Epic Perfect World

Melee vs WB

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Release r9 already and don't forget to remove or nerf knockdown. Spark needs a buff too tbh. Wr needs a nerf, way too op man. The stunlock and insane def need to be gone. Drake's bash stun should be changed to immobilize. Oh and don't forget to increase 0d chance, atm it works one out of  5 times which is useless. Change sin cursed jail to paralyze because filthy purify campers run too much. 

Most importantly though : nerf wbs

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Not sure why the two people want EA nerfed so badly when both admitted to it being OP only due to skill senders, which are now banned and theirs users have been too, and if EA is to be nerfed channeling wise why not blessing and not ring? 

Not that I care either way I don't play casting EA, but I just don't see a need to nerf them now that skill senders are gone. 
♡ Bellend ♡

OmegaRa

Oh you'll get a kick out of this, lol. Next patch is a boost for sins, and a nerf for warriors. :-X Priorities ammiright?
I never understood how boosts and nerfs work. To me, the biggest problems are always obvious, and the not-so-big problems can be avoided. It is why I typically stay away from Boost/Nerfs threads because they're often biased to what "My class needs this" or "I can't beat this player so this class should have this taken away".
It isn't news to me. I often stay away from forums collectively because people have more estrogen  on their testicles than actual testosterone so tears are produced, people complain to GMs, or people block me, or people ban me from their forums, etc.
I have my own ideas in regards to what could actually be done to fix several issues with classes...
More specifically I like to address:
Blademaster
Seekers
Wizards
Mystics
And Spark.
Another thing I've thought about is genies, but that's a little too much for a server that is oriented on farming. 
I come from other server PW. I believe I have an understanding of what r8 endgame PvP gear is, simply because other server allowed you to savor what "You could get on EPW", which was the entire allure of the server. I got to taste what an Endgame APS/DPH Blademaster feels like, and I am content with the capabilities it could potentially bring. Sadly, Blademasters here are.... way beneath that point. 
Without going into "what my class needs" I have been disappointed by reading patch notes on development.

OmegaRa

The EA do not need a nerf. The whole thing is just a misconception of what is actually going on.
With the implementation of Perfect Elements, the issue is as follows - Archers are able to reach an "Endgame" level of gear much more rapidly than other classes, Hence creating a gear gap and bringing about claims of "Unfairness".

It's not that the class itself is Overpowered, the gear gap has simply become too great.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Not sure why the two people want EA nerfed so badly when both admitted to it being OP only due to skill senders, which are now banned and theirs users have been too, and if EA is to be nerfed channeling wise why not blessing and not ring? Not that I care either way I don't play casting EA, but I just don't see a need to nerf them now that skill senders are gone.
You need to be confirmed as caught using it 4 times before they talk about banning you. Talk about, not actually ban you.

I dont care about eas, but eas shouldnt be able to try and get necks/belts banned from other people, when they still have both ***ing rings. 

OmegaRa

If Blademasters were re-worked on how they are supposed to be, then there really wouldn't be a need for a "new claw" or "New set bonus" because that is absolutely unnecessary...

You want to fix Blademasters? Re-Work R8 Fists and R8 Poleaxe, make them have higher base Phys attack than the dragon weapons so we can actually reroll those weapons for DPH/ APS purposes....

Remove 3-5 useless stats from R8 fists, allow us ease of access to what is supposed to be our endgame weapon, made now into a joke only used for 1 skill/defense levels...

When I was on NPW, I was a bitch to kill by anything, even though defenses over there are neigh identical to the ones here.

Yes, scripting was there also a thing, but to be honest, I actually asked my opponents to script when I 1v1d them, because to me BM was the definition of versatile and deadly. I know this isn't other server and I know I can't ask for the same commodities over here that I had over there,  aND I don't even play! But hey, there's my two cents...

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
If Blademasters were re-worked on how they are supposed to be, then there really wouldn't be a need for a "new claw" or "New set bonus" because that is absolutely unnecessary... You want to fix Blademasters? Re-Work R8 Fists and R8 Poleaxe, make them have higher base Phys attack than the dragon weapons so we can actually reroll those weapons for DPH/ APS purposes.... Remove 3-5 useless stats from R8 fists, allow us ease of access to what is supposed to be our endgame weapon, made now into a joke only used for 1 skill/defense levels... When I was on NPW, I was a bitch to kill by anything, even though defenses over there are neigh identical to the ones here. Yes, scripting was there also a thing, but to be honest, I actually asked my opponents to script when I 1v1d them, because to me BM was the definition of versatile and deadly. I know this isn't other server and I know I can't ask for the same commodities over here that I had over there, aND I don't even play! But hey, there's my two cents...
Scratch all that and replace it with a nerf :police: because thats what aga said he wants.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
<3

l m f a o        good one man

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Look mom im famous... Domgrath posted a picture of my comment :O ... pfff Agatio taking all my fame in this picture you should of cut his reply out of picture

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Well 5/10 attack levels then only option : )

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm