Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
agreed for sure but also seekers

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
No wonder you cry about wbs taking low damage you were in defense gear 90% of the fight  :-X

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Yah but no ones complaining about damage lol.

And if I did you are prime example of how overpowered WB is when you don't even use 70% of the things offered to you, you attack in gof weapon followed by FULL rmd gear, defense cards, defense ornaments, good example of literally going on what you said whilst not using everything offered to you, whilst you already can basically afk tank majority of scenarios, if you used everything offered to you, you'd be unkillable.

Going by your logic them going for full attack gear then complaining because they can't kill you (due to how retarded WB is with defense gear) makes sense.

Look at the defense, if you're thinking a ridge will increase my damage by 2k per hit to even tick DN in tiger form.
Oh and
"he beat domgrath 1-1, yet he still wants to nerf wb... where is the fukin logic"

difference between actually trying to survive rather than just going tiger form brings forth the "logic". A wb puts minimalist effort into surviving compared to any other class (yes yes seeker maybe idk), whilst every class out there has to at least attempt to survive. Not even gonna mention the ability to faith (and if you *** up) -> just ease into ss one after another.
i have 87 defense levels standing no runes no blessing. ofc i have to be tanky.. i sacrificed getting str r8 or atk ornies just for that tank-ability that i have rn. yet you say WB is so overpowered... it seems from your own statistics most of the wbs still lose to you, and other people too.. and only wbs out there now.. are good wbs, that are familiar with there class been playing it for ages.. ofc they will look good and beat a vast majority of people. its not cause of the class is overpowered or any of that shit, when you still get to win and QQ... your point is extremely invalid.. uk it would of been legit if you actually lost all of your matches. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
i have 87 defense levels standing no runes no blessing. ofc i have to be tanky.. i sacrificed getting str r8 or atk ornies just for that tank-ability that i have rn. yet you say WB is so overpowered... it seems from your own statistics most of the wbs still lose to you, and other people too.. and only wbs out there now.. are good wbs, that are familiar with there class been playing it for ages.. ofc they will look good and beat a vast majority of people. its not cause of the class is overpowered or any of that shit, when you still get to win and QQ... your point is extremely invalid.. uk it would of been legit if you actually lost all of your matches.
You literally said "I'm not using my class to the best of abilities" (lol ridge = 50% damage increase total game changer). But read what I said again, since you mentioned people complaining WBs attack, I simply stated that you don't use your full capabilities as a WB(which you mentioned me not doing) and use attack gear to attack, you simply use a gof weapon whilst remaining in FULL defense.(going back on your point of using "full capabilities" whilst not using anything offered to you except a gof weapon and still 1 shotting players like intake, burdette and myself).

Your point is literally, "extremely invalid". Literally a hypocrite lol.

P.s. I like the word literally as you can tell. 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk
dumb topic from a dumb person with his "идити Нахуй" title, that's where you need to go with ur suggestion.

Offline TheRealKialandi

• The Chosen
  • If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow.
  • Characters: GarlicCheese,Refresh,Toby,Kialandi
  • Faction: 10inches

I lol'd  :normal-2:, Btw for the record that sin you 1v1ed for 45 mins is an alt  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
You literally said "I'm not using my class to the best of abilities" (lol ridge = 50% damage increase total game changer). But read what I said again, since you mentioned people complaining WBs attack, I simply stated that you don't use your full capabilities as a WB(which you mentioned me not doing) and use attack gear to attack, you simply use a gof weapon whilst remaining in FULL defense.(going back on your point of using "full capabilities" whilst not using anything offered to you except a gof weapon and still 1 shotting players like intake, burdette and myself).

Your point is literally, "extremely invalid". Literally a hypocrite lol.

P.s. I like the word literally as you can tell.
ridge is a great boost. other wise people wouldnt use it in mass pk/tw/1v1. 
wb is completely fine tbh mostly.. it just get too op when it get into tiger form. simply that can be fixed by restricting dragon cape from wb, and restricting pdef ornies or at least pdef belt, this way they have the ability to use pdef ds or puzzle. since pdef and puzzle have big variety in stats. 

Agaito just goes for the easy fix of nerfing merdian which is completely fuking autistic. i am sorry i am not familiar with the maths, but i feel ripped off. cause merdian is equivalent to titles which i spent 10k to buy and get boosts, which get nerfed then indirectly through merdian... what the fuk?

to wrap this out.. restrict dragon cape from wb or inv vit requirement to 750, pdef belt, or pdef ornies at all 

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
damn scripters i think things are fine the way they are so you are fighting the creator of script and expect to kill him ?? the gab between thier skills ?? both have lvl 11 skills i think ? lel
but really on a serious note why do you QQ Refresh you beat any WB easy now you fighting someone pro and expect to kill him ez and you QQ about not killing a barb who is  master scripting ?? i see you tanking his 3 spark with no problem too sins dmg need boost and DEF need Nerf / seeker has more def than barb and can 1 shot anyone
- i like being there on the video fighting some random wizz :P

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline TheRealKialandi

• The Chosen
ridge is a great boost. other wise people wouldnt use it in mass pk/tw/1v1.
wb is completely fine tbh mostly.. it just get too op when it get into tiger form. simply that can be fixed by restricting dragon cape from wb, and restricting pdef ornies or at least pdef belt, this way they have the ability to use pdef ds or puzzle. since pdef and puzzle have big variety in stats.

Agaito just goes for the easy fix of nerfing merdian which is completely fuking autistic. i am sorry i am not familiar with the maths, but i feel ripped off. cause merdian is equivalent to titles which i spent 10k to buy and get boosts, which get nerfed then indirectly through merdian... what the fuk?

to wrap this out.. restrict dragon cape from wb or inv vit requirement to 750, pdef belt, or pdef ornies at all
I like how everyone here who is defending this, actually main barb, or are just plain retarded. Kera ur a feggot ^_^ by the way
#GET EXPOSED !! ROFL

Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:11 pm by TheRealKialandi

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I like how everyone here who is defending this, actually main barb, or are just plain retarded. Kera ur a feggot ^_^ by the way
#GET EXPOSED !! ROFL

Damn exposed Kera.  :-[

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy

Going by your logic them going for full attack gear then complaining because they can't kill you (due to how retarded WB is with defense gear) makes sense.

oi mate you are just not good enough nerf the god damn entire script  i deal  1.5k DMG to Refresh ( i'm full STR DPH barb ) so Refresh ""the one complaining about the game Tank class DEF"" can actually tank 1 pt of pinoys while scripting and i saw that at Hidden orchids  maybe Nerf sin DEF or remove script too :)   or just stop QQ because a barb is simpley a tank and you could tank more than him ijs just learn how to play

i'm just saying sins has the best DEF and Tidal sins has avdantage against all classes but barb 40% ...

so if you want to kill a barb try to Purge him ? .... OR just log your wizz and 2 hit any barb ?? 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Man nerf that shit the sin is sweating the entire fight getting his DN tick'd wasting his chi on 3sparks and his only stun just to survive while the wb can simply go tiger form to tank afk lol, it's like you need to use occult ice genie in order to kill a scripting wb because the dmg is so pathetic   :normal-21: :normal-32:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Man nerf that shit the sin is sweating the entire fight getting his DN tick'd wasting his chi on 3sparks and his only stun just to survive while the wb can simply go tiger form to tank afk lol, it's like you need to use occult ice genie in order to kill a scripting wb because the dmg is so pathetic   :normal-21: :normal-32:
then why wouldn't you use it

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
#GET EXPOSED !! ROFL

that was before the big nerf of pdef and changing everything into rmd/rpd stupid northern ship herder  

Offline TheRealKialandi

• The Chosen
that was before the big nerf of pdef and changing everything into rmd/rpd stupid northern ship herder  
***ing mudfarmer dare speak to me ROFL  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: