Oblivion Events

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
Here's two videos I made of our Faction PvP events :D

Hope you like them   ;D

1st December 2012, Teams vs Teams

7th December 2012, 1v1 Tournament

Offline SirClassy

• A BM's leap is considered "running." Right...
Shit load of three sparking. Hmm......
How fitting.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Shit load of three sparking. Hmm......

And your point is? It's a skill people are allowed to use skills.  Sorry if you don't have skills enough to use yours.

Same crap with other peoples buffs, You use them because you can and being smart to defend yourself better.  To bad all crying people who say buffs are for failed people, are to poor to get them themselves. 

People who use skills and buffs = people who play smart.
people who cry about it.. well grow up.
Or are you going to start tell people "hmm you use a weapon to kill me? wow u fail." as well ? 

Give up with lame comments like that.

and for the OP, i see that you lag when u record.. close programs u don't need when you play... clean the computer on memory..  also try record with fraps.
Last Edit: Dec 08, 2012, 01:16 pm by Daystalk

Offline Areashi

• Banned
And your point is? It's a skill people are allowed to use skills.  Sorry if you don't have skills enough to use yours.

Same crap with other peoples buffs, You use them because you can and being smart to defend yourself better.  To bad all crying people who say buffs are for failed people, are to poor to get them themselves. 

Or are you going to start tell people "hmm you use a weapon to kill me? wow u fail." as well ? 

+1

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
I didn't post the videos for people to comment on our way of fighting  :tiger-24:
We where just having some pvp fun with factionmates, not some "who has the best fighting style" contest.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Just letting this be said but me and classy used to be a big part of oblivion. And sorry to say about the sparking but its not needed. And day as i have said before i dont need to spark to kill anyone, thus i have shown that many times on you while you did spark. Get this through your minds, sparking is not needed if you know how to play your class. and in 1vs1 if you cant fight self buff vs self buff just means its another indication of you not knowing how to play your class. Have a nice day/

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Jynn

I rather enjoyed Hoarbid and Classy's time in Oblivion. o:

Robbert

Just letting this be said but me and classy used to be a big part of oblivion. And sorry to say about the sparking but its not needed. And day as i have said before i dont need to spark to kill anyone, thus i have shown that many times on you while you did spark. Get this through your minds, sparking is not needed if you know how to play your class. and in 1vs1 if you cant fight self buff vs self buff just means its another indication of you not knowing how to play your class. Have a nice day/
Meng you know shit they pro players fak. Sparks are easy to counter, and if you do that well, they're left with no chi, so yea, it can be turned into your advantage.

Offline Dazbro

and for the OP, i see that you lag when u record.. close programs u don't need when you play... clean the computer on memory..  also try record with fraps.

You sound so stupid it makes me want to cry. People pk with self buffs because it is the most balanced way to pk. People don't 3 spark because it is considered lame and makes it easy for anyone to kill your opponent, eg poetic.

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
You sound so stupid it makes me want to cry. People pk with self buffs because it is the most balanced way to pk. People don't 3 spark because it is considered lame and makes it easy for anyone to kill your opponent, eg poetic.
You have buffs for a reason, why not use them? If anything you're more of a 'failure' if you DON'T use them to your advantage. Also if 3 sparking is considered to be 'lame' because of its power, you obviously get pwnt way too easily when people 3 spark you, even though it's easy to avoid a three spark.

^ ROFLMAO.

dorothyerika

+100

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader

I don't know if this message was linked to me, but i rarely spark during pvp.. used to spark more back when i was HA mystic, cause i couldn't kill shit without it, but now I manage well without sparking.
Said this, i'm posting videos of 2 new events :)

2v2 Event 30/12/2012

Mount Race 04/01/2012