Epic Perfect World

Domgrath vs Skyaart

Offline BriEsT

• Don
watched 14 seconds then turned it off cause if vid already starts like this it cant include even one second of good gameplay....
 Def camper lol 
 @Dom you should record more 1v1s that used to be fun to watch from your PoV

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
On the right you'll see a decent mystic against an idiot who has no knowledge of the class hes against being heavily outplayed whilst abusing his class and basically afk tanking his opponent. 

♡ Bellend ♡
Yo he's one of the best mystics apparently yet you beat him.It means no more qq thread about mystics from now? (:

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
thank you for upload xD
My sky sky is op xD, one hammer i go into auto sweat xD

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline bob

hard to beat a barb as a mystic, they lack the dmg vs HA classes

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I struggle so hard every time I fight this guy, it was the same way with AiZoX's mystic or Yinster.

If I wasn't tryharding so hard in this fight I would have lost for sure.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Takes so much skill to mash buttons 

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
On the right you'll see a decent mystic against an idiot who has no knowledge of the class hes against being heavily outplayed whilst abusing his class and basically afk tanking his opponent.

this LOL 

Everytime I watch a barb gameplay I get cancer... The 3 spark spam is retarded... Not only can barb get good def gear ( if you put the time into it ) they can go tiger form and get hp boost and def boost. Invoke / Cornered beast / Solid Shield and you struggle with so many survival skills at your hands... Not impressed whats so ever... Like any other aps barb on server you all do the same rotation ... 3 spark occult , hammer , stun ( don*t know the name ) , after that you go back to tiger form  def camp and use that skill that gives chi while gettting attacked until 3 spark again then you repeat occult/hammer... Its ironic coming from a seeker which can only spam metal combo and goes back to def ( Deus )... But there are many different rotations to use it with compared to barb...

Offline bob

I struggle so hard every time I fight this guy, it was the same way with AiZoX's mystic or Yinster.

If I wasn't tryharding so hard in this fight I would have lost for sure.
he is one of the best, if not the best myst on server, but just get anti-wood or sleep-immune and he wont be able to kill you. After a while u can predict his sleep/thicket once those are gone u just have to pray for knockdown, though I guess its harder as aps vs him

Offline Wines

• Custom title?
  • Characters: Wines
  • Faction: Tempted
Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:49 am by Wines

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
Awesome vid Xd that 420 wiz that asked that seeker why you wasting time with big forehead hahaha made my day
wrong video mate

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Awesome vid Xd that 420 wiz that asked that seeker why you wasting time with big forehead hahaha made my day
 Thanks I think lmao
I'm basically 40

Offline Wines

• Custom title?
  • Characters: Wines
  • Faction: Tempted
Thanks I think lmao
well shjt YEAP i got the wrong video LOL

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex