Epic Perfect World

Make WR great again

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I've never been much of a buff/nerf thread maker, my apologies for what u are about to see ;)
Here i showcase u 1v1s against many classes and its top players(excluding hotchoco lol). Now take a look at the damage im doing to everyone but Frizzle when i catch him in attack gear but its way too easy because he doesnt script, its literally 400-500. Now check the wr defense in first fight every class but the wr player is able to make 10000 mistakes and not get punished for it by getting 1 shotted(2-3 shotted with marrow on)(ridic 28k-35k crits) but wr. Seeker def is retarded, ea def is retarded, wf def is retarded. What i propose? First for a mass pk make a unique ascended dragon cape for warriors without vit req its not most important thing atm but its needed. 1v1 side: give wrs -0.5 bonus on r8 armor now people will be like wtf? no? new sin? omg? noob? lmao? Nah man damage will increase from 500 dmg to 800-1000max and lets not forget wrs dont have infinite chi, long lasting tidal, deaden, even more chi, 3 spark every second. It would give warrior the damage they deserve(and need lmao)and enough to not get 1 shotted.

0:00-4:38 1v1 vs Heartless i lost like 5-1 i believe all 5 fights due to 1 shot, i put only 2 to show how easy is to get killed and how hard is it to actually even kill a veno
4:38-5:28 1v1 vs HotChoco it was a tie first one i won, and next one he won i forgot to press record for second but to sum it up he played alot more defensive and serious and i got hierobugged after like ~30min fight.
4:39-8:09 1v1 vs Frizzle hes one of the best mystics but he doesnt script so its alot easier to trick him won like 2-0 by the same tactic of waiting for him to waste genie then bait him faith stun and kill cuz he has no time to switch to defense without script
8:10-9:08 1v1 vs Silence most balanced 1v1s on the server at the moment no complaints, ended like 20+-20+ didnt keep record but we 1v1ed for like 3 hours
9:09-9:24 1v1 vs MizoreYuki water shield only won like 5-1 that, 1 was again 1 shot, each fight lasted like 10 min but this one i put it by mistake and already rendered i was lazy to redo all again with a better fight.
9:25-18:50 1v1 vs Haste literally 45 min 1v1 against a WATERSHELL mage ofcourse the skillgap between Haste and MizoreYuki is like unimaginable like u see i barely touched him in the whole 45 min and when i did i was dealing 2000 damage to water/fire shell.
18:50-23:52 1v1 vs InTake again a insanely long 1v1 we both played out of our minds outplaying each other back and forth but ye u can see i can lock him up to 2min on 0 genie he doesnt die cuz i deal 0 damage with literally best geared warrior.
23:58-Till end 1v1 vs Burdette i put the worst one same case as InTake but he killed me alot faster since his damage is insane compared to other archers
Song credits to my bros Maxime and Brade
Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 09:01 am by Brazen

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
good work man

edit: in others words i agree with everything maxy said
Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 09:06 am by Solomon

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
good work man

yep agreed

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Though going from 4 to 5 aps on warrior will increase damage by raw 20% I don't think it's all that good a suggestion when purify exists, I'd rather see custom claws over interval,  as the interval just seems like a lazy man solution.

But +1 on obvious on WR boost overall 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
IF YOU DON'T MAKE THIS HAPPEN GM, I FACK YOU. JUST GIVE WRS A CHANCE!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Though going from 4 to 5 aps on warrior will increase damage by raw 20% I don't think it's all that good a suggestion when purify exists, I'd rather see custom claws over interval,  as the interval just seems like a lazy man solution.

But +1 on obvious on WR boost overall
its for 3.33 base in full r8 with 3x int wrist not 5.0 aps and it will help to not get one shotted

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
good work man

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
IF YOU DON'T MAKE THIS HAPPEN GM, I FACK YOU. JUST GIVE WRS A CHANCE!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!
Calm down killer.
OT: I agree, WRs do need a boost. They are underpowered. And honestly...no one uses them to 1v1 anymore. Basically just meatshields and cc. Would be nice to see more WRs be motivated to do 1v1s because they got a rework. 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Calm down killer.
:( alright. Anyways +1 maxy bro. 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yeah +1 and nerf WFs too 

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
its for 3.33 base in full r8 with 3x int wrist not 5.0 aps and it will help to not get one shotted
Wh00ps was thinking of dragon + r8 wrist mix. 
But if it's full r8 then the 30 att lvl increase seems like a decent improvement  seeing as warriors need a drastic boost rather than the placebos they've been getting (5 att lvl boost lol wow noticeable when damage went from 200 to 203)
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
1v1 side: give wrs -0.5 bonus on r8 armor now people will be like wtf? no? new sin? omg? noob? lmao? Nah man damage will increase from 500 dmg to 800-1000max and lets not forget wrs dont have infinite chi, long lasting tidal, deaden, even more chi, 3 spark every second. It would give warrior the damage they deserve(and need lmao)and enough to not get 1 shotted.
+1 this  ^-^

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
I agree. Idk how wr still isn't buffed properly when most other classes got some broken stuff or insane def

Good music btw

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Many threads later, is this going to get it in motion?
Nice work dude
+1
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways