Epic Perfect World

sage demon

Offline shadowxix

is it possable to change from sage to demon and how so do you need to complete full culti plz let me kno

aeon27

You need a Celestial Schism Mold ( from boutique, press O) and 200 mirages. You must all be Celestial Sage or Demon in your cultivation. Take to the Conversion NPC in Thousand Streams.

Offline Slashyy

even if u have used the 3rd fair from item shop u still have to complete the demon/sage quest line to be able to change

aeon27

Yeah, of course you have to complete the FB89 sage or demon culti.....

Tali

Yeah, of course you have to complete the FB89 sage or demon culti.....

I believe you have to complete the entire culti to change, not just 89.

aeon27

Yes, in order to change from Celestial Sage to Celestial Demon. :) I was referring to what someone said about having to complete the FB 89 culti in order to use the Sage or Demon culti cards. :)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
it says on celestial schism mold that you will need to finish all your spiritual quests to use it even if you used third culti fairy(skipped 99 109 culti quests) .  never done it myself, since its easier to just create a new char. hi xaida
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

aeon27

it says on celestial schism mold that you will need to finish all your spiritual quests to use it even if you used third culti fairy(skipped 99 109 culti quests) .  never done it myself, since its easier to just create a new char. hi xaida

Yep, that's true have to be Celestial to switch even if you used a culti card. Hi Jhin. :)

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
I'm not sure if it was a glitch, but I successfully switched my sin's culti from sage to demon; without completing the full culti. :x
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Possibly....
If you've completed your culti up until the 3rd fairy (celestial sage/demon).
Then you're allowed to alternate between the new celestial s.
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

aeon27

:shocked:   Hax. lol Kidding. Yeah, was probably a glitch. Kinda cool though. haha

I'm not sure if it was a glitch, but I successfully switched my sin's culti from sage to demon; without completing the full culti. :x