Epic Perfect World

only should be aloud to buy one set of r8 gear

Offline rainstorms

that's would stop all the scripting and make server balanced again ijs

Offline Areashi

• Banned
but but...it's unfair to all the idiots who already bought it apart from those who don't need script

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
that's would stop all the scripting and make server balanced again ijs
Well its not the best way, cuz some1 want a full dph set or full ct (or aps), so its nice to have more than 1 set. The problem is the RDT and the others def stats u can get lol... Anyway +1 since i need only 1 r8 armor set  :D
Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 03:54 pm by Warrior

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
every argument is defeated with

"But it's unfair for....."

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
For those that already have multuple sets, will they still keep them? Do they get a choice on which ones to keep? Will their time and money spent getting those sets be refunded or would they just log and their s*** are gone? Fair for new players? I doubt it. Your suggestion is flawed man.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
the idea itsself is awesome but it should ve been implemented right at the start when r8r came out.... now sadly -1
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

kitty stew

people script ornas too, and many use dragon glaives/nirv bows or axes... meaning making a def wep solely with r8r would hardly hurt most classes

there are also other sets of gear to swap

yes that'll sure stop scripting

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yeah lets do it never too late +1

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
the idea itsself is awesome but it should ve been implemented right at the start when r8r came out.... now sadly -1
^
Sadly, -1

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Simply remove the def stats from ordinary r8.
Make a new forge in which you can:
-manufacture r8 2.0 using ordinary r8

Said r8 2.0 will only have defensive stats BUT will require high vit to be worn. That's it.
This way, support eps and whatnot will be able to still get their def gear BUT a mage wouldnt really be able to script to it unless they had that much vit which would result in a loss of damage.

Now about the "it'd be unfair to..." > you know what else is unfair? The non existing balance of pvp. You know what else was unfair? The change that occurred regarding the end game robe, which is now tremendously easy to get. If it serves a good purpose, as balancing the server out, then it's not "unfair".

It is literally THAT simple.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
To late for this now, people who spent alot of money for more then 1 def/att set with rerolls etc, SHYT would go down

-1 Nab

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Lilly_Satou

This would require a wipe to fix. And I think everyone would be against that idea. -1

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Simply remove the def stats from ordinary r8.
Make a new forge in which you can:
-manufacture r8 2.0 using ordinary r8

Said r8 2.0 will only have defensive stats BUT will require high vit to be worn. That's it.
This way, support eps and whatnot will be able to still get their def gear BUT a mage wouldnt really be able to script to it unless they had that much vit which would result in a loss of damage.

Now about the "it'd be unfair to..." > you know what else is unfair? The non existing balance of pvp. You know what else was unfair? The change that occurred regarding the end game robe, which is now tremendously easy to get. If it serves a good purpose, as balancing the server out, then it's not "unfair".

It is literally THAT simple.

I think that you are a lazy player too lazy to farm a second set of R8 and also mad because you die to Mg... I dont know if you noticed but for the last year or more this game been almost dead... About 3 years ago there was ppl pking anywhere you ported .. Also , even if your R8 2.0 forge was implemented ... It wouldnt change damage by a lot because of all the genie skills available to increase damage or/and the attack lvl R8 weaps that each class can get... OR people would just swap dragon chest/cape/tome/cards/orns and that would almost give the same amount of def

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
refund all the damas spent to the people that made more than 1 set of gears while you're at it.