Epic Perfect World

WTF ORNAMENT PRICES?

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
For sure it helped those who wanted one for alts and didnt wanna pay outrageous prices
Only way to stop this is to add WWI/cogs at npc for 70 ec each
80x70 = 5600 ec
+ mats = around 7k ec/belt(as it should be)
2.4k + mats = approx 4k for neck
this will still make the clean cubes+warsongs to be sold for lower price but pinoys are pinoys.they will try to overprice the stat.as long there are people who buy at outrageous prices,there will be people who will be selling at these prices.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Kinda dont see problem with this overprice stuff
1) new players cant afford buy ws or cube. Dont metter its 8k or 20k. They will normaly farm it.
2) old players have to many ec and no place where spend it. Befor it was r8, where could put in ec and get better stats, now its pe and they have alreay stats what they want
3) prices cant go all time up. They will fall down, coz evryone who wana rare belt/neck and can afford pay 200k get it and in market show up more and more rare belts/necks.

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Kinda dont see problem with this overprice stuff
1) new players cant afford buy ws or cube. Dont metter its 8k or 20k. They will normaly farm it.
2) old players have to many ec and no place where spend it. Befor it was r8, where could put in ec and get better stats, now its pe and they have alreay stats what they want
3) prices cant go all time up. They will fall down, coz evryone who wana rare belt/neck and can afford pay 200k get it and in market show up more and more rare belts/necks.
Yeaa! New generation rare stats will be wood damage reduction 3 and earth .  :police: :police: :police:
Dislike these new guilds

kitty stew

last time I checked damas cost 90 ec each to make where the hell are you trading them in at???
3 damas are 90. 1 dama is 30.
Same place you're looking, they're just two separate rows (one above, one below).
aaaand they left

***ing lol'd

In order to stop prices going up u need to set a cap
The 30st cap is good but not every1 uses st to make them
For sure it helped those who wanted one for alts and didnt wanna pay outrageous prices
Only way to stop this is to add WWI/cogs at npc for 70 ec each
80x70 = 5600 ec
+ mats = around 7k ec/belt(as it should be)
2.4k + mats = approx 4k for neck
And prices are back down
But then ppl will sell them for lower
As much as id love this to happen idk if it will
I like this idea but then again why would they sell a belt/neck with decent or rare stats for lower than now? Clean ones would sure cost less and it would be also worth it to make one on your own. But I doubt this new way to craft would stop them selling their shit overpriced and many people including myself have terrible luck at engraving..

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Prices for ornas would be lower when one will be able to engrave with PE. Now lack of farmers (ST=engrave ability) make those ridiculous prices.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
if you pay attention to wc, she milks thiru (and is best sin)
i agree :police: :normal-2:

PURGATORY

Prices for ornas would be lower when one will be able to engrave with PE. Now lack of farmers (ST=engrave ability) make those ridiculous prices.
You can already obtain 70 st a day (harbinger of spring+stones of madness+BH1) with an inexistent effort, do that on your all toons, say, 10 toons you have 4,9k st in a week

I do not care about not being able to account stash your st, also do not mention r8 ring engraving here since your comment was about ornament economy and r8 is of course bound 

kitty stew

You can already obtain 70 st a day (harbinger of spring+stones of madness+BH1) with an inexistent effort, do that on your all toons, say, 10 toons you have 4,9k st in a week I do not care about not being able to account stash your st, also do not mention r8 ring engraving here since your comment was about ornament economy and r8 is of course bound
you gave that post a response :(

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
You can already obtain 70 st a day (harbinger of spring+stones of madness+BH1) with an inexistent effort, do that on your all toons, say, 10 toons you have 4,9k st in a week

I do not care about not being able to account stash your st, also do not mention r8 ring engraving here since your comment was about ornament economy and r8 is of course bound
Doing that on, lets say, 10 toons = farming?
And we talk about lack of farmers

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
ban the moronic pinoys with spam of fake c/o (seen some retard spam wc for 2h having c/o on a belt for 70k then struggling to sell for 30k after), nobody buys jack shit at extravagant prices, it's just the same item going over and over on pinoys' alts and fake bidding their own shit, only real solution is ban anyone  that flat out fake bids his item to increase value resulting in other retards like the first one to do the same, cut the snake's head not nibble on its tail
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Allucery

• Characters: Allucery
the world scares me.. with those prices

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Easiest solution? Dont buy overpriced goods thats the only way :) go farm the mats dont be a lazy ddog :)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Its 25-28 ec to be exact :)

No need to ban pinoys, im a pinoy and i dont sell over price items -_-
It was sarcasm/a joke.

aaaand they left

***ing lol'd
wot?

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
I block the downers that consciously overprice the items.