Epic Perfect World

Domgrath vs Skyaart

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi

Mystic seems to have a permanent, 100% rate stunlock that is extremely hard to break out of or avoid.
Nullify Poison ?  ??? Violent Triumph  ???  Fortify ?  ???
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
5 minutes and 17 second i will never get back  :-X

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
On the right you'll see a decent mystic against an idiot who has no knowledge of the class hes against being heavily outplayed whilst abusing his class and basically afk tanking his opponent.

basically sums it up 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
On the right you'll see a decent mystic against an idiot who has no knowledge of the class hes against being heavily outplayed whilst abusing his class and basically afk tanking his opponent.

LMFAO.

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Gets outplayed the whole fight, fails several fortify attempts, gets stuck in a pro timed stunlock for most of the fight... still wins.

Yeah buff WR since Hiryuu couldn't even kill you with a 3 spark creeper lock damn.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘

Rofl i agree

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Gets outplayed the whole fight, fails several fortify attempts, gets stuck in a pro timed stunlock for most of the fight... still wins.

Yeah buff WR since Hiryuu couldn't even kill you with a 3 spark creeper lock damn.
U mean WB and yes I agree they should b nerf'd

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
None of you scrubs could've beat him under those circumstances so I'm not too concerned about the opinions of sheep 

If you're 3,2,1 to me you're just 3.... to Skyaart 

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
None of you scrubs could've beat him under those circumstances so I'm not too concerned about the opinions of sheep

If you're 3,2,1 to me you're just 3.... to Skyaart

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
beat you ea v wb, sin v wb and psy v wb, get good kid!...let me guess sin and psy also had +24 wep?  :))

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
beat you ea v wb, sin v wb and psy v wb, get good kid!
Lmfao and then you woke up

+24 weapon on ea, beat me on thanh (3.33 base GoF sin) when I didn't even script and psy? ROFLMAO
k

I should have saved the recordings where you got floored and cried like a little baby about how "LOOK AT HIM HE ISNT EVEN TRYING, HES PLAYING SO AGGRESSIVE OMG, I HAVE NO CHI WTFFFF"  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: You can hear a little bit of your moaning and groaning as voice clips in 'Script Kiddies' as well
Fak outta here

Take some of your own advice and [gitgud]

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Lmfao and then you woke up

+24 weapon on ea, beat me on thanh (3.33 base GoF sin) when I didn't even script and psy? ROFLMAO
k

I should have saved the recordings where you got floored and cried like a little baby about how "LOOK AT HIM HE ISNT EVEN TRYING, HES PLAYING SO AGGRESSIVE OMG, I HAVE NO CHI WTFFFF"  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: You can hear a little bit of your moaning and groaning as voice clips in 'Script Kiddies' as well
Fak outta here

Take some of your own advice and [gitgud]
did u say u lost to Thanh?
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
did u say u lost to Thanh?
Chill on Thanh using an Occult Genie (wasn't expecting that)

The actual Thanh?

http://prntscr.com/bfwroj

In those two videos there's around 10 deaths of him
:rolleyes:

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
I feel left out, where are my video files  :'(

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker