Epic Perfect World

QQQQQQQ nerf

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
I'm sceptical about nerfing anything anymore. The only changes I plan for now is the 5 attack levels boost for assassins and phys. attack increase from Meridian for BMs (since I cannot raise their attack level anymore without giving them custom, class-restricted weapon or bless)
Nice cant wait lmao

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
I'm sceptical about nerfing anything anymore. The only changes I plan for now is the 5 attack levels boost for assassins and phys. attack increase from Meridian for BMs (since I cannot raise their attack level anymore without giving them custom, class-restricted weapon or bless)
My nigggga, if ur ever in Canada and neeed weeeeed I GOTCHU BRO

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
My nigggga, if ur ever in Canada and neeed weeeeed I GOTCHU BRO
Agatio confirmed for bribeable with weed.

He vapes bro.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Any level 11 skills for psychic or a small pdef buff? sitting on 11k pdef with 30 defence is a 1 shot to most classes.  :(
weird how with white voodo they can instantly tank 3spark 125 attack levels if they try with only 11k pdef tho
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
weird how with white voodo they can instantly tank 3spark 125 attack levels if they try with only 11k pdef tho
Just like any other class with defence gear. But a good geared sin can almost kill a psy in white with 3 spark, which just shouldn't happen. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
5 def too nigga 

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
5 def too nigga

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Oi Oi 

Thank you for not mentionning seeker in all of this... I prefer not getting hit 10k gof in def set ... and seeker has been nerfed 10 def lvl already ( 5 def + Vit cape taken away) Im not going to go 750 vit for the extra 5 def but no dmg ...... ............ .    .............. . ............. ....... ........ ..........
TOP KEK
#MakeAsssasinGreatAgain

So your idea to fix his problem is telling him to script? Using 3rd party program ( that I use but not on sin ) that fcked the balance of every class? ( anyone can relate ) ... Many brain cells Ive lost because of you already... So please stop saying your bad ideas and go dick ride the Gm ( which I will not name ) like a good boy..
Peace

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
. The only changes I plan for now is the 5 attack levels boost for assassins 
Dank you. Unnerf mage as well I'm seeing spark hit my sin for 14ks  (lol). Look at how many people play mage now and compare it to 6~ months ago. There are more venos in PK ranking than there is mages. (I suggest 10 att lvl boost to mage or spark unnerf and reduce def lvl by 5, preferably the att lvl)
♡ Bellend ♡

OmegaRa

I wish I would've commented much earlier but I quite frankly do not believe a Phys. Attack increase would be as efficient as other things could be when it comes to Blademaster. 
I believe removing several bad stats from R8 fists and raising that weapon's base attack damage to be equal or higher that a dragon weapon's is ideal, as it promotes the reroll of fists a little more, which are, essentially a BMS endgame weapon.
Same goes for increasing the physical attack of R8 Poleaxe to a higher degree than the Nirvana one. They are supposed to be endgame weapons yet they do not feel like they are used for much else than defense levels.
I do not play often  (or at all) anymore but I find that solution more reliable.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
You do realize people are going to cry over this when 1 bm wins them in a 1v1, they'll blame this meridian (AMG MEIDIFIANDN OPZ PLEASE AGAITO NERF BMS MERIDAND. !@N@KJN I CANNT WINNE RERD THEM. TOO STRONKZ. UNFAIR111111 BOOST MY CLAZZ BYE 10 ATK LVL 30 DEF LVLSZ IM TOO WEAK) <~  angry poster when they give 0 fcks how they type lol. Anyway, hyped for patch. Make it rain on thy head Agation.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
You do realize people are going to cry over this when 1 bm wins them in a 1v1, they'll blame this meridian (AMG MEIDIFIANDN OPZ PLEASE AGAITO NERF BMS MERIDAND. !@N@KJN I CANNT WINNE RERD THEM. TOO STRONKZ. UNFAIR111111 BOOST MY CLAZZ BYE 10 ATK LVL 30 DEF LVLSZ IM TOO WEAK) <~ angry poster when they give 0 fcks how they type lol. Anyway, hyped for patch. Make it rain on thy head Agation.

Demn you sound like domgrath. 
I sorry for disrespect. :(

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic

Demn you sound like domgrath.
I sorry for disrespect. :(
Bitch... >.>

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
U r using rlly bad set if u hit just 14k spark
Thx gm for balance

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
What about the GoF dragon pike (savi's suggestion)?