Epic Perfect World

Melee vs WB

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Restrict dragon cape, sad whoever needs that to tank.
Idm restricting stuff as long as ppl who dont script are not affected. 
Not fair if you start nerfing stuff for wbs in general just cause of some tryhards. So yeah, dragon cape would be a fair start against scripters.
Then again u can restrict that from every class since they tank ridiculously too with it and dont sacrifice damage when using script...

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Restrict dragon cape, sad whoever needs that to tank.
Idm restricting stuff as long as ppl who dont script are not affected.
Not fair if you start nerfing stuff for wbs in general just cause of some tryhards. So yeah, dragon cape would be a fair start against scripters.
Then again u can restrict that from every class since they tank ridiculously too with it and dont sacrifice damage when using script...
I don't think anyone uses the dragon cape itself other than like 2-3 tryhards. Everyone I player check sticks with attack cape other than HA classes who don't have to pay the 20 str fee to equip it. (And yes I was implying on everyone having the cape removed, hence the vit requirement)

Not really sure how Pdef ornaments will affect the nonscripters seeing as the only nonscripter barb that actively 1v1s is kera lol, and he camps full mdef ornaments all the time. Barbs, probably seekers and (maybe) warriors for sure do not need pdef ornaments.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
rofl nerf this pathetic class already 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Okay you take 900 damage when x3 sparked, I take 2000 damage camping barb form where I can deal no damage to you. I don't see the issue here.

It took you 42 minutes to kill me. 42 minutes.

That's with both of us camping the maximum defense we possibly could. When out of Barb form I was taking 6-8K Crits with 11K zerks and my APS output never went over 7K DMG x3 sparked

Keep crying, I'm sorry that you're average and can't play your class properly. That's all I have to say really.

Also, you're getting attack levels back because of the amount of tears you shed to Agatio. Sins and EA's man, walking tanks with insane damage output but they're the victims here..Jesus lol 

4-1 btw

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 02:45 pm by S o o c h i

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Okay you take 900 damage when x3 sparked, I take 2000 damage camping barb form where I can deal no damage to you. I don't see the issue here.

That's with both of us camping the maximum defense we possibly could. When out of Barb form I was taking 6-8K Crits with 11K zerks and my APS output never went over 7K DMG x3 sparked

Keep crying, I'm sorry that you're average and can't play your class properly. That's all I have to say really.

Also, you're getting attack levels back because of the amount of tears you shed to Agatio. Sins and EA's man, walking tanks with insane damage output but they're the victims here..Jesus lol

4-1 btw
^ sense.
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i wouldnt agree to any further gay ass ***ing clueless nerf in the ***ing merdian, i ***ing said it before and i keep saying it... ***ing restrict dragon capes, ***ing restrict pdef ornies from wb... but ***ing nerfing base mother ***ing merdian or base defense or r8 set ***ing suck my dickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
p.s this dumb nagger posting this video doesnt even use runes or dragon cape or ridge, and he cries. #getfullyexposed.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran

4-1 btw
Lol I take 900 damage but majority of video is you hitting me 5-6k with dualies, literally heiroing me at some points. Me hitting 6-8k crits? Where lol, the only time you literally have a chance of dying is when you're in dragon gear where you can still tank to a reasonable amount. 11ks? When lol, even in human form you are taking 8k zerk crits with fire pill and condensed thorn.

You literally face tanking me, burdette, chill and any other decent player for 20+ minutes is no coincidence when you're literally known for being the retard that uses faith and sutra within the first 30 seconds of the fight. You just go tiger form and not tank (as that would involve using actual skills top survive) but flat out stand there with the hurr durr face whilst being a chat warrior. A barb can literally tab out of the game, come back 20 seconds later and unless a mage double sparked critted you, you will still be there "tanking" any class. The Fact is that you can literally afk tank any class currently on the game and you seem to be proud of it.

Yes it took me 40 minutes to kill you as you're simply unkillable unless caught in attack gear with the hopes of you not having a fallback to the most overpowered genie skill in the game due to its low energy cost and near invoke level of tankiness. You literally heiro

You claim every class is insanely overpowered but yours, you've played most of the classes you talked about. I.e. Your mage, you played a total of 1 week before quitting after dying to randomest of randoms. Your sin? You literally last less than 1 minute against me, heavens bless you if you last longer than 5 minutes against a random. Your mystic? You claimed it was "so ***ing easy" to play one that you challenged me, lasted what, a minute? Lol. Your EA? Lol they're godly overpowered but yet you still got dicked on it back in OC so badly you permanently started camping WB, and lol inb4 gear excuse when you literally had same gear as me at the time.

