Epic Perfect World

Ares - Suggestion for chain afk farmers and trolls resetting hp

kitty stew

I'm sure nerf threads are much better. Also, your sig is basically you complaining about another player in regards to alts farming trials, so aren't you doing just the same? And no, i'm not complaining about people afking nor Ares SoG (it adds on at best another 5 minutes, i'm one of the few who doesn't mind it in the least), i'm giving a suggestion to fix an issue which will dramatically affect the economy. Why do you think the prices on cube, DS and Ws belts are so messed up? Take away the thousands of WWI and cogs that are farmed with those dozens of alts per farmer and you'll see a dramatic change.
how does this correlate with the op?  this rant seems entirely non sequitur 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
or just put portals as some1 suggested be4
at each chain put a portal that sends ppl back to middle of platform
so any1 who wants to climb on chain
or who wants to leap above portal
wont work
also dont allow embrace -> so u cant embrace and just block teleport request

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I kinda wonder if Aga could put the mobs that oneshot from other instances on the chains, probably not but could honestly be looked into. Same thing with the areas that alts can stand (all the little platforms, the area at the bottom etc) Or just put the boss in a much smaller room. 

Although I'm sure Aga has thought of that, if he wanted to change it, he would have I'm sure. 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
i can tell from the fact that you consider Panda to be the best song of 2016 that you have no idea what you're talking about
Doesn't really matter tbh as long it's not Miley Cyrus or Nicky Minaj.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Doesn't really matter tbh as long it's not Miley Cyrus or Nicky Minaj.
I know you actively listen to them both don't lie

Lilly_Satou

Good luck getting THAT through our engine (which isn't changing anytime soon, by the way.)