Epic Perfect World

Nerf Barbarians

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Exactly. This is a perfect representation of the elf race... Deflight us and we lose all meaning, we are but mere cavemen who've never used our feet. Nerf it...
ok if a barb uses cornered beast on you to ground you its OP and needs nerf but if a veno uses this birdform sh!t to ground you its ok right?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
ok if a barb uses cornered beast on you to ground you its OP and needs nerf but if a veno uses this birdform sh!t to ground you its ok right?
Yes, because I turn into a bird. Therefore I belong on the ground, not in the air. But once the bird is off, I go to my natural habitat.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Yes, because I turn into a bird. Therefore I belong on the ground, not in the air. But once the bird is off, I go to my natural habitat.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OmegaRa

It's amazing. I didn't know Cornered Beast could force opponents into the ground. I learned something new about Barbarians today.

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
It's amazing. I didn't know Cornered Beast could force opponents into the ground. I learned something new about Barbarians today.
fudge.

Their roar when they cast Cornered Beast makes our wings shrivel up, man... ): Too OP, nerf all these deflight skills, GN, too overpowered.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Yes. Giant animals appearing is very scary to an elf. We fall to the ground in fright and run away.  ???

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar

:normal-19: i meant berserkers wrath ofc.... i blame my headache
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hahahahahahahahahaha inventor of Werebeast doesn't even know what his skills do sit down buddy.

PS nerf MG n EA they broken as hell d00d

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
Yes. Giant animals appearing is very scary to an elf. We fall to the ground in fright and run away.  ???
Run? We don't know how to run... We've never used our feet... Our wings are our movement. They are our everything. ####Nerf
Aight I'm done, fudge. 
OT: Idc, only thing barbs have that annoy me is knockdown.

OmegaRa

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Only thing barb need is change of appearance, I mean, look at them, they are scary af, and that Tiger form, meh, it's not cute at all. Barbs deserve to look beautiful too. Maybe add a cuter version of Barbarians.

Offline Azlyn

• Faction: Tyrants
el o el

Damn.. I didn't make the list :normal-12:
Wb do need nerf, but pls don't nerf us its fun 1 hitting people in 1v1s and pk :normal-1:

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
hello. 
i think barbs are very strong class .
but in this server they are 2 much op. i think we need 2 balance this thing. bcuz its not good when all people in other classes do their best to get awesome stuffs and  even one normal barb player have more chance 2 beat em it makes them sad and mad.
i have one awesome barb  aps  +3 int on arm armor but i dont like playing it.
so when it be fair people are happy :)
ty. Elyar.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]