Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should God Valley and Warsong have a single mode option?

Yay
Nay
God Valley solo? that's sucicide
Warsong, No God Valley, Yes
Warsong Yes, God Valley, No

Make squad only quests have a single player option

Tali

I believe you, they wouldn't call it "God Valley" if it was easy. I've always been able to know when I'm beat. I've got my 2nd fairy and I'm happy with that. Heck, it's a lot further than I thought I'd get, didn't even make it past 89 with no fairy on PWI (thanks to my faction disbanding and moving to LMS when it came to helping me get my culti done) and Rebirth I got all the way to 150 but only first fairy. So coming this far is a really big accomplishment for me, woohoo, go me, yay :)

I guess it's unfair to not at least applaud your willingness to take on a challenge, that's pretty rare here.  :-\

Offline darkstar

• Nemo, my name forevermore
I guess it's unfair to not at least applaud your willingness to take on a challenge, that's pretty rare here.  :-\

Thank you :) And I do kinda understand what you're saying, I just find it very frustrating  >:D But that's my issue, I'll deal.....Maybe I'll go slap Dismal Shade around? That always calms me down  :D

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Gawd ... don't you love these Kumbaya moments.

Group hug time.

LOLOLOLOL

Offline darkstar

• Nemo, my name forevermore
Gawd ... don't you love these Kumbaya moments.

Group hug time.

LOLOLOLOL

is that a religious thing? while I respect your beliefs n all, they are not welcome here  :)) I kid of cause, I don't really respect your beliefs  >:D But seriously the religious crap has to go  :police:

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Boy, are you whistling up the wrong woman's skirt. LOLOL

Kumbaya is a cultural reference, which I allude to with no little amount of cynicism.  >:D

Ref Wikipedia:

"Kumbaya" or "Kumbayah" (Gullah, "Come By Here" — "Kum ba yah") — is a spiritual song from the 1930s. It enjoyed newfound popularity during the folk revival of the 1960s and became a standard campfire song in Scouting and nature-oriented organizations.

The song was originally associated with human and spiritual unity, closeness and compassion, and it still is, but more recently it is also cited or alluded to in satirical or cynical ways which suggest false moralizing, hypocrisy, or naively optimistic views of the world and human nature.

Tali

Boy, are you whistling up the wrong woman's skirt. LOLOL

Kumbaya is a cultural reference, which I allude to with no little amount of cynicism.  >:D

Ref Wikipedia:

"Kumbaya" or "Kumbayah" (Gullah, "Come By Here" — "Kum ba yah") — is a spiritual song from the 1930s. It enjoyed newfound popularity during the folk revival of the 1960s and became a standard campfire song in Scouting and nature-oriented organizations.

The song was originally associated with human and spiritual unity, closeness and compassion, and it still is, but more recently it is also cited or alluded to in satirical or cynical ways which suggest false moralizing, hypocrisy, or naively optimistic views of the world and human nature.

Hear me trolling, my Lord, kum bay ya...

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Well if you're asking for an "option" to solo dungeons then that's pointless cause almost every single dungeon here* is soloable (excluding GV, Warsong and some others).

2 people to open a dungeon I mean come on, get a barb alt to buff you and reset you and open your dungeon for you. If your comps ram is so small that you can't even multiclient this game then that's probably not a computer.

If they made solo mode for GV then it would just be literally something else. It just makes no sense to have GV soloable considering that it was initially built as a co-operative instance.

However, Warsong is agreeable, there's no point wcing all day for defenders all year waiting for your dragon gear.

I do agree with the cultivation too, but its already SO easy without the need to do chrono quests, I did mines for 2 characters, took 4 hours. Don't have that much time? Save EC or donate for the scroll. I'm pretty sure your reasoning for having no time is work (study is another thing), so if it wasnt a fail excuse you should be able to pay your inability to play games for long with money. I mean, come on. It's a private server. 5$ can get you many things.
Last Edit: Dec 12, 2012, 07:06 am by Kest
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
 Squads make gaming more fun although I'm not against solo options since some players want it.  Hi.. Tali
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Zaboteur

YES I WANT A SOLO MULTIPLAYUER GAME!! EXACTLY!! WITH MY 5 APS BACK TOO!!!   IM NOT EVEN KIDDING!!

:P perfect idea!

Offline Zaboteur

i want to roam around when and where and how i want to all by myself everyday and just... <have>, those people to talk to when i want to.. thats the feeling i want!!!  so we need to make all multi instances 1 person please ,. yes yes yes.. ++++++rep

its like cleaning your house, you cant stand people around when your doing it its best donje by yourself,, lol so when i farm for people i just wanna go doit and not have to dual log or ask for help. sometimes asking takes longer then t he run..

EDIT: this actual idea someone brought up is actually why i started my final fantasy 11 acount up yesterday infact lol, becuase i get that feeling there, high end company too, square-enix, used to be nothing but multi based in that game ive had it for more than 11 years, (i take breaks alot switching around games), now becuase the games so old, as this one is, and levels are way higher, also as this one is, there is no real point to having anything multi required anymore, either theres not enough population anymore, or asking gets boring becuase everyone else got everything already and rather sit and stare for 20 min in arch wc'ing away instead of teleport stone to u for 10 seconds.. u get the idea...

oh and you should never have to play a game twice to play it once... my version of dual logging...that would be like me buying final fantasy twice to get any help if they never changed it. then i just wouldnt have played it anymore at that point :-)

u dont have to pay here but its the same concept in some parts of it i guess, some will get bored having to dual log all the time and just move somewhere  they dont have to i suppose.

anyway all said and done if you doit it shuld be all instances not just these 2
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2012, 02:23 pm by Zaboteur

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
It sounds like you're trying to promote FF? Lol.

Offline Zaboteur

its comparing not promoting...

edit: but if you wanted to say promoting, the promotion WOULD have been the other pwi servers not ff considering we talkin about pwi here...

altho in game here i DO look for people FROM FF, but i do not or i wouldnt tell someone to go buy it becuase its better then this lol... hes already playing a game he likes that he dont have to pay for. :-)
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2012, 02:18 pm by Zaboteur

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I just want the 15 minute wait to enter ws lowered. :rolleyes:  ( yeah, yeah I know I'm off topic )  :P