Epic Perfect World

R.I.P.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
:'( Christina Grimmie is gone.
ik it's not a big deal for some of you, but she was one of the first cover artists I ever started listening to.
Sad news for me and possibly some others.  :(
RIP
I saw this morning, and it is really upsetting.  :(
I never really followed or cared to follow the cover scene on Youtube, but I stumbled on one of her videos back when she was 15 making them in that little room with her Zelda poster. She was just so wonderful, not just because of her talent, but her personality and how happy and kind she was all of the time. She definitely didn't deserve this.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I saw this morning, and it is really upsetting.  :(
I never really followed or cared to follow the cover scene on Youtube, but I stumbled on one of her videos back when she was 15 making them in that little room with her Zelda poster. She was just so wonderful, not just because of her talent, but her personality and how happy and kind she was all of the time. She definitely didn't deserve this.
Yeah man, she was always very upbeat in all her videos, etc etc.
Apparently her shooter traveled to Florida just to kill her.
Some people, man..

Offline Quit

• Quited
Fck that gunman....R.I.P Christina Grimmie

Offline Wines

• Custom title?
  • Characters: Wines
  • Faction: Tempted
R.I.P Christina! you will be missed. you touched the hearts of many many MANY people. Cant believe someone is heartless enough to do this :( at lesat she was able to meet faker

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
 :( rip , always enjoyed her covers
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
What a terrible tragedy. Sadly, I wasn't familiar with this young lady until I heard about it on the news. Looked up her covers and fell in love with her voice. Sad day when someone's life is ended over total ***ery. 

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
rip zz traveled to Florida just to shoot her, so sux

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
He apparently lived in florida just 2 hours away from the venue where her concert was taking place. She was done with the concert and was signing autographs when he approached her and opened fire. Her brother tackled him to the ground then, he took his own life.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Though I didn't know this person my sympathy goes to her family and friends. Similar incident happened to one of my alltime favourite guitar players Dimebag Darrell back in 2004 when he was gunned down on stage during the show by a crazy fan who couldn't get over the fact that Pantera was dead and Dimebag continued his career with his new band Damageplan.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1494653/dimebag-darrell-four-others-killed-in-ohio-concert-shooting/

This is a crazy world with a lot of sick ***s out there...

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Glad someone else was saddened by this too.
Really enjoyed her covers.
Her poor brother to see it all and tackle the gunman, 
only for him to shoot himself.
A senseless murder.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
Lovely Christina Grimmie...rest in peace  :'(
Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 01:37 pm by Xena
bb

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Dis week was her, today 20 ppl on gey clubs, wdf USA every 6 months we got a event like this. Its routine already.

My damage log collection NEW