You rerolled onto every one of your so called "OP " classes but reverted back to WB after dying to players even below erechos skill level. Going back onto a class that is literally the simplest class in the game in terms of defense I.e. script into defense and go tiger and lol at anyone hitting you.

P.s. I didn't die to you, I died to the mage, but gz on imaginary win rofl. There's a reason you can only play 1 class, kinda sad you still get destroyed by any class that I played on.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
p.s this dumb nagger posting this video doesnt even use runes or dragon cape or ridge, and he cries. #getfullyexposed.
Runes, blessing equipped. Not restatting to dragon cape, nor would it make any noticeable difference. 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Runes, blessing equipped. Not restatting to dragon cape, nor would it make any noticeable difference.
ye but no ridge, having ridge is like having all your titles bonuses twice. 

is that really you? * Not restatting to dragon cape, nor would it make any noticeable difference. * really ?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
that's the thing with all the people who wants to nerf others.. they don't even use their full capability and yet they QQ.. for instance,, intake for example. he didnt have 3x rpd full r8 set, or 4x def line weapon. and he still QQed about wbs dmg... even tho he didn't have good rpd gear, didnt use dragon cape, rarely used vit tome, and no 4x def line weapon.. so as the case to every other ea.. they focused so hard on their atk gear, they dont have decent defense gear, and they just wanna nerf shit.. where is the sense or logic in that?
and they QQ about other classes defense... where if you catch any of the other classes in atk gear, they are just legit destroyed.. for example.. i beat conzent on his sin occasionally and he win most of the fights and he beat domgrath 1-1, yet he still wants to nerf wb... where is the fukin logic
again with intake, i only beat him like 5 times total out of 15 fights.... yet he voted to nerf wbs,,, where is the ***ing logic in that too? while nothing changed cept the fact he lost... what the fuk

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
that's the thing with all the people who wants to nerf others.. they don't even use their full capability and yet they QQ.. for instance,, intake for example. he didnt have 3x rpd full r8 set, or 4x def line weapon. and he still QQed about wbs dmg... even tho he didn't have good rpd gear, didnt use dragon cape, rarely used vit tome, and no 4x def line weapon.. so as the case to every other ea.. they focused so hard on their atk gear, they dont have decent defense gear, and they just wanna nerf shit.. where is the sense or logic in that?
and they QQ about other classes defense... where if you catch any of the other classes in atk gear, they are just legit destroyed.. for example.. i beat conzent on his sin occasionally and he win most of the fights and he beat domgrath 1-1, yet he still wants to nerf wb... where is the fukin logic
again with intake, i only beat him like 5 times total out of 15 fights.... yet he voted to nerf wbs,,, where is the ***ing logic in that too? while nothing changed cept the fact he lost... what the fuk
Yah but no ones complaining about damage lol.

And if I did you are prime example of how overpowered WB is when you don't even use 70% of the things offered to you, you attack in gof weapon followed by FULL rmd gear, defense cards, defense ornaments, good example of literally going on what you said whilst not using everything offered to you, whilst you already can basically afk tank majority of scenarios, if you used everything offered to you, you'd be unkillable.

Going by your logic them going for full attack gear then complaining because they can't kill you (due to how retarded WB is with defense gear) makes sense.

Look at the defense, if you're thinking a ridge will increase my damage by 2k per hit to even tick DN in tiger form.
Oh and 
"he beat domgrath 1-1, yet he still wants to nerf wb... where is the fukin logic"

difference between actually trying to survive rather than just going tiger form brings forth the "logic". A wb puts minimalist effort into surviving compared to any other class (yes yes seeker maybe idk), whilst every class out there has to at least attempt to survive. Not even gonna mention the ability to faith (and if you *** up) -> just ease into ss one after another.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
mark vs butthurt 
good vid btw :) ,i saw allot fo lies comming from domgrath for some reason :/

i liked it ;) , and ye wb def is retarted from time to time  :-[