Epic Perfect World

NERF VENOMANCERS I SAID

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
No.    
+1 to your sig...   :normal-26:

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
WF has been most op class on this server for 2 years whether its demon or sage. On many servers but this one it had its 0 def skill removed because to be honest no1 should be able to 1 shot anyone no matter what chances and 20% or what ever it is, is fairy high for that lol, and lets not talk about its defense and its 1000 defensive abilities which are better than any other arcane class. If pet is built right it can count as another player too. For years WF players have been finding excuses not to nerf the class such as "vit wf" lmfao, "aps wf", "heavy wf"  "support wf,mass pk only" i cant even name them all, i think its time for a change and nerf wf guys remove 0 def, change doll if its possible to deal abit less damage and its phy reduce damage taken by 5%
Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 05:38 pm by Maxy

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
idc for 0def but wfs doesn't need nerf,they've been nerfed enough alrdy ;x 
bb

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2016, 09:30 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I couldnt care less if you remove 0def or doll, go ahead lmao. Coz I am sage "support wf, mass pk only".
But even if 0def gets removed, ppl will still find something to QQ about wf after it anyway, LOL.
pretty much so said it LOL

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
venos aint too hard to kill. but 0def is definitely troublesome alot more then it is beneficial in mass.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Is it just me or does 0pdef proc way too much lately ? i got 0pdef'd 4 times in heroic battle today  :-X
but nah veno's are completely fine the way they are
remove 0pdef or nerf their pets
Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 09:36 pm by BlackRoft

PURGATORY

WF has been most op class on this server for 2 years whether its demon or sage. On many servers but this one it had its 0 def skill removed because to be honest no1 should be able to 1 shot anyone no matter what chances and 20% or what ever it is, is fairy high for that lol, and lets not talk about its defense and its 1000 defensive abilities which are better than any other arcane class. If pet is built right it can count as another player too. For years WF players have been finding excuses not to nerf the class such as "vit wf" lmfao, "aps wf", "heavy wf"  "support wf,mass pk only" i cant even name them all, i think its time for a change and nerf wf guys remove 0 def, change doll if its possible to deal abit less damage and its phy reduce damage taken by 5%
Removing 0pdef (demon wf tool for easies). doll (sage wf tool for easies along with 50% chance 1spark nova) and 5rpdt you might as well remove the entire class,
Funny thing is you said earlier "MG - insane cc, survivability and damage op if not most op class on epw atm", granted that after this you did mention wf and your lamentation about removing 0pdef. Wf has shorter casting range than mg for example, making it extremely advantageous for an ea for example to freezestunsilence leap to africa while hitting wf in fox form full def 6ks (Veracity, InTake for example) before wf has reached the casting range. Of course immobilizations play a huge role here but so does mg shrinks rofl. In mass pk the 0d is frustrating and on discord and squad chats people cry over hierod 1hit but that is kinda the agenda of having demon wf in your squad. 20% proc rate isn't even broken not to mention myriad rainbow, which procs 0pdefmdef every second apocalypse. Wfs are not currently conquering the playoffs but eas instead with grown ct-base on gear along with double mag ring etc. arsenal for maximum accuracy+ct 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Every class has something "broken" about it, find the counter and use it damn. Don't spend hours on forums upset that you died to a 0def skill and you weren't fast enough or got too AA'd to do something about it. It's not that serious. :( 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Removing 0pdef (demon wf tool for easies). doll (sage wf tool for easies along with 50% chance 1spark nova) and 5rpdt you might as well remove the entire class,
Funny thing is you said earlier "MG - insane cc, survivability and damage op if not most op class on epw atm", granted that after this you did mention wf and your lamentation about removing 0pdef. Wf has shorter casting range than mg for example, making it extremely advantageous for an ea for example to freezestunsilence leap to africa while hitting wf in fox form full def 6ks (Veracity, InTake for example) before wf has reached the casting range. Of course immobilizations play a huge role here but so does mg shrinks rofl. In mass pk the 0d is frustrating and on discord and squad chats people cry over hierod 1hit but that is kinda the agenda of having demon wf in your squad. 20% proc rate isn't even broken not to mention myriad rainbow, which procs 0pdefmdef every second apocalypse. Wfs are not currently conquering the playoffs but eas instead with grown ct-base on gear along with double mag ring etc. arsenal for maximum accuracy+ct
only reason wfs arent conquering playoffs anymore is because BeWitch stopped going lol

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Every class has something "broken" about it, find the counter and use it damn. Don't spend hours on forums upset that you died to a 0def skill and you weren't fast enough or got too AA'd to do something about it. It's not that serious. :(
Typical post from someone who plays wf. 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+1 to remove 0 def... I'm part time wf and it isn't needed(even if mine procs alot).