Epic Perfect World

List of items unbound by unbinding?

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
https://panel.epicpw.com/unbind.php
Can we get a detailed list? And a way to submit items for unbind?

Like Dragon armor/weapons? Holiday weapons? 140/145 weps?

And if some are added can others be added?

If not what's the problem/conflict with adding the list/more items?

Thank you.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's made that way so you won't bind your r8r or Supreme Robe to make it tradeable. The list is already quite long, I don't really want to copy paste it here, because it's by item IDs, not names.
But if you want to add particular item on the list, just post which one and I will add it, np.

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
Well All Dragon weaps, 145 and 140 (or at least frantic sun dags)

dragon armor

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
isnt that armor like 100 ec per piece? lol

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
isnt that armor like 100 ec per piece? lol
So are dragon necklaces and belts, and you can already unbind them. Your point?

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
So are dragon necklaces and belts, and you can already unbind them. Your point?
That its a waste of agas time, dragon neck/belts included.

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
That its a waste of agas time, dragon neck/belts included.
He just literally said he would add it "np". He himself doesn't consider it a waste of his time.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
He just literally said he would add it "np". He himself doesn't consider it a waste of his time.
Ok, no problem. Let me join in as well. Please add 110 starter gear to the list, wooden wands too. Can you please add lvl 140 gear as well, and also can we please unbind r8 rings!?

I would appreciate it if we could unbind lvl 95 lunar weapons....and um, hh 90 green gear too. Now im going to go bind all this useless as fck gear repeatably and just keep asking aga to unbind them, sound good? Sound np?

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Ok, no problem. Let me join in as well. Please add 110 starter gear to the list, wooden wands too. Can you please add lvl 140 gear as well, and also can we please unbind r8 rings!?

I would appreciate it if we could unbind lvl 95 lunar weapons....and um, hh 90 green gear too. Now im going to go bind all this useless as fck gear repeatably and just keep asking aga to unbind them, sound good? Sound np?
Well, now you're the one in particular making it a bad experience for him. I'm sure he wise enough to ignore those idiotic request. I mean really dude.... lv110 starter gear? Good troll. You're acting as if every suggestion/request made, he deeply takes them into consideration and implements them afterward.

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
Ok, no problem. Let me join in as well. Please add 110 starter gear to the list, wooden wands too. Can you please add lvl 140 gear as well, and also can we please unbind r8 rings!? I would appreciate it if we could unbind lvl 95 lunar weapons....and um, hh 90 green gear too. Now im going to go bind all this useless as fck gear repeatably and just keep asking aga to unbind them, sound good? Sound np?

You do realize he only has to add it to the list once, then never bother with it again right?

It's an automated unbinding system....once it's on the list he never has to deal with it again.