Epic Perfect World

WTF ORNAMENT PRICES?

kitty stew

I block the downers that consciously overprice the items.
typical bernie voter wanting free shit

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
typical bernie voter wanting free shit
Hop off bruh. Bernie will be the one to legalize ganja in FL. 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
The prices is absoult ok. All got new ways to made very much ec.....

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Problem is the retards that are actually pay the ridiculously high prices, then other sellers don't want to miss out on the party of ripping some dumb idiot off and raise their own prices - just don't buy sh*t and prices will fall, will stop being so high eventually

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
fix price gm!!!!!!!

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
10K FOR AN ID STONE ? ? ?
saw a guy selling it for 20k last night , :normal-2:

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
ban the moronic pinoys with spam of fake c/o (seen some retard spam wc for 2h having c/o on a belt for 70k then struggling to sell for 30k after), nobody buys jack shit at extravagant prices, it's just the same item going over and over on pinoys' alts and fake bidding their own shit, only real solution is ban anyone  that flat out fake bids his item to increase value resulting in other retards like the first one to do the same, cut the snake's head not nibble on its tail
tbh, I agree with him, the fake bids are real and not only pinoys do that ijs.

For those who say, new comers blablabla, *** off mate.

Price are too high, for a newcomer why would you even tryhard farming for 1h pk a day ?
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
i didnt read any posts so pardon me if someone already said this.

There are 2 reasons why prices inflated and neither of them are pinoys overpricing stuff.

1. There are less people playing, thus less ST and therefor less rerolls so prices go up.
2. Most importantly, because nobody needs to spend any EC on gear anymore with PE system. Everyone is saving their EC for ornaments and so people have way more to spend and are willing to pay more to. Demand isnt met anymore and so prices inflate.

Trust me if it was just a bunch of pinoys overpricing stuff you wouldnt even notice it because of healthy competition between sellers.

Now stop crying and get used to it, if you make WS belts buyable for 8k ec that wont even help much. Its not the ornaments that are expensive its the engraves.
Lol i fak you

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Man 10k for an ID stone, good way to make ez money for donators.  :normal-45: :normal-45: :normal-45:

Offline muzaka

I do have a lot of ideas going on in my mind right now, I'm just not sure which of them are helpful, so I'm just gonna share to you guys.

1. Isn't it better if the pk mode in nightscream isle is turned off so that not only the new players who does not have end gear can farm but also make other people to farm and use the ec for engraves. As a result, overpriced ornaments will go down.
2. Remove unnecessary add ons in engrave.
3. Make an item that gives a fixed engrave in boutique and set the price to around 300 gold, this is only an item and does not include the ornament.
4. Add a npc where you can use other useful items or points like your prestige and influence or guild materials to engrave.
5. I saw on the guide that there's a trivia event but I have never seen one, this might help too I guess.

There's a lot more in my mind but I have a lot of things to do, so I might add more when I get back.

And also I joined this server because it's supposed to be a pvp server but why do higher ups make us farm more than pvp'ing? *sigh*

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
I do have a lot of ideas going on in my mind right now, I'm just not sure which of them are helpful, so I'm just gonna share to you guys.

1. Isn't it better if the pk mode in nightscream isle is turned off so that not only the new players who does not have end gear can farm but also make other people to farm and use the ec for engraves. As a result, overpriced ornaments will go down.
3. Make an item that gives a fixed engrave in boutique and set the price to around 300 gold, this is only an item and does not include the ornament.
4. Add a npc where you can use other useful items or points like your prestige and influence or guild materials to engrave.
5. I saw on the guide that there's a trivia event but I have never seen one, this might help too I guess.

mind = blown
Lol i fak you

Offline Danidv

• Old Player

There's a lot more in my mind but I have a lot of things to do, so I might add more when I get back.

And also I joined this server because it's supposed to be a pvp server but why do higher ups make us farm more than pvp'ing? *sigh*
1. The entire point of nightscream isle is to get more EC than Shrine of the Ancestors, but having the risk of losing it all. It's also about the only place that's guaranteed to always have PK.
2. What's the point of engraves if it was so easy to get the ones you wanted. If this went through, might as well go full EPW equality and put +4 Atk. Lv. and +4 Def. Lv. in some exchange forges for the clean one versions.
3. Considering you get 5-10 gold each day with no issue, that'd be way too low, and honestly, the idea in general doesn't fit in EPW.
4. This idea in it's fundamental ("other useful items or points to engrave") actually sounds like a good one. Rings aren't an issue but belts and necklaces are incredibly costly to even try rolling, so this is a good alternative to lowering any of the costs for the current neck/belt engraving.
5. There is indeed a Trivia event and it gives awful rewards. You sit around for 5-10 minutes for... 20-50 EC worth of stuff? Not counting in how boring it is as well as the questions themselves, you could get the same in Nightscream Isle or Shrine of the Ancestors in the same amount of time, and that's a lot more engaging. Think about it. Farming - PvE - being more engaging than an event.

"And also I joined this server because it's supposed to be a pvp server but why do higher ups make us farm more than pvp'ing? *sigh*"
The idea in itself was good but eventually the players surpassed it. The idea was having a decent quality, decently priced gear set that could still compete with average R8, but the thing is that average R8 has increased throughout the players.
Take sins as the prime example. 2 years ago when I left, the norm was full dragon, while the odd sin had x2 int wrists and it was uncommon (not rare, just uncommon) to find oneor achieve it yourself. Now, that is the norm. x2 int wrists became x3 int, and only dragon sins you'll ever see are for PvE because of how cost effective it is.

Honestly, i'd like some challenge to be put back into PvE. If we have to PvE, and this is a fact, if you want good gear you'll spend a hell of a long time farming, as you should, at least make it with minimal challenge for good rewards.
The other day Periphery rounded up a squad, which included me, to do UCH (Undercurrent Hall). Thing, no one does these for a reason. It gives decent rewards for a lot of "work", which in itself is just memorizing where and what you have to do; but the actual act of it is so easy it's a bit boring, and UCH in specific can only be done once a day so it doesn't feel like it's worth doing considering the rewards.
The "challenge" nowadays in PvE consists of how fast you can kill a boss or finish an instance, not the actual act of being able to kill said boss or finish said instance.
Say what you will, but when you all finally got Lv.100 on PWI, how did it make you feel, despite the tireless hours of grinding frost? Or your first Lv.100 weapon? Or leaving all the non-100+ gear behind?
Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 11:15 am by Danidv

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
Setting NC sz zone would only just allow bot farmers. People would get EC easily and ornas prices would just go even higher .. :'(
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

PURGATORY

4. Add a npc where you can use other useful items or points like  prestige and influence or guild materials to engrave.
Beyond idiotic, this would devalue the rarest of ornaments on which players have spent a myriad of ec, donated or whatever to obtain them. I myself engraved r8 +4atk ring with the former system when even LESS supply tokens were obtainable daily lmfao.
What would you think would happen to the economy anyway with all the ec circulating around when all of sudden end-game ornaments were just one forge reroll away

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1

What drugs you on