Epic Perfect World

Sins

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
yup, i've killed maq clases i died bec maq clases but u dont see me sayin that class is op bec it killed me, in game u win and lose cant win all time

Offline RaveGirl

• Hate me?! Get in line with the other bitches! :D
Very good point. there will ALWAYS be someone that's better than you to come along. no one is 100% hands down the best
RaveGirl - 150 Demon Sin
Margarita - 150 Demon Wiz
DontTouch - 150 Demon Mystic
PurpleTide - 150 Demon Psychic
NurseLyn - 148 Sage Cleric
RavePulse - 145 Sage Sin
HaHaDead - 145 Demon Archer
Asthenia - 145 Sage Seeker
Niamh - 145 Sage Barb

Offline Sylver

yup, u wanna be the best ? go in pwi waste alot of Money get 3rd cast r9 full + 12 Josd'ed and now u can get better helm with atk deff lvls ...rings ornaments get all that and ull be the best

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Hello, Sins post #593412338958959.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline iRawkZ

Lol, So far I've never killed a dragon gear sin since r8, Maybe I'm just a noob. But yeah sin are op af, constant stun and chi regain. op (: - My archer(Dragon LA Gears) dont stand a chance with sins. 8)

Offline Sylver

archers got cool skills use them right and u can win, archers can get chi skill too that recover instantly 3sparks ...also Blood vow or what was the name who is like HF all theyr skills are verry good

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits

It's just pointless, there are people who have been complaining about this since 1.4 started, and nothing has ever been done except class locking bow's which isn't even a sin only nerf.

And they've been nerfed a lot too.

Hmm. Where? You can still be 5.0 base, it's hell even easier than in pwi because chance for one interval on wrist is somewhere around 1 - (1 - 0.0889) ^ 3 = ~24% ; chance for two intervals is 1 - (1 - 0.0889^2) ^ 3/2 = ~1,19% ; and chance for three intervals 0.0889 ^ 3 = ~0,07% which is not bad at all. I know two sins that already have 5.0 base so it's kind of OP. On the other side, BM's had intervals removed from their chest while sins had theirs removed from boots and compensated (wrists) while BM's didn't. However, sins on this server are mostly players who failed on their other toons on this or other server and started playing assassin because it's so ***ing easy to play it and yet I see them qqing about nerves that have been done but there haven't really been any. You can have a freaking God of frenzy stacked with another stone which is not available in any other server, if you have been debuffed you can use the purify daggers with full damage and since your aps is high the purify is just a matter of seconds. You can literally do anything and if you're about to die, you have 2 escape skills to choose from, etc.

Another thing, most sins I see on this server are stupid. I see sins with 3 x atk level on daggers which is completely useless since GoF is worth 40 attack levels, I see sins that aren't even using their CC skills or if they are, they use all at the same time. Yet, I get killed by those sins because I can't stun them due to tidal and infinite chi they have with low cooldown of CC skills.

But, as I said, nothing will be done no matter how much people complain here. Most of the funds for the server is coming from rank 8 sins that are trying to get 3 x interval on wrists or Perfect DPH set and other OP classes that need good stats on rank 8 sets.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Slashyy

Oh yea. and as for psy's getting nerfed? yes they did along with any other class but what about white voodoo? hmm please clarify that to me? i've seen psy's in r8 reforge with 100+ def lvls. doesn't matter how nerfed you are thats insane defense right there

the reason the psy will have 100+ def lvl is because they use black voodoo which drops attack lvl to like -90 so ya they can servive but tickle everything they hit >.< sooo ya they are balanced u have a chose be a tank hit week or nuke shit and be squishy >.<

Offline KoKyaaa

• I am Sarah
I used to main a sin, and stopped because it was becoming very boring to steam roll just about everyone in the game. I am not claiming to be the best, because I know I am not.. Just stating in general. I feel that they are OP in the right hands. A decent sin should have no issues killing any class in the game minus a barb. I do think there could be better balancing of the class. I would suggest giving Tidal Protection a longer buff time, 3-5mins while lowering the overall avoid negative status of Tidal Protection.

@Daichi_ - Even with the nerfs to Psychic's they are still quite strong themselves, but once again only in the right hands.

I feel that the class the got most boned in the ass is the Blade Master. R8 is useless, which straight up sucks.

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
Tank till tidal ends,  then stun and game over for sin
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy

Offline KoKyaaa

• I am Sarah
Tank till tidal ends,  then stun and game over for sin

Most classes can't tank very long against a sin. Can sins be killed absolutely, but in terms of relational to other classes sins are have every possible skill to counter anything thrown at them.

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
Well half the server plays sin and most of them not very well "myself included" I play sin for mostly pve.  Point is practice on the fail ones like me and work your way up to killing better ones. At any given time there are 643678 5 sins looking for 1v1 most of which are not very good.
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy

Offline bieme

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Bieme - 150 Sage Psy
1 key rule when fighting a sin... Kite for days. That's all i do on my archer i kite and stun/freeze lock they drop so fast.
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you know i love you all.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Well, this thread seems to have been continuously repeated over and over so let me just keep it simple.
Sins have better control over their skills, have tidal which makes them very, very hard to kill. They also have much more easier-to-time stuns, which makes it seem as though sins are quite nooby. But, people don't understand that others play different ways. I 1v1'd lsanity today, and he was impossible to kill. Yes, he could afk tank my spark. Before someone talks about my ''sparking'' habit, I'd like to remind you, there is also a thing called ''gear'' here. R8>Dragon (Normally) and other classes are also quite viable. Psys were considered the best class on PWI, Hex, Rotfa and some other servers. This server is actually the most balanced one I've been on for some time. But oh well, if you really wanna nerf sins, and weed out the morons. Just make it a skill spamming server, and no aps. Be warned, however, that would lead to a lot of people crying of most likely ''qq raging'' at gm's and probably rolling a barb or a bm. If not that, then just quit talking about sins, and look at your own ''op buffs'' E.g. Bm bell, Psy SoS, and, lets not forget...Archer buffs :tiger-2:

Offline Sylver

Well, this thread seems to have been continuously repeated over and over so let me just keep it simple.
Sins have better control over their skills, have tidal which makes them very, very hard to kill. They also have much more easier-to-time stuns, which makes it seem as though sins are quite nooby. But, people don't understand that others play different ways. I 1v1'd lsanity today, and he was impossible to kill. Yes, he could afk tank my spark. Before someone talks about my ''sparking'' habit, I'd like to remind you, there is also a thing called ''gear'' here. R8>Dragon (Normally) and other classes are also quite viable. Psys were considered the best class on PWI, Hex, Rotfa and some other servers. This server is actually the most balanced one I've been on for some time. But oh well, if you really wanna nerf sins, and weed out the morons. Just make it a skill spamming server, and no aps. Be warned, however, that would lead to a lot of people crying of most likely ''qq raging'' at gm's and probably rolling a barb or a bm. If not that, then just quit talking about sins, and look at your own ''op buffs'' E.g. Bm bell, Psy SoS, and, lets not forget...Archer buffs :tiger-2:
+1   like i sayd there are manny players who play other clases and dont QQ aabout sins...why do u think they dont QQ? bec they know how to play theyr class , if u cant kill a sin that dosent mean sins are OP they invincible , if u dont like to lose and like to only win win win then dont play