS reduction, etc Granted DPH build would helped, but shit. You act like this is easy, ***in hell man. I gotta use everything I possibly can to not die to a 2.86 GoF sin that'll realistically be spamming extreme poison on me. Sins literally facetank without worries because of 66% knockdown, but when a barb does it and has to camp tiger (not attacking) and use his entire genie energy to not die omfgggg so broken 1@#!2111!!!
Looked pretty easy, tiger form in def gear, occasionally 3 spark para then tiger form again if it failed and chill. 

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
hitting 55k gof crits with ease on  0 debuffs then switching to def taking 8k's from 106 attack level
you should not be taking 55k gof crits from a barb yo
as for 8k's crits? gof crits?  aps speed?  cause if thats 8k normal. 106 attack levels is working fantastic. 8k normal on say 4.00 attacks per second. after 1 second passes thats 32k in a second. 3-4 seconds and a barbs dead lol. i feel like the game is heavy on ability tanking. instead of being passively tank