Epic Perfect World

RIP Flordia

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I hope they're okay.  :(
Well... as okay as you get in that situation, but hopefully you know what I mean there.
They were fine, thankfully. Just mental scarring for the rest of their life I can imagine, ya'know. 

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Hate and revenge never been the answer but neither one of them will stop any time soon.
People cant stop raging and being annoying over a game, what about real life?
You either get used to it or try to ignore it. I don't know which one is worse.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I'm not saying they are right for doing this, but America has been doing almost the same and the media is so corrupted, the wars are happening nonstop. Not even gonna mention what America has done to my country, but I do not support what ISIS is doing, just people should open their eyes for more than just their state/country w.e. Revenge is never an answer.  R.I.P. :(
What do you expect when American education all but eliminates the horrors of the Concentration Camps we put the Japanese into (or any wrongdoing on our part, aside from Hiroshima and Nagasaki)?  :normal-20: I only ever remember one lesson about the Japanese-American Camps from my childhood and no other History teacher ever brought it up again.

tl;dr Every country commits their monstrosities. Some just cover it up better than others.
Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 11:37 pm by 𝐸𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓂𝑜

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can't even go to a night club anymore without getting shot at zzzzz

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
There hasn't been something as tragic as that happen in Florida in decades. Facebook has this thing where friends check in saying they're safe and it helps ease the situation a bit. Hope the families involved are recovering well and getting assistance as needed. The state thrives in tourist visits due to Disney, Universal, Sea World etc and I hope this doesn't deter people from visiting.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
There hasn't been something as tragic as that happen in Florida in decades. Facebook has this thing where friends check in saying they're safe and it helps ease the situation a bit. Hope the families involved are recovering well and getting assistance as needed. The state thrives in tourist visits due to Disney, Universal, Sea World etc and I hope this doesn't deter people from visiting.
2 major events (so far) in 2-3 days? I think I'll visit Detroit first.  :-[

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
2 major events (so far) in 2-3 days? I think I'll visit Detroit first.  :-[
We're really friendly, our gators don't bite and the beaches...  :tiger-24:

kitty stew

religion of peace again

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
religion of peace again

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
religion of peace again
Can't tell whether you're serious or not, but if you are 1 group/person doesn't define a whole ***ing religion.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
So like...where's Flordia? :(