Epic Perfect World

WTF ORNAMENT PRICES?

kitty stew

Problem is the retards that are actually pay the ridiculously high prices, then other sellers don't want to miss out on the party of ripping some dumb idiot off and raise their own prices - just don't buy sh*t and prices will fall, will stop being so high eventually
demand is high

Person A wants it
Person B-Z wants it too

with the demand as high as it is, if people listen to your great idea and just wait, no one ever gets it.. sellers know when their shit is in demand and will hold onto it until someone pays up

price goes up to reflect demand and ec supply

so the problem isn't whatsoever people willing to pay more

if Agatio believes people are paying too much, it's a simple matter of increasing the amount of ornas in the market and decreasing the cost of engraving belts/necks.. supply goes up to meet demand, demand goes down, price goes down as a result

econ 101

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
It's because people collectively over priced things. Hyper inflation.
If you really wanted to fix it, re-work how EC is made and convert all EC into a new type of EC at a large rate of exchange.

Thing is though, either you pay their price, or they don't sell. Got told the other day, 3def pdef WS belt, had offers on it for 700k ec.  :rolleyes:
Seriously ? Long time ago i trade my 3 def pdef ws to 3% rpdt pdef ws cuz i hate def level 

Offline DoubleOseven

How much is a 132 LP genie is worth now days? Just curious since I have one and I got it for like 15k 2-3 years ago LOL.
I got 130 lp for 4k ec , 2013 

Offline DoubleOseven

You need "TRafalgar" to fix the economy 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
demand is high

Person A wants it
Person B-Z wants it too

with the demand as high as it is, if people listen to your great idea and just wait, no one ever gets it.. sellers know when their shit is in demand and will hold onto it until someone pays up

price goes up to reflect demand and ec supply

so the problem isn't whatsoever people willing to pay more

if Agatio believes people are paying too much, it's a simple matter of increasing the amount of ornas in the market and decreasing the cost of engraving belts/necks.. supply goes up to meet demand, demand goes down, price goes down as a result

econ 101
econ 10wrong lol you have 0 brain cells don't dare quote me

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm gonna lock it, since there is another thread about it in suggestion board.