Epic Perfect World

Idea's to save the economy

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
How about the ability to use PE to engrave ornaments?
not bad

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
How about the ability to use PE to engrave ornaments?
YES give trials spammers like me reason to use up all the stacks of pe on my useless 145 alts

no.
and farming a ws isn't really that hard... quite viable now ty to the jacked up prices...

also add WS belt/DS neck for 20 points in donate shop :( that should help keep price at 10k minus...
GIVE US REASON TO DONATE PLS !!

your kungfu is goot

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
not bad
yeh only im thinkin maybe 5 PE= 1 engrave. idk where to go with the idea but it wasnt mine originally.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
yeh only im thinkin maybe 5 PE= 1 engrave. idk where to go with the idea but it wasnt mine originally.
then that will give ppl a reason more to do trials with 50+ alts  :normal-18:

kitty stew

then that will give ppl a reason more to do trials with 50+ alts :normal-18:
as if PE damas and fac contrib doesn't already? 

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
Remove r8 or any kind of gear,remove genies/pots/skills/fashion and lets all get on our mounts and chase each other till our hearts give out

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
as if PE damas and fac contrib doesn't already?
i havent really seen/heard ppl do it solo with only their alts bc reward is small (tradable one) close to no1 will bother to spend 5h of tryharding for small amout of damas lol

kitty stew

i havent really seen/heard ppl do it solo with only their alts bc reward is small (tradable one) close to no1 will bother to spend 5h of tryharding for small amout of damas lol

plenty of people still do

and 50 * 18 * 5 is still 4500 damas a week (120k ec or well over 1000 extra rolls a week not counting PE)

better put a brain in that head boy it's still very much worth it both for rolls and profit 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran

and 50 * 18 * 5 is still 4500 damas a week (120k ec or well over 1000 extra rolls a week not counting PE)

better put a brain in that head boy it's still very much worth it both for rolls and profit
why u getting personal? anyways i wanna see guy who's pc can support 50 clients lmao, u should be the one to ''put a brain in ur head boy''

kitty stew

why u getting personal? anyways i wanna see guy who's pc can support 50 clients lmao, u should be the one to ''put a brain in ur head boy''
you're responding to one of them -- you think it's that rare?

it doesn't take that powerful a computer to run 50 clients anymore

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
you're responding to one of them -- you think it's that rare?

it doesn't take that powerful a computer to run 50 clients anymore
if that's true then why do u support PE for engrave idea? weren't trials nerfed in the 1st place bc they could be abused, and lets not mention that ares event will also have 1 free engrave due to 5PE gained per char so even more profit for ppl with tones of alts, so where is the logic in that? or maybe u r just one of those who wanna abuse it lol

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit

50 client? o.O even my pc can handle 8 client, but its alot of work fck the profit man only some nolifer kids would go for it

kitty stew

if that's true then why do u support PE for engrave idea? werent trials never in the 1st place bc they could be abused, and lets not mention that ares event will also have 1 free engrave due to 5PE gained per char so even more profit for ppl with tones of alts, so where is the logic in that? or maybe u r just one of those who wanna abuse it lol
you're making an awful big fuss out of petty things (ares, engraves)

even worse, you think trials, still -the- biggest profit instance on server, isn't worth it and nobody does them anymore.. maybe try asking around for trials guilds (especially shortly after reset time) instead of standing around circle jerking outside lost city all day

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
you're making an awful big fuss out of petty things (ares, engraves)

even worse, you think trials, still -the- biggest profit instance on server, isn't worth it and nobody does them anymore.. maybe try asking around for trials guilds (especially shortly after reset time) instead of circle jerking outside lost city all day
what other factions do (unless it's a pk) is none of my business and as for a ''circle jerking'' i prefer to pk other than farm, pk is fun for me esp small scale one and if it's fun for me i'll do it as long as i enjoy in it, sorry if my circling got u killed or mad tho. ofc im making big fuss out of it bc if u really think the mayor of sellers will lower the price just bc it's not so rare u are terribly wrong lmao, WWIs and COGs are now way cheaper to make via supply tokens and ppl still sell it for 13k ec clean/ 7k for puzzle or so. anyways imma drop here, don't wanna argue with some1 who alrdy knows what i do even tho idk who im talking to and sht is getting personal  :normal-36:

kitty stew

what other factions do (unless it's a pk) is none of my business and as for a ''circle jerking'' i prefer to pk other than farm, pk is fun for me esp small scale one and if it's fun for me i'll do it as long as i enjoy in it, sorry if my circling got u killed or mad tho. ofc im making big fuss out of it bc if u really think the mayor of sellers will lower the price just bc it's not so rare u are terribly wrong lmao, WWIs and COGs are now way cheaper to make via supply tokens and ppl still sell it for 13k ec clean/ 7k for puzzle or so. anyways imma drop here, don't wanna argue with some1 who alrdy knows what i do even tho idk who im talking to and sht is getting personal :normal-36:
you stand around 90% of the time, like most other "pkers" doing nothing, but being in a group and standing there.. standing.. still standing.. oops I jumped a few times, and I used wasd keys for a few seconds, and sitting there.. and sitting there.. and occasionally gank someone that goes outside sz to check on what's going on, but then when they don't return, back to standing.. sometimes typing

yes that sure sounds like great fun I can't imagine why people would actually want to keep themselves busy farming

anyways, the sellers realize less ppl in big guilds are doing trials (they moved to other games or delta/hdd/fsp), many ppl still farming are still using them for their own alts gear (more hoarding), the demand for damas is still very high (as it always will be so long as they're in the game).. hence the high price.. easy explanations for things you clearly are clueless about