Epic Perfect World

Ea's Do not need a nerf - They are fine

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
u remember brother yang, i said this ages ago man, the atk of sins is ***ed that is why the yin quit
you suck like Insanity sorry + im better 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Yah chill bro, i use full rpd/pdef armor and ornaments for tanking mages as well, just incase bt hits me or they are secretly a str mage with gof dual axes.
man let's face it, ea's are not getting nerfed, with the video or without the video

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
man let's face it, ea's are not getting nerfed, with the video or without the video
this nikka paying agatio look at that confidence 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Demon has always been worse for 1vs1, theyre mass chars, and theyre not weak in mass, need me to link you one of your own videos? lol.

I didnt talk any shit, just recapped what you did in your video. If that offended you, welll...

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
And before you complain its so unfair demon ea is less useful 1v1 than sage, remember how long I was a sage mage loooool.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Demon has always been worse for 1vs1, theyre mass chars, and theyre not weak in mass, need me to link you one of your own videos? lol.

I didnt talk any shit, just recapped what you did in your video. If that offended you, welll...
If you are referring to the 1v1 with 1337, at that time, his def legit sucked ass (didnt script no where near as much as me) - Prior to me getting those gear's I was floored by him many times simply because I couldn't out damage his heals, not just me, other ea's who had good gear and are pretty decent at 1v1's too, geo for example - video on 1337's Chanel somewhere.

This my video - At this time I have 106 atk lv's

Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 09:11 pm by S o o c h i

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Wat... Did you.... quote the wrong person? Who said anything about anything you just said? o.O

Regardless, back in the day when dinosaurs roamed the earth a good mage who retired eons ago outhealed ea sometimes...riviting stuff, go on.

Hey, can I log ur ea? A mage challenged me to a 1vs1 but my pdef ornaments and rpd stats on my ea arent good enough to beat him.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Wat... Did you.... quote the wrong person? Who said anything about anything you just said? o.O

Regardless, back in the day when dinosaurs roamed the earth a good mage who retired eons ago outhealed ea sometimes...riviting stuff, go on.

Hey, can I log ur ea? A mage challenged me to a 1vs1 but my pdef ornaments and rpd stats on my ea arent good enough to beat him.
like I said, not going to continue this argument, fact is ea's wont be nerfed, their damage isnt off the roof and their defense (might be a little high) but hey I'm down for reducing 10def lv's and adding them as atk lv, easier kills for me, I'm pretty good at running away 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants

also watch the video, in that 1v1 I was using as much mdef gear I had was sage and had wings of grace on and he was hitting me:

in def gear :

manages a 16k crit

again in def gear: 16+10k - His atk gear can be a lot better too - FMP deals a lot more damage to me in def gear than he ever did 
https://youtu.be/p9SkeSOuFBg?t=529
Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 09:22 pm by S o o c h i

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Ok bro, I believe you. But can I please log your ea? Some mentalista just owned me with my mdef ornaments and rmd armor on. And I need your boss rpd armor and ornaments to tank his damage and defeat him.

Like in ur video.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Ok bro, I believe you. But can I please log your ea? Some mentalista just owned me with my mdef ornaments and rmd armor on. And I need your boss rpd armor and ornaments to tank his damage and defeat him.

Like in ur video.
ok i'm done, tried to reason with you, aint working...so talk to me when you can be unbiased and see straight and not act like a fking 10yr old throwing a tantrum cuz he didnt get what he wanted...

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Is that a no? Please bro....need more pdef to tank this psy.... I beg u

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
this nikka paying agatio look at that confidence
:)) i know 1 of them is controlling agatito
the 1$ question is "who"

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
hurr durr using demon ea as a comparison to sage ea DPH damage

hurrrrrrrrrr of course your damage is going to be crap nice video man + fixed charm position LMFAE

so you people actually dont understand that charging take aim itself is a diff bar than when the skill is clicked fast enough to be instant? like i legis just checked this form my computer to actually see the SS and this is why nigas mad abouut? LMFAO everyone is scary right now...dont be scary fam thats crazy.
Recent video.

Offline 3

• Old Player
In this thread: all these tryhard scripting trash&dead salty kids that got 18-0'd by me and Erecho. Stay mad scrubs.