Epic Perfect World

What are skill senders

I'm saying that a lot of the top EA's on the server, however Tyrants are without a doubt using them in bulk and are effectively causing most of the "invisible character" PK's on the server.
You and Zack both get perma VAC banned from CS:GO for using aimbots and you really expect me to believe you aren't using these "hacks" as well? And the fact that you and Zack both botted for millions of EC before Zack's characters got deleted? LOL

TOP KEK.

Spend some time off of Zhyk.ru you pleb and shut your mouth
"I'm saying that a lot of the top EA's on the server, however Tyrants are without a doubt using them in bulk and are effectively causing most of the "invisible character" PK's on the server. " - maxime, burdette, maybe chill - cringe 
"You and Zack both get perma VAC banned from CS:GO for using aimbots" - false
you and Zack both botted for millions of EC before Zack's characters got deleted banned?" - rofl fixed?
"Spend some time off of Zhyk.ru you pleb and shut your mouth" - nice joke

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
This is a skill sender, used by many -96 EA's on EPW.

The ones Tyrants are using are in English, but you have to manually input skills.

It's a hack that removes time between skills completely in the elementclient.exe

Why is this broken? It's a literal hack, people. It's undetectable but only will work if you are instant cast. Most effective @ -86 and above on EA.

We need to nerf EA's channeling to prevent this. Magic rings will need to eventually be restricted from EA in order to prevent this completely.

Invisible characters in mass PK? It's caused by skillsenders overloading the game database and making the characters load in slower, therefore making all people in the area of the user invisible. It's advertised as a feature in many skillsenders as "true invisibility".

"+ absolute invisibility and lack of lag in the PvP mass. + Ability to send any number of inkasta skills."

↑ Rough translation from russian sites.

If we restricted Magic Rings from EA.. What would be the drawbacks?

As opposed to a fully geared -9 EA being -96 in Attack Weapon..

They would be -82 in Attack Weapon (Max without buffs) & -92 in CrossBow.

Effectively making skillsenders obsolete.
You can't say Only tyrants use it lol, there is another guild like apo, could be ducks + russian ppl aeternum 

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
damn ??? , reminds me of deva times 
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Areashi

• Banned
"You and Zack both get perma VAC banned from CS:GO for using aimbots" - false

You really are one sad tard aren't you?
1 of you got OW banned, idk about the other guy.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Channeling still should be there, I doubt it works like domgrath is saying. Probably it just sends all skills at the same time so you have no actual delay between skills. People with good ping come close to that already

kitty stew

damn ??? , reminds me of deva times

for me harkens back to the days of Diablo and other blizzard titles with a decent percent of cheaters ruining games for others

Agatio pretty much lost control of his server and it started with his blessing for scripts

the slippery slope that was invited by allowing it in the first place 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Stay retired instead of posting uninformed opinions on things you dont understand, because you dont like the person who posted it, teru. 

Mark posted a video showing ea skill sender on his youtube already. But I havent seen him play ea im a while. 
Zack brags about having it, and has auto sof bot as well. 

I wonder if auto genie skill bots will be bannable now :0 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
for me harkens back to the days of Diablo and other blizzard titles with a decent percent of cheaters ruining games for others

Agatio pretty much lost control of his server and it started with his blessing for scripts

the slippery slope that was invited by allowing it in the first place
retarded flaggers were the worst back in the old days. sadly all kids (i say kids because no sane grown up would cheat just to feel pleasure of winning in a game) think that they need every advantage they can get to compete with the best in any game whatsoever.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Stay retired instead of posting uninformed opinions on things you dont understand, because you dont like the person who posted it, teru.

Mark posted a video showing ea skill sender on his youtube already. But I havent seen him play ea im a while.

No, Agatio is already aware of all of this too.
The people who do use these bots openly admit to it on the forums as well lol. Apparently "not being able to spark" isn't "game effecting enough"

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
No, Agatio is already aware of all of this too. The people who do use these bots openly admit to it on the forums as well lol. Apparently "not being able to spark" isn't "game effecting enough"
Well tbh, i practiced against the spark robot and i can still hiero through it now. (1 divine 1 sandfall) but thats on ea, if other certain classes started using it, that might suck. 

I just think its a slippery slope, i dont want it to turn into auto genie for everything shenanigans. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Well tbh, i practiced against the spark robot and i can still hiero through it now. (1 divine 1 sandfall) but thats on ea, if other certain classes started using it, that might suck.

I just think its a slippery slope, i dont want it to turn into auto genie for everything shenanigans.
you are upset that ea's wont get nerfed :)
man let's face it, ea's are not getting nerfed, with the video or without the video
Mages be crying cuz can't spark lmao
There is no way to tell if a person is using said bot, me pesonally my reactions are extremely fast so i purify/block spark instantly :) - so since cant prove, it's acceptable - same as script with 3rd party sht
won't happen, agatio  said so himself 

Ultimate Cringe

Skillbot's are now mainstream

Sparkbot's have been mainstream

Server will slowly descend into the horrible cesspool where the ruski's came from, where everything is fair game

Sad days indeed since Agatio won't take the initiative to fix the issues before they become a real problem.

Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 01:26 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
Damn, shoulda kept those pacifiers I threw out years ago, seems like people need them  :-\

I really like playing EPW. I do, I really do. However, it makes me angry. Not just a little angry, the server makes me furious. At first, I'm shouting, and if I keep playing, I get this incredible urge to throw a serious tantrum and throw shit around (I'm 21, btw). This to me doesn't seem very normal. I've seen ragers online, and I suppose I'm among them. I get mad for not being as good as the rest.

What worries me, and sort of prevents me from really enjoying games any more, is how quickly I get angry. For example, If I start getting pwned, which I do, because I'm not terribly good, my fury bubbles up inside of me and demands to be unleashed, primarily in local chat, sometimes on forum. I really badly want to tell people to go die in a fire (probably for being better than me). I want to, but I usually don't, because it's bad behavior, bad sportsmanship, reason to get banned, it's not their fault I suck and so on.

It seems like it prevents me from getting better, because I can't play very much before I have to stop. And I don't want to stop, because I want to keep playing, but when a game reduces me to tears, I don't see the point of carrying on. I'm aware that I get mad, but once I'm triggered, all reasonable thinking goes out the window. It doesn't help that the server's developer, some guy named Agaito, won't buff Barbarian, the only class that I can play.

And it goes the same with pretty much all games. I want to be challenged, but when the challenging makes me immediately fuming with rage, the point seems lost.

So I tend to get mad. And thinking soothing thoughts, like "it's only a game", or "it's no big deal" doesn't really help, because I just want everything to die. Is this something I perhaps should see a psychiatrist about, could it be very serious? I usually don't get this angry at people, because I can reason with them, and they normally don't oppose me the same way that games do. I've never wanted to hurt a real person, unless they're one of the smugfaced bastards that use Auto-SOF on EPW. They don't understand that this game means everything to me, and not being able to use one of my favorite skills doubles my rage.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

I don't dislike him lol. I'm just judging from the video Mark posted one day. It really didn't look as OP as in the russian videos. The russian servers are edited and have the old -99 CT where casting and channeling disappeared completely.