Epic Perfect World

Sins

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Well, I sorta agree with ark level add and keeping aps the way it is on both sides. Seeing more sins using skills is nice, but you don't see a fox using aps often either.
The problem with sins is not their aps tbh, it's the fact that they aren't really killable with tidal protection/focused mind being so retarded.

But, I guess admin can't do anything about the skill. Skills aren't really changeable, due to the risks of messing the game up.

APS sucks for aa classes that's for sure. This wouldn't be a reason to remove more aps from sins though, as I'm sure it's this aspect that makes sins unique and it wouldn't be fair to remove it. How about spark for wizards? Tidal negated spark. How about debuff spam for archers? See where I'm going at? Aps is a primary weapon for sins, and it wouldn't be fair if the other primary weapons of other classes wouldn't be nerfed aswell. (It'd be awesome if genies would be hyped up so more energy = more skill to dissapate stuns etc (maybe sparks get more op but really all non fail wizzies should be able to oneshot most classes already) = less people qqing about sins having 123456789 staple skills. Though I'm pretty sure this wouldn't/can't happen.)
I'm up for more skilling sins though, please just make sure that the change is reasonable or else you'll see many 3spark sins leaving. (Not replying to admin anything, just dishing out my thought about the proposed change to aps).

Honestly, if you are qqing about how aps and occult is killing you, then you really needs to know how to play. There are many ways to negate aps like genies, r8, gear change etc. Stop qqing or else you'll get every class nerfed (yes, including yours).

And this topic is a valid argument. Really, if you can't tell the difference between flaming and vendetta, then you need to go back to primary school. (< may be a flame but seriously people).

PS. Don't then start swearing each other so the support would have reasons to lock the topic down. This is a logical debate about sins and I think a fair argument should continue.
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2012, 01:24 am by Kest
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
I play a barb, it's probably my favorite on this server. Plenty of "feminine" male fashions so she doesn't look too butch.

But back on point: this server isn't like PWI, where you might play honestly for a year before getting to high levels. Those whining about imbalances need to get a grip on reality -- THIS IS ONLY A FREAKING GAME. Calling each other names or impugning one anothers intelligence over a silly game is immature and indicates you probably need to GET A LIFE.

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
I'm up for more skilling sins though, please just make sure that the change is reasonable or else you'll see many 3spark sins leaving. (Not replying to admin anything, just dishing out my thought about the proposed change to aps).

Honestly, if you are qqing about how aps and occult is killing you, then you really needs to know how to play. There are many ways to negate aps like genies, r8, gear change etc. Stop qqing or else you'll get every class nerfed (yes, including yours).

And this topic is a valid argument. Really, if you can't tell the difference between flaming and vendetta, then you need to go back to primary school. (< may be a flame but seriously people).
This 1 i agree ... but try killing an barb with only skills no aps wille he tanks u in tiger form let me know if u killed him and how much time took u IF u killed him ... witch i doubt will happen ....rem use only skills.

PS. Don't then start swearing each other so the support would have reasons to lock the topic down. This is a logical debate about sins and I think a fair argument should continue.

Offline Sylver

But Kest try kill a barb with only skills as sin , no aps wille he tanks u in tiger form, let me know If u could kil him and if by an miracle u did tell me how much time took u...if..
Remember no aps just skills. Do it like an test...every1 who says and thinks sins dont need aps try it too and then say ure opinion.

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
But Kest try kill a barb with only skills as sin , no aps wille he tanks u in tiger form, let me know If u could kil him and if by an miracle u did tell me how much time took u...if..
Remember no aps just skills. Do it like an test...every1 who says and thinks sins dont need aps try it too and then say ure opinion.

Yessssss. I have mentioned this long agooooooo. It suuuucks that sinsssssssss can't killllllllll tiggies with massive pdef. See what wanmei did there?

You see. In this type of games which was probably designed to be unbalanced from day one, it will be most likely that one class will dominate most others. Barbs is one (seekers maybe but not actually) of those classes. Being able to tank about 3 people (maybe 6 melees) and be able to kill 2 or 3 in the process is bs. See why most egoistics choose barb? 1 skill that critzerks equals about over half of life taken. I'm pretty sure wizards who is supposed to be the real powerhouse can't do that.

