Epic Perfect World

Domgrath : The Destroyer of Keyboard Warriors

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
I'm tryna figure this story out, when domgrath was in tyrants people were nice to him? idk? now if he makes 1 post or video he's branded as instant retard o.O this is more interesting story. Should make thread post about this. :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42:
Dude pls, that's how it always is. One day best player fren of all the moment you leave you're the bottom tier player traitor to the universe  :))
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Dude pls, that's how it always is. One day best player fren of all the moment you leave you're the bottom tier player traitor to the universe  :))
Dam, you hit bullseye  :normal-13:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I'm tryna figure this story out, when domgrath was in tyrants people were nice to him? idk? now if he makes 1 post or video he's branded as instant retard o.O this is more interesting story. Should make thread post about this. :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42:
I was actually talking about this earlier, except it was about how Geodude and Brazen and pretty much the rest of Artifex laughed at him like he was a joke and now you're all defending him like he's your best friend.   :rolleyes:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
aren't you doing the same atm ?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I was actually talking about this earlier, except it was about how Geodude and Brazen and pretty much the rest of Artifex laughed at him like he was a joke and now you're all defending him like he's your best friend.   :rolleyes:
Yea man he's my best friend , I want to defend him till the day I die. But in reality no, I don't really care for him or anyone in guild, I log on to pk and thats really it. It's just my curiosity tbh.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i ain't defending anyone, i'm just having a giggle der m8 :police:

btw nigas be mad trying to remove spotlight from themselves pointing fingers at others smh lmao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
i ain't defending anyone, i'm just having a giggle der m8 :police:
btw nigas be mad trying to remove spotlight from themselves pointing fingers at others smh lmao
Shhh. :-[
Pokeball, where you belong. Go go.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Shhh. :-[
Pokeball, where you belong. Go go.

i feel like i'm dead

Offline 3

• Old Player
As a strong independent black woman who don't need no man, I feel [le]terally triggered by this thread. Tryhard kiddies like Domgrath, Prodigy, (insert every player), fighting for 15th place when I've already g****fruit'd everything 100-0.

The salt is real fam.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Loool. All jokes aside, you keep this server alive with your antics man :monkey-47:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Loool. All jokes aside, you keep this server alive with your antics man :monkey-47:
I know right man

OmegaRa

cool video

It's a game, and a dying one. Ego is outdated. Just play. Peace.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
I lost so many brain cells reading these comments... Holy sh*t... But yeah where am I in that video Dom q.q I feel left out

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Lol, still waiting for the day you post a video where the OC players don't play crutch against you.

Only vids you have of me is 1 on ea >>where you begged me to not use leaps and some other shit<< >my first week on sin where I didn't use gof daggers to prove a point to you that barbs had OP defense for average sins (btw post full video so you can see my point exactly)<

Shame I still don't consider you factor enough to even waste more than 50mb on you personally. Try getting up to Keras/iBobs level and maybe I'll consider recording you :rolleyes: Can just shit on you any time pm for 1v1 bro.
♡ Bellend ♡