Epic Perfect World

Sins

Offline Daganoth

x) i can kill sins pretty fast with my archer but its hard for me to kill 4 - 5 base aps sins unless they are afk xD

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Seekers most op, hasn't been a single player good enough to make me try since i rolled the server with nirvy huehue

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
I totally agree, these sins are to OP and they need to be RE Nurfed if they haven't been already, because they hurt like hell TBH, aint cool when u got high def and u get dropped????
Roflmao aint cool to be droped? ut it is cool to drop some1? ure perfect exemple to what i sayd in earlyer posts

Offline Gregory

i agree with rance. Seekers are op as fk i one shot just about all ha classes in mine and can deal 11-23k attacks with magic on AA classes. and against other HA people. is a joke. and my seeker isnt even half as op as rance's XD

Antihero

Seekers most op, hasn't been a single player good enough to make me try since i rolled the server with nirvy huehue

i agree with rance. Seekers are op as fk i one shot just about all ha classes in mine and can deal 11-23k attacks with magic on AA classes. and against other HA people. is a joke. and my seeker isnt even half as op as rance's XD

Lolno. Seekers are a nuisance at best. They'll take a lot of damage but they never seem to dish it out. At least that's the experience I've had fighting them with my BM, maybe they're more effective against magic classes.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Lolno. Seekers are a nuisance at best. They'll take a lot of damage but they never seem to dish it out. At least that's the experience I've had fighting them with my BM, maybe they're more effective against magic classes.
this is still going on? F***...

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
this is still going on? F***...
No is not...now its about seekers ... tomorow will be about other class and so on ... in the end mabe they will understand that every class is OP in theyr own way not only 1 class

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Yee gads. Hope a GM will lock this soon; this thread is way past the pointless stage.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
I couldn't even get through the first page >.>
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
omgah the sins there so OP QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ and seekers to QQQQQQQQQQQ and venos and mystics and psy's and (insert every class here). kk im done with my pointless post have a nice day :D

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My hubby made a seeker a few days ago.  He's an oddball seeker (read: he's not sage).  He has 2.86 aps sparked--about how much my sin has.  His damage makes me cower for my life if he ever decided to delve into pvp.  Granted, my sin will never be in pvp mode (I'm building another char for that purpose), but...yeah.

Anyways, all classes can be seen as "OP" in certain places, and completely useless in others.  A sin in 1v1 pvp will excel.  A sin in TW or group pk will probably see 10 BIDS and Earth Vectors and probably won't live unless he's REALLY lucky.  A seeker can endlessly spin until their mp charms run out and knock shit out, but a strategically placed magic spell can screw em up.  A psy...never mind the fact that they no longer have the demon/sage soul skills on this server, they are pretty OP as long as they're in white voodoo, but they can't kill you either.

So just play the damn game.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Daganoth

Archers are op i did 52k on a sin D:<

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army

Lawl ^, if he fought me or rance id think hed know

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Antihero

Lawl ^, if he fought me or rance id think hed know

Know that they're merely a nuisance? You're a day late and a dollar short on that one.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
No one can drop your ego to 0, Rance.