Epic Perfect World

Idea's to save the economy

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
Consider them as a reward for those willing to put a lot of effort into getting them. If everyone had +4atk and +4 def level ornaments, they become pointless because they balance out and may as well have none of them. That being said, the price for these items over the past few months has become ridiculously stupid.

They become pointless because everyone has them ? ah ??? 
If nobody is willing to change their mind and stop thinking those ornas will become worthless or not everyone is allowed to have them (-> elitist pov), then I don't see the point of this thread.

Golds are not the main currency, though it's still worth something, if you see what I mean.
A lot of players are willing to play PW, also a lot pw players are not willing to farm months to be end game geared.
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
They become pointless because everyone has them ? ah ???

Well... yeah. You put on a +4 atk ring, i put on my +4def and they cancel out. As a result it IS worthless, hence not everyone is just given one. 
Point of the thread is to fix prices, to restore order to the economy. 50k EC for a 3 def cube was enough, now people are bidding 300k+. See the issue? 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
Well... yeah. You put on a +4 atk ring, i put on my +4def and they cancel out. As a result it IS worthless, hence not everyone is just given one.
Point of the thread is to fix prices, to restore order to the economy. 50k EC for a 3 def cube was enough, now people are bidding 300k+. See the issue?

If you input more engraved ornaments (aka add easier way to get st for example) then the prices would crash (more traders, poor becomes rich -> balances economy). So yes I see the issue.

but my +4def ring, that cancels out your +4ak ring, doesn't effect the market but only your gear advantage.
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.

If you input more engraved ornaments (aka add easier way to get st for example) then the prices would crash (more traders, poor becomes rich -> balances economy). So yes I see the issue.

but my +4def ring, that cancels out your +4ak ring, doesn't effect the market but only your gear advantage.
Having more of them effects the market. If there are too many, they become less useful than having stats (+22 rings..), so it does impact the economy, hence not everyone has them. 

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
Having more of them effects the market. If there are too many, they become less useful than having stats (+22 rings..), so it does impact the economy, hence not everyone has them.
Explain ? lol
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
hi                               

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Explain ? lol
What do you want me to explain? They have a high market value because they give the gear advantage. Hence helps you do more damage or take less in PK. If the amount goes from say, 20, to 200, those stats cancel out and it loses its advantage, at which point having the stats is more useful than having no benefit from using the engraved +4atk/def at all. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
hi                              
Hello

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
Hello
im on an adventure for blue bold name

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
What do you want me to explain? They have a high market value because they give the gear advantage. Hence helps you do more damage or take less in PK. If the amount goes from say, 20, to 200, those stats cancel out and it loses its advantage, at which point having the stats is more useful than having no benefit from using the engraved +4atk/def at all.
And we are still talking about gear advantage in pvp when it's era of 3rd tier programs.
Well then no need to "discuss" about balancing economy, price will remain high because people want it to stay like this. this thread is total wind.
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
im on an adventure for blue bold name
I wish you luck in your adventure 

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
I wish you luck in your adventure
thank you my friend