Epic Perfect World

Sins

Offline Zaboteur

Can an OP assassin kill this thread already?

I mean, damn. Would you rather play retail, where nothing is even close to fair? ._.

i just did

and no becuase thats why we are all on top100.com searching around.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
i just did

Ten points for Gryffindor.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Can an OP assassin kill this thread already?

I mean, damn. Would you rather play retail, where nothing is even close to fair? ._.

LOL ... good luck. This thread is like turning a litter of puppies into the backyard -- each of them scampering, falling over themselves, and intent on marking his small patch of earth.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
LOL ... good luck. This thread is like turning a litter of puppies into the backyard -- each of them scampering, falling over themselves, and intent on marking his small patch of earth.

I honestly can't think of a better description for this thread.  :monkey-26:

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline torie

Can anyone explain me, why even though all this discussion is all about pvp, sins are nerfed in pve as well?

I just got my sin 150 only so i can farm stuff for my cleric, now i regret having spent that much on it when a bm with fists could do more dps than a sin now O.o

can't you just keep pvp adjustments to pvp and pve to pve :X

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
can't you just keep pvp adjustments to pvp and pve to pve :X

How would you suggest that be done?

I suppose when a player creates a Sin they could indicate permanent PvP or PvE; whereupon, if the player ever changed from one to the other a big pair of clapping hands would come out of TT and spank them (kidding, of course).

I don't think your suggestion is feasible.

Offline torie

wasn't it about some skills sins have that made them op in pvp mostly? skills i haven't used yet, only playing it in pve and for not very long^^ but why not nerf those skills it is about then?

Offline Méme

• Kanye
and no becuase thats why we are all on top100.com searching around.

They're not important.

Epic for life.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
Psy have been nerfed a lot he can't refine his weapon and he can't learn any soul skill as a demon or sage psy should get some of his power back or just nerf the sin cz of his tidel u can't stun him but he stun lock u and if u use psycik will sin can use condensed thorn get water buff and stun or sleep don't forget about the 10 second immobilize the sin have that gives him 50 chi and have a low cool down so he can spam it sins tidel should be nerfed cz it rly make him op it help him avoid our silence a 5 apps sin with tidel can kill a psy in white vodoo

Stop talking about me

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
B> a Thread lock....
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Méme

• Kanye
Stop talking about me

He's not even speaking English. How do you know he's talking about you? D:

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Méme

• Kanye
B> a Thread lock....

LOL. Okay, I'm done. :c <3

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~

Then the person you were facing was crappy too. and I know they're self buffs doi.. but thats the point. more pdef than a sin. you said high defenses yet a mage has more. LOL

You're being biased, it's not out of being killed by Sins too often that this thread was created, but out of the fact that a Sin is way to easy to play, due to high APS and survivability it gets.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
I guess we can all just say that sins will always have super saiyan mode no matter how much their aps goes down. QQ to aps 3sparking sins leaving. There goes ec farmers QQ

Sins got interchanged so lazy people in dragon gear will need to skill or farm more. Topic has served purpose. GZ Daichi.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline PrettySinful

• Sugar, Spice, and THC<3
Not Q.Qing just saying here. I made a sage Sin on this server cuz its just a fun class to play, but now...You made it so its even harder for me to kill others. We are squishy. If it wasn't for our stuns and such it would be tough cuz bms/barbs etc hit us so hard. Its like the people that are complaining have never played a sin? Or they just suck at it. Nerffing us doesn't do anything besides making the people who love this class wish they choose something different on this server. This is the only decent private server left after HEX. Don't make all of them suck...

Kai Thanks. Lates <3