Epic Perfect World

Skills

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
A quick search online brings them up, but honestly, i doubt it's a skill sender. If it is, it's a very bad one. Most the Russian ones people used send 10+ skills at once, making for easy heiro. Works best on clerics. Send full buffs + every heal all at once.  :police:
Time to have fun.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Trying to get the best player, Hakili banned, keep trying kiddos

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
This.
You are literally retarded. Nice try-harding to make up for your stupidly easy loss. Dumbass.
so defensive and rude out of nowhere lmfao, we didnt even start it if u see in my previous comment first spoiler ull see its someone whos in not in any of our 2 guilds ( my guess its PiS) and its long before dt too lmao
Except she sat there and watched an entire 14 minute video trying to find something to get Chill banned with after losing DT?
Get over yourselves.
read my post no1s trying to get anyone banned, if we start getting each other banned for everything server would die out that way, forbid it or share it to everyone since its clearly unfair advantage, its also 1 guy who has it in an entire faction(tyrants), 1 in apo(burdet), 1 in AE or OC or what ever guild hes in (Toby played by stajson/zhake or whoever) do u think it can change an outcome of a mass pk or a dt lol...

Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 12:56 pm by Maxy

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Trying to get the best player, Hakili banned, keep trying kiddos
I already said this, I have never mentioned a "ban" your own members said "ban" it was not me. But just to make it clear: I personally am not looking to get anybody banned.
Who said anything about banning anyone?
Just this tbh: make it fair.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
I already said this, I have never mentioned a "ban" your own members said "ban" it was not me. But just to make it clear: I personally am not looking to get anybody banned.
ok, go watch video again and try find me where i cant 2 skills at the same time (take aim is 1 skill btw, since it is a charged skill it has 2cast bars) - saying this is casting 2skills at the same time is like trying to find the smallest reason to call me out lmao - I use a razor macro to cast it by having it in a skill macro.

it's just a sorry excuse that you say I use skillsender when you all watch stajson's video and know that a skillsender keeps cast bar up while mile drops after every skill 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ok, go watch video again and try find me where i cant 2 skills at the same time (take aim is 1 skill btw, since it is a charged skill it has 2cast bars) - saying this is casting 2skills at the same time is like trying to find the smallest reason to call me out lmao - I use a razor macro to cast it by having it in a skill macro.

it's just a sorry excuse that you say I use skillsender when you all watch stajson's video and know that a skillsender keeps cast bar up while mile drops after every skill
its not take aim x2 its take aim quickshot/or

any other skill after take aim like the someone who made previous thread said, its 0 delay wat skillsender does u are literally casting take aim and casting skill right after while its charging lol in game it looks like 2 skills came out in the same time, its skillsender, i use razer macro too it does help cast skills faster and good for no effort mass pk but its not even close to that
Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:38 pm by Maxy

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
ok, go watch video again and try find me where i cant 2 skills at the same time (take aim is 1 skill btw, since it is a charged skill it has 2cast bars) - saying this is casting 2skills at the same time is like trying to find the samllest reason to call me out lmao - I use a razor macro to cast it by having it in a skill macro.
It's not 2 skills at the same time, there is no delay between take aim and any other skill after, and you did not find the perfect person to tell "I am using Razor macro" because I am using Razor Macro via RZSynapse also and it never happens.

OmegaRa

Hello - I lagged behind on replying due to the fact I have things going on.
so defensive and rude out of nowhere lmfao, we didnt even start it if u see in my previous comment first spoiler ull see its someone whos in not in any of our 2 guilds ( my guess its PiS) and its long before dt too lmaoread my post no1s trying to get anyone banned, if we start getting each other banned for everything server would die out that way, forbid it or share it to everyone since its clearly unfair advantage

You and Atlantic may not have started the "Being defensive and rude out of nowhere" part...

doesn't matter anyway indians are always below us in skills need all the advantage they can get lmfao
we all know you are retarded , no need to prove it twice , it's obviously a skillsender but you wouldn't know anything that requires over 50 IQ to comprehend since I heard you give away GM info to randoms :normal-2: :normal-14:
LMFAO busted
But your members did.

It's alright though, I won't focus much on paying attention to children, since it's not your fault they probably act as prematurely as they ejaculate.

All kidding aside, I would like to thank Eskimo for backing me up on my UI claim. If you won't take it from me for whatever reason you may dislike me for, take it from her as a good UI Editor.

Furthermore, Atlantic, I realize you did not make any claims of bans, or ban desire, but the way you and the rest of your peers were deducing over the content of the screenshot was aggressively suggestive, hence our belief that you inherently did want something done about this.

I would like to bring up a quote by Poetry
Most the Russian ones people used send 10+ skills at once, making for easy heiro. Works best on clerics. Send full buffs + every heal all at once.
You can also look at the cool downs and notice they are not simultaneously reset.

Regardless, I want to let know that I am not defending anybody. I am simply making an observation over what clearly is being misconceived as devious. I commend you for bringing it up, and also appreciate those of you who took the time to actually read and comprehend different points of view.

Once again sorry for the late reply.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
believe what you want :) 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you must be retarded ( like the ones above me lmfao) to believe it's a UI glitch when a skill casts while take aim is charging, remember tyrants not everyone is as stupid as you (it's razer macro btw)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
If anyone still has doubts, (not picking a side, just saying facts), I could try dig out the old video of the skill sender and how much different it looks.  :)

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
you must be retarded ( like the ones above me lmfao) to believe it's a UI glitch when a skill casts while take aim is charging, remember tyrants not everyone is as stupid as you (it's razer macro btw)
you think low tier players knows how a skill works, don't bother with dogs

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you think low tier players knows how a skill works, don't bother with dogs
yep wasting time arguing with shoe lickers
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
yep wasting time arguing with shoe lickers
yeap ++ can't expect these tier 10 ea's to know anything when they had no idea about this  http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=29560.msg412540#msg412540
Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:00 pm by Swane