Domgrath : The Destroyer of Keyboard Warriors

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
strongest wb currently destroyed the unknowns without a sweat

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
first its not you , then you were waiting for welfare? smh fam lying ain't cool yo xD
BUUUUUUUSTED  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Uh huh.....
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
But yeah, funny how you made this thread right after
Nerf everything that destroys you, right? :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: useless ass
Shows how feelings were hurt
And again, congratulations for finally accomplishing something. You must be proud. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
The only ones causing drama here are you people.

Original comments containing content attempting to flame me, but suddenly you're all the victims. Hypocrites, piss off, this is a thread to promote my gameplay. Stop trying to bring drama here.
Yeah, but you know the drama was coming. You of all people should know that, don't act victim ma'am. ;) 
I mean, with what was said in the original body, you could have just had the video and said "Good fight." Nah, not enough drama.
On a serious note, I'm ***ing dying laughing, ty sean. 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
BUUUUUUUSTED  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
yeap caught xD

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
BUUUUUUUSTED  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Hush you sloth 
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Instead of feeding into it and creating more drama why not ignore it?  :normal-17:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Instead of feeding into it and creating more drama why not ignore it?  :normal-17:
PREACH GHANDI XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  8) 8) ;D :)) :police:

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
Yeah, but you know the drama was coming. You of all people should know that, don't act victim ma'am. ;)
I mean, with what was said in the original body, you could have just had the video and said "Good fight." Nah, not enough drama.
On a serious note, I'm ***ing dying laughing, ty sean.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
PREACH GHANDI XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  8) 8) ;D :)) :police:
Dude if I was ghandi i'd passively protest to get edate, and I still aint get edate

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Dude if I was ghandi i'd passively protest to get edate, and I still aint get edate
i told u man i can hook u up with one 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
You know a GM is watching all this drama unfold when posts get deleted but the thread still isn't unlocked.
Way to go. Dream 4 server owner, guis.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
 this is a thread to promote my gameplay.
I cried 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
This is an interesting issue. I do not think the war will last long. Maximum time allowance is 30 minutes. Artifex to win 3 to 4 push. They will win convincingly as expected. The experience in TW will be a major pain for Tyrants (some of them does not even know how TW map look like is) as we all know Tyrants is a freshman guild although 60% of their players are old but the remaining 40% will only run around the map like a donkey. It will be a TW disaster for Tyrants. Pedro will attack them slowly but surely from all sides but mainly at B. Tyrants however will rush Artifexs Crystal but no support behind. :) This is exciting. My 1k teles is all ready to TT on wc. I do not care if muted.