Epic Perfect World

Melee vs WB

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Yea nerf ea plz :

10/10 representation man. GarlicBread is truly a top ea on the server amirite

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
I've started playing a sage WF with average r8 gear OP as hell orns and an average puri wep - E'as do 4k's with metal and 1k crits with aps, it's ridiculous how u think they are op...such an easy class to fk up.

Don't believe me, ask pedja how hard he was trying to kill me lmao, his 1k's just kept procing my puri...i only had 74def lv's too

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
so youre saying the problem is not EA alone, its just the top EAs on the server? Top players(me) winning over bad player(you) is unbalanced?

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
I've started playing a sage WF with average r8 gear OP as hell orns and an average puri wep - E'as do 4k's with metal and 1k crits with aps, it's ridiculous how u think they are op...such an easy class to fk up.

Don't believe me, ask pedja how hard he was trying to kill me lmao, his 1k's just kept procing my puri...i only had 74def lv's too
:normal-18: afk tank my demon spark with self buffs, ea's dont even need nerf lmao

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
and you are a 10/10 representation of top barb? I'll log sin tomorrow get azlyn to use full x3 rpd and 4def wep 2def rpd phs def orns and let's see what damage I'll do ey....
why is it okay for your class to be represented by an average geard person but every other class HAS to be represented by top geard person? 

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt

It doesnt have to be a x3 rmdt on each pc EA... Which not many have... My seeker hits an average of 2k in aps without sacrificial slash debuff... I don*t get why you are hating so much on eas... All you do anyways is 3 spark occult .... if that eas genie is dead or he doesnt have anti stun on... Its almost insta kill... Here*s an exemple about how much dmg you ( aps barb ) can do... Ive fough you a few times and ive fough Kera a few times... Just the fact that you guys can hit almost 3-4k at 5.00 ( 5 hits per second ) on seeker with almost 40k pdef and 110+ def lvl is retarded... Not only is your dmg op but if you proc knockdown its insta kill for mostly any class because you cant block it in any ways ( except 2 spark ~ which you cant do bc you stunned/occult ) I cant even imagine the dmg you do on eas ... Is it the fact that they kite and have so many immunes to stun so you cant lock that pisses you off about them?  

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
:normal-18: afk tank my demon spark with self buffs, ea's dont even need nerf lmao
Nerf Pedja only. c:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

It doesnt have to be a x3 rmdt on each pc EA... Which not many have... My seeker hits an average of 2k in aps without sacrificial slash debuff... I don*t get why you are hating so much on eas... All you do anyways is 3 spark occult .... if that eas genie is dead or he doesnt have anti stun on... Its almost insta kill... Here*s an exemple about how much dmg you ( aps barb ) can do... Ive fough you a few times and ive fough Kera a few times... Just the fact that you guys can hit almost 3-4k at 5.00 ( 5 hits per second ) on seeker with almost 40k pdef and 110+ def lvl is retarded... Not only is your dmg op but if you proc knockdown its insta kill for mostly any class because you cant block it in any ways ( except 2 spark ~ which you cant do bc you stunned/occult ) I cant even imagine the dmg you do on eas ... Is it the fact that they kite and have so many immunes to stun so you cant lock that pisses you off about them?  
Seeker talking about balance. TOPKEK.
When does a seeker APS without sac slash? I stopped reading there

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
I could say the same sht about Grief Best sin lmfaofoa top representation

Offline Matty

• Old Player
Seeker talking about balance. TOPKEK.
When does a seeker APS without sac slash? I stopped reading there

Yeah im talking about balance rofl... Compared to any class seeker is only good for 1v1... Its completly useless for mass pk... Depending on the seekers gameplay ive seen a lot of seekers aps without sac slash rofl... I was only giving examples on how aps barb that only spams 3 spark can kill mostly any class without a sweat... Im trying to understand why you are trying to nerf everyclass except yours... Quit being a troll for once and try to find me good reasons about your hate on eas

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Its been literally over 100 playoffs since a warrior won, its been 3 playoffs since a sin won. Can you guess who in this thread agatio said he wants to nerf, and who he wants to buff?

Am I emotional? Youre god damn right im emotional right now. So many suggestions have been turned down because agatio doesnt want to be "unfair to peolle who farmed their gear" but suddenly hes perfectly okay with ***ing destroying mine? And not the LA's AGAIN?Thats bullshit. He only didnt want to mess with LA armor because apparently hes more than willing to waste 100k+ ec on my warrior, while also nerfing it.

Ea's and sin's shed a few crocodile tears and get buffed despite their amazing playoff win records... wr gets nerfed despite not winning in over 100 events... Thats the forums for you, its all propaganda, no one cares about actual results.

No one cares how many ea's are played in mass, how many la's walk away with playoffs. Because despite the results which are literally recorded and documented for you to view at any time in the events section. Its the class who hasnt won in over 100 events thats being nerfed....and the classes that have won most consistently that are being buffed.....

Call it whatever you want, favoritsm, just plain gullibility, maybe bribes.... I dont care what you call it...as long as you dont call it fair or reasonable. Im serious though....if youre being bribed right now, let me know and ill see what money i can come up with. Maybe us non la's can pool our money together to finally stop this favoritism.....not trolling or accusing...

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
And these sins talking about the damage other people take in full top tier pdef armor, as if they dont face tank with the same armor...

Offline Matty

• Old Player
Its been literally over 100 playoffs since a warrior won, its been 3 playoffs since a sin won. Can you guess who in this thread agatio said he wants to nerf, and who he wants to buff?

Am I emotional? Youre god damn right im emotional right now. So many suggestions have been turned down because agatio doesnt want to be "unfair to peolle who farmed their gear" but suddenly hes perfectly okay with ***ing destroying mine? And not the LA's AGAIN?Thats bullshit. He only didnt want to mess with LA armor because apparently hes more than willing to waste 100k+ ec on my warrior, while also nerfing it.

Ea's and sin's shed a few crocodile tears and get buffed despite their amazing playoff win records... wr gets nerfed despite not winning in over 100 events... Thats the forums for you, its all propaganda, no one cares about actual results.

No one cares how many ea's are played in mass, how many la's walk away with playoffs. Because despite the results which are literally recorded and documented for you to view at any time in the events section. Its the class who hasnt won in over 100 events thats being nerfed....and the classes that have won most consistently that are being buffed.....

Call it whatever you want, favoritsm, just plain gullibility, maybe bribes.... I dont care what you call it...as long as you dont call it fair or reasonable. Im serious though....if youre being bribed right now, let me know and ill see what money i can come up with. Maybe us non la's can pool our money together to finally stop this favoritism.....not trolling or accusing...

Did the next patch note come out o.o ? With bm nerfs or anything o.o

OmegaRa

Logic from a Private server GM man
Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:14 pm by Omega

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Login from a Private server GM man
Oh you'll get a kick out of this, lol. Next patch is a boost for sins, and a nerf for warriors. :-X Priorities ammiright?