Epic Perfect World

NERF VENOMANCERS I SAID

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 to remove 0 def... I'm part time wf and it isn't needed(even if mine procs alot).
Not even needed, nerf to 10% and all veno's will reroll sage instantly.

Everyone is bias towards their class but if anyone says 0PDEF isnt broken they're a ***ing moron and they know it.

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
fox haters everywhere :(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I couldnt care less if you remove 0def or doll, go ahead lmao. Coz I am sage "support wf, mass pk only".
But even if 0def gets removed, ppl will still find something to QQ about wf after it anyway, LOL.
I remember once there was a certain wb that we were all poking and he died, and he claimed I 0def'd him and that was why he died.

...mf I'm sage.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
-1 they are a perfectly fine class, 0d is one loophole to kill massive def classes in mass pk through ep heals 

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 because you -1'd

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
its not like there are plenty of good venos out there.. anyway,, yet i get cancer while fighting venos

i am not sure if they deserve a nerf tho.. maybe a dmg/def nerf? maybe their pets to fk off? i dunno.

i dunno if they got nerfed before? and what was the nerf? - but srsly tho, and i don't even mean demon wf, sage wfs have terribly outrageous dmg output index and outstanding defense capability which is complete bs given the vast defense skills they got, not to mention their pet can freeze / stun you while the veno it self is being stunned..
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran

Everyone is bias towards their class but if anyone says 0PDEF isnt broken they're a ***ing moron and they know it.
ye u either have to be super biased or a complete moron, because well YOUR Physical DEFENSE IS LESS THAN A LEVEL 1, where the *** does that make sense
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
ye u either have to be super biased or a complete moron, because well YOUR Physical DEFENSE IS LESS THAN A LEVEL 1, where the *** does that make sense
idc about 0 def, like you gotta be extremely unlucky to get 0def 5 times in a row in 1 min.. so prolly to fix that sh1t, is to inc the cd on 0 def skill.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
idc about 0 def, like you gotta be extremely unlucky to get 0def 5 times in a row in 1 min.. so prolly to fix that sh1t, is to inc the cd on 0 def skill.
my point is there shouldn't be the slightest chance of someone lowering to defense lower than a level 1 character with 0stats
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Typical post from someone who plays wf.
I said that when I played psy, ep, ea, mystic, sin. When someone made a post about AS, I said the same thing. Same with the nerf x class. It's nothing new sorri. :( 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
my point is there shouldn't be the slightest chance of someone lowering to defense lower than a level 1 character with 0stats
no. nerfing the way the skill is supposed to work is completely ridiculous and retarded. cd increased seems sane, since it procs too much
but removing the chance at all eliminates the whole demon fairy purpose 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
no. nerfing the way the skill is supposed to work is completely ridiculous and retarded. cd increased seems sane, since it procs too much
but removing the chance at all eliminates the whole demon fairy purpose
so the purpose of going demon wf is for 0def?
jopaer/Mercenary