Epic Perfect World

Sin gm please

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
which class in full def with 3 sage spark cant tank several ppl for 1-2 seconds? tell me
Never said it was 3 sec it was at least till his tidal went off +ad + pill almost made it to tidal again
Anywasy i think everyone should get buffed sir agation too much dmg nowadays ^^

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
lol yeah i've seen a sin tanking 5 ppl just by 3sparking/running around i think they should at least tank 10 buff sir agation
i am pretty sure ive seen an ea tanking 3squads by ,,running around'' and psys tanking 1 squad  by just sitting in 1 spot, tbh i cant think of 1 single class which cant tank a high amount of ppls especially now days with high amount of def but thats not the point, sins are meant to hit hard, atm their damage sucks more then u on psy, i meantioned def above just because i think its unfair how even ea's can have a higher amount of def then sins, while sins lost so much in the past months for clueless reasons 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Nah def is just fine 100def lvls easily
Dmg in some classes is sht thats all

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i am pretty sure ive seen an ea tanking 3squads by ,,running around'' and psys tanking 1 squad  by just sitting in 1 spot, tbh i cant think of 1 single class which cant tank a high amount of ppls especially now days with high amount of def but thats not the point, sins are meant to hit hard, atm their damage sucks more then u on psy, i meantioned def above just because i think its unfair how even ea's can have a higher amount of def then sins, while sins lost so much in the past months for clueless reasons
i bet even if i log now after 5 months of not playing you will still struggle to kill me because you simply suck on even more than on ea i believe

Offline Nea

• Game Master
i bet even if i log now after 5 months of not playing you will still struggle to kill me because you simply suck on even more than on ea i believe
Give fobad custom eq sir agation he is disabled
Arcanes arent hard to kill apart of mages full rpdt and 3x phy res wrist
But
Wb/seek/wr in pdef sht get hit 700
Eas buffed 2-3k dmg tops
Which kinda kills point of class
Atm if u want a high dd u rather get ea and ask it to spam macros lol

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
give sins back 5atk lvl and 5 def lvl

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Arcanes arent hard to kill apart of mages full rpdt and 3x phy res wrist
But
Wb/seek/wr in pdef sht get hit 700
Eas buffed 2-3k dmg tops
Which kinda kills point of class
Atm if u want a high dd u rather get ea and ask it to spam macros lol
Well i think again the problem is  with scripting and def gear
I think the onlty possible way to do some dmg on full def target is either with insta or almost insta archer-mages not sure tho since i dont really play anymore
My previous posts were obviously troll posts

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
Give fobad custom eq sir agation he is disabled
ur a srs traumatized, i can log any class on this server even the ones i have never played with a decent def set and ppls will struggle to kill me, but once again thats not the point the threat it self its about their damage, i wrote above the reason i mentioned their def lvls, either way i am not here to argue

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
ur a srs traumatized, i can log any class on this server even the ones i have never played with a decent def set and ppls will struggle to kill me, but once again thats not the point the threat it self its about their damage, i wrote above the reason i mentioned their def lvls, either way i am not here to argue
you are the one that went personal while i dint even addressed to you( i only address to ppl that have knowledge of pk like seby)so who's the traumatized one ;)

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
stay on topic boys, dun want it locked

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
you are the one that went personal while i dint even addressed to you( i only address to ppl that have knowledge of pk like seby)so who's the traumatized one ;)
i was the only one the mention their def lvls and u post it right after, but ok ur right 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Well i think again the problem is  with scripting and def gear
I think the onlty possible way to do some dmg on full def target is either with insta or almost insta archer-mages not sure tho since i dont really play anymore
My previous posts were obviously troll posts
I do agree
The main problem is the scripting
But even without script the idea of something sitting afk taking 700 dmg from a 3sparked High dd makes it funny
Sin out of all other classes is supposed to hit alot 
Same goes for eas and mages
Mages and eas do hit alot
Sins hit alot just in ds neck full dd armor self buffed psy black voodoo/ 3pcs magic ea ...
Like yea
I dont ask for an outrageous boost
Just looking for a setup or 5atk lvls more or some way to decrease possibility to reach outrageous defence
Id not mind if some classes would take more than 700dmg
But they dont 
And im not joking
I just tested with Elitism
Critic average is 1.3k dmg
?...
Like thats what critics hit for lmao
In ea.
Ea...
Seekers /wbs just laugh at phy dmg

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
I do agree
The main problem is the scripting
But even without script the idea of something sitting afk taking 700 dmg from a 3sparked High dd makes it funny
Sin out of all other classes is supposed to hit alot
Same goes for eas and mages
Mages and eas do hit alot
Sins hit alot just in ds neck full dd armor self buffed psy black voodoo/ 3pcs magic ea ...
Like yea
I dont ask for an outrageous boost
Just looking for a setup or 5atk lvls more or some way to decrease possibility to reach outrageous defence
Id not mind if some classes would take more than 700dmg
But they dont
And im not joking
I just tested with Elitism
Critic average is 1.3k dmg
?...
Like thats what critics hit for lmao
In ea.
Ea...
Seekers /wbs just laugh at phy dmg
+1 Brother its sad really,  sin was meant to be OP in 1 v 1 because of how expensive it is to gear and the skill set it has, but everyone QQed because everyone wanted their class to be able to 1 v 1 lol, and because of the QQ sins got nerfed 3-4 times in the past year which resulted in them being sht. What's the point of having the most expensive class in game if u can't damage barb/seek.  

Offline Supermean

+1 Brother its sad really,  sin was meant to be OP in 1 v 1 because of how expensive it is to gear and the skill set it has, but everyone QQed because everyone wanted their class to be able to 1 v 1 lol, and because of the QQ sins got nerfed 3-4 times in the past year which resulted in them being sht. What's the point of having the most expensive class in game if u can't damage barb/seek.  
Most expensive?  :'( And sins dont need boost but some classes need nerf on def.

Offline ジーイ

WTB DS pdef 2ATK - 10-11dex pm Demonaa