Epic Perfect World

More option to engraving

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Only engraving option atm are by using ST and only way to get it is by doing BH/NW/TM/other quest, I honestly think there should be more option for engraving ornament. The current economy are sht selling 19 dex/20 dex w/e you name it at a ridiculously high price(20k+) Only mats I could think of that couldn't be abuse or traded are Event Token and Old Bronze Coin.

1 Event Token + other random mat you have buy = 1 engrave
60 OBC + other random mat you have buy = 1 engrave
or w/e

+1/-1

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
1 PE = 1 Engrave?

PURGATORY

1 PE = 1 Engrave?
You can make 70 to 80ST with minimum effort daily, this would mean from 7-8 engraves a day on ring would go to around 60 engraves a day on ring. On belt/neck engraves would increase exponentially from one engrave a day to the same 60 engraves lmfao

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
You can make 70 to 80ST with minimum effort daily, this would mean from 7-8 engraves a day on ring would go to around 60 engraves a day on ring. On belt/neck engraves would increase exponentially from one engrave a day to the same 60 engraves lmfao
Haha you say lmfao but if you make engraves easier, then they'd go down in value because more people are getting more of them so it'll be more difficult to sell at pinoy prices. Think things through before quoting me lmfae dog

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
1 PE = 1 Engrave?
I dont think that i ever read something more stupid.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I dont think that i ever read something more stupid.
Well if you read your reply your issue would be sorted

PURGATORY

Haha you say lmfao but if you make engraves easier, then they'd go down in value because more people are getting more of them so it'll be more difficult to sell at pinoy prices. Think things through before quoting me lmfae dog
I think you're the one who needs to think things through if your mind cannot seize the volume of increase in engraves especially on neck/belt and how ridiculously broken that would be. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I think you're the one who needs to think things through if your mind cannot seize the volume of increase in engraves especially on neck/belt and how ridiculously broken that would be.
I'm not disagreeing with you in how broken it is. But it's already x2 more broken with the overpriced ornaments anyway so idgaf this would at least improve it.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
And on the plus side it would be easier for newcomers to get better items rather than farming EC for at least 60 days to get good ornaments (just for 1-2 hour PKs).

Offline Dombra

If you want to include PE it'd have to be in much larger rates imo, like 10 PE = 1 neck/belt engrave, 5 PE = 1 ring engrave (or something like that) 1:1 would be way too broken as people said already
Barbarian - Untamed Barbarian - Biggest D(efense)
DatBoi - Human Warrior - Fam want CC?
ToadGod - Nightshade Duskblade - Hippity Hoppity get off my property
[/center]

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ahmedddd

• Characters: Extinct
  • Faction: Siege
Make it via event tokens
That'd be fair
+1 +1 +1