Epic Perfect World

Sin gm please

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Let's throw in a 0.15 bonus to sin R8R bonus too. 5.0 with GoF int would balance shit out

I really wish people understood that sins and ea's are not meant to be hella tanky and then dish out a ridiculous amount of damage

There was a reason that they lost +5 attack levels in the first place.
you sound like BAQWOLF - Barb's are not supposed to APS 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :normal-1: can you give sage sins demon 3spark pls.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
you sound like BAQWOLF - Barb's are not supposed to APS
Cept he's right. Sins are DDs, not tanks.

Jacck

Arcanes arent hard to kill apart of mages full rpdt and 3x phy res wrist
But
Wb/seek/wr in pdef sht get hit 700
Eas buffed 2-3k dmg tops
Which kinda kills point of class
Atm if u want a high dd u rather get ea and ask it to spam macros lol

ur a srs traumatized, i can log any class on this server even the ones i have never played with a decent def set and ppls will struggle to kill me, but once again thats not the point the threat it self its about their damage, i wrote above the reason i mentioned their def lvls, either way i am not here to argue
alright Agatio   Boost Sins because i said  these people says they hit 700 on BM , barb and Seeker
seeker yes i agree with stupid 140 + DEF lvl but wait barb and BM with 90 DEF lvl too ?? 
maybe you need to get a GoF int dagger fire pills nd use the ice dmg buff skill  and try then come tell me if you don't hit 10k 3 sparked lon aps
EA's DMG is just too high specially on Insta 96%  they cast like 3-4 skills every sec and they doing 15k-20k Critc each hit 
however if you gonna QQ about EA and wizz and other class DEF ... don't you see sins runing around on DEF and tanking 1 party ??
don't you see a scripting sin takes 2k Critc  4k Zerk Critc from a DPH barb ??
sins dmg is just fine  the only thing that need nerf is the stupid script ,.. the stupid DEF on all classes  and maybe remove the -ct Blessing and Magic rings from EA insta casting EA is way OP than inst cast wizz  ( with the stupid Genie spark)  wizz on DEF is tanky as hell too
if you gonna need to buff sins DMG maybe you consider buffing the BM trash dmg and give them a R8 Fists with GoF and int  and R8 top with x3 ct just like sins  go make WRs vs Sins 1v1 and i assure you 99% sin advantage 

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Yes please give sin +5 attack back if u aren't going to nerf wb/seek pdef

^              

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Yes please give sin +5 attack back if u aren't going to nerf wb/seek pdef
1) You aren't scripting. If you were a scripter you wouldn't lose nearly as many times as you do versus me in DPH.
2) Barbs did get nerfed. We lost PDEF, PATK, and defense levels. 
Once you start scripting and seeing your classes true potential you wouldn't be complaining, not sure why Seby complains about sin.. He doesn't even play it, let alone 1v1.

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
I thought this was a thread asking for a sin gm.
Same. (morningafter)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
1) You aren't scripting. If you were a scripter you wouldn't lose nearly as many times as you do versus me in DPH.
2) Barbs did get nerfed. We lost PDEF, PATK, and defense levels.
Once you start scripting and seeing your classes true potential you wouldn't be complaining, not sure why Seby complains about sin.. He doesn't even play it, let alone 1v1.
Dont play coz i hit def camp seek/wb 700dmg bro

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
^^^ :normal-6:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I hit seeker 700dmg too, you don't see QQing about it.. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I hit seeker 700dmg too, you don't see QQing about it..
Ha ha ha
Video + thread 
Ha ha ha...

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I legit thought this was a thread asking for a sin GM before I opened it lmfao 

Offline Shadow_Fire

• MAKE EPW GREAT AGAIN
  • Characters: Shadow_Fire
  • Faction: Nefarious Leader
+1  Compared to other DDs, Sin damage over time is laughable atm. This is exemplified versus HA classes, especially in def camp. (inb4 hurr durr wood/fire pill, go demon to 3 spark, git gud)

Buff Condensed Thorn and return the +5 atk levels to the R8R stat set.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
so like today i used full runes n sht right, went nw for sin and i dealt 1.4k(normal) damage on a wiz with 132attack gof, all he had was bm buff(no cleric)
2.6k crit then 5k gof, while def barbs taking more damage lol?
jopaer/Mercenary