Point of that was, this game was unbalanced from its beginnings. When Zerk came into barbs play many offical people raged, but as time passed it got ignored eventually. Barbs will always have high atk power and be able to tank; well despite wizzies that can probably 2shot them. And then you see the egos saying that they play the class to "tank".

If wood pot was hyped or cold thorn was amped to be actually useful then people wouldn't b**** about barbs. Sadly it's not the case, try using elemental-based daggers for the time being.

EDIT: Ooor you can just reduce the pdef of all heavy armors overall. Cause it looks like they're complaining how they can't kill each other nowadays, which is pretty stupid. Just a suggestion.

Just realized that I went hardcore on this thread. And offtopic. Suggestions mode: gO
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2012, 01:57 am by Kest
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Sylver

Well after what u just sayd mabe u see why im not OK with the changes admin is makein everytime for sins, even in the curent way a sin cant beat an good skilled barb or even seeker...even if the sin is skilld , most of times relays on luck and allways an hard fight ... but ppls dont know that and says is easy.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Im serious, Aga please, try to kill a psy with purify wep, and tell me if you accomplish your mission. There was once a psychic tanking 6 Homos at west, trying to kill him and raging at him because they COULDNT kill him, the reason of this, purify wep. Its sad but, not even me, I cant kill a cleric with purify wep. And yes, I was playing DPH  :sad:

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Once again.
Seekers are the strongest.

now back to my tentacle pr0n

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tali

Once again.
Seekers are the strongest.

now back to my tentacle pr0n

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Im serious, Aga please, try to kill a psy with purify wep, and tell me if you accomplish your mission. There was once a psychic tanking 6 Homos at west, trying to kill him and raging at him because they COULDNT kill him, the reason of this, purify wep. Its sad but, not even me, I cant kill a cleric with purify wep. And yes, I was playing DPH  :sad:
Too bad you suck at dph -.-...
But anyways, yh, puri wep adds are op, it is actually the perfect combat against aps. So anyone qq'ing about aps should really stop playing this game (Even though I dislike using them myself). Tidal protection is the only defense for sins. I admit, it is quite OP. But so is a HF-Zerk-Crit. So it SoS, ect. Sins only have 2 defenses against bm's. Maze steps and Tidal. Remember that.

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
This was already said before and i think its a good ideea:if aga will nerf the aps on sins then he should also nerf the p.def on HA gear because this is the main reason why sins actually need it.AA classes should be killed with DPH not aps, especially psys.Against healers without purify spell aps is also reliable if stuns are on cd but meh.

Edit:forgot to mention that ha classes have a hard time fighting eachother as well because of the ammount of p.def/def lev they can get with own buffs/r8.
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2012, 06:52 am by Daggerborn

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
But the change will actually favour DPH sins due to 10 more attack levels. And yes, fully buffed Psy running around like crazy was always hard to kill.

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
Maybe you could make two separate sin r8 armor sets, they could have the same adds but two different set bonuses. This way a sin could choose between aps or dph.  Just a out the box idea.  Either way wb will continue to dominate   ^-^
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy

Offline Zaboteur

its the weapons on the server and equipment that make the aps bad here i can see that clearly.  if this was the original server there wouldnt be a problem, the weapons would do barely any damage at 5 ap..  see my point yet?  im not going either way here but the AP problem starts at the modifications the server has implemented in the gear  of ones private server, not the speed.. speed has nothing to do wiuth it.. but what i see as a assasin, i like to play fast and speedy, i dislike slow actions and slow hitting, i get tired easily. i just like a fast pace enviroment when playing, if it isnt im very uncomfortable. hard to explain but im sure many get the point. i dont care if i do 5 damage or 50k damage i just want the speed.

ill find ways to add my own better damage threw genie/pots

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Can an OP assassin kill this thread already?

I mean, damn. Would you rather play retail, where nothing is even close to fair? ._.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru