Epic Perfect World

Idea's to save the economy

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I have +300 HP, +11 Vit magic ring you can have for 1 ec because Aga wrongly stopped barbs using them

Do you want?
ok pm Invincible in game
make an exchange maybe. 1 PE = (AMOUNT) EC,
If you mean converting pe to ec, that will inject the market with even more ec.
If you mean conveting ec to pe, that's pointless. The forge is there. 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
WS Belt ( 2 atk / 2 DEF + 10 STR MAG DEX ) 60.000 -130.000 K EC ?
3 ATK & 3 DEF = 70 K EC ?
22 DEX STR MAG = 60.000 - 100.000 K EC

This Kids at world chat havent a feeling for the prices about Belt's and Neck's .
I cant understand who or why They made this New Prices at EPW Like all items 3x... ID STONES ... Orna's ... and other thinks.

is Shit for the beginers because tyey havent the ecs to buy a neck or belt and still stay on Dragon equip.
the new Player are farming with NS or at Shrine ( Farm ) but still They need over 9 k EC ... you wnat to kidding me !
the new player need 1 hour for 50-100 ec .
This idiots at epw dont know a price of any item and still make there personal prices and when 3-4 player made same price there price for necks
and belts will be higher and Higher .
i hope you guys can understand me all knwo my english is bad.

Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 02:04 pm by Alexypk

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sell and buy items for cheap price
been doing this for years n profiting from players and pinoys
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
sold 3 atk cube for 60k to pinoy b4 all this, guess they want revenge. its all my fault guys

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
Really glad I waited until now to sell the 20 cube necks and 12 ws belts I had in my bank.
Idc. I'm rich! ;D

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
As a person who plays the market
if a clean ws costs 20k i would be making easy 70k ec daily
idk why ppl think its bad the more OP the prices the more ec you can make by playing the market
800k these 2weeks
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Make ec one of the required mats to craft ornas, for example
Clean warsong belt = current mats + 1600 ec
Clean cube or ds neck= current mats + 1200 ec

Also, make ec a required mat to engrave along with the current mats e.g
Ring engrave = current mats + 6 ec
Neck / belt engrave = current mats + 36 ec

This plan will fix the inflation in short run.

the 6 and 36 ec wont help anything even more maybe rise prices of accesory even more ....
only if agatio could make a npc to engrave accesory for ec that would work and help economy + actualy rise the worth of an ec ... considering the prices to engrave a ring now its about 100 ec ( emblems + st ) and belts its 500-600 ...engraving for that amount of ec could help ppl that would spend 500k + ec for a 4 atk/def stat to actualy try and make them 
the 6 and 36 ec wont help anything even more maybe rise prices of accesory even more ....
only if agatio could make a npc to engrave accesory for ec that would work and help economy + actualy rise the worth of an ec ... considering the prices to engrave a ring now its about 100 ec ( emblems + st ) and belts its 500-600 ...engraving for that amount of ec could help ppl that would spend 500k + ec for a 4 atk/def stat to actualy try and make them
Nope, the 6 and 36 extra ec cost will have a big impact to the economy. 
Setting a cap for those things means directly intervening the economy, which will only harm the economy more in the long run. Any interventions should be done indirectly to ensure the the freedom of the market. 
Also, setting a cap directly is the easiest way, but it is also for the people who are lazy to seek for alternatives to the problem.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
we can exchange OBC to epic coins same make a option we can exchange ecs to OBC, if its happen then we can spend low amount of ecs and get ds

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
we can exchange OBC to epic coins same make a option we can exchange ecs to OBC, if its happen then we can spend low amount of ecs and get ds

Lmao genius 

Offline Areashi

• Banned

change ec to obc