• Faction: Tyrants
video edit i think
Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 11:18 am by Soochii

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
doesn't matter anyway indians are always below us in skills need all the advantage they can get lmfao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
it's a video edit sorry 

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
can u please remove scripts and ban every ***ing moron who are good at editing stuff to abuse the client
i am tired of this shiit i miss when the players was playing the game not a fcking bots 

OmegaRa

Oh so you have this also? share? Where did you get it? Is it really just the UI? makes no difference to the actual game?
It's what I just said. Skill bars can be replicated on UIs, either by mistake or by choice (in which case this looks like a mistake when whoever worked on his UI must have been messing around with files) with cusomizations. It's probably located around the same area where the actual skillbar codes are located.
Sigh.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
we all know you are retarded , no need to prove it twice , it's obviously a skillsender but you wouldn't know anything that requires over 50 IQ to comprehend since I heard you give away GM info to randoms :normal-2: :normal-14:
If it was the "UI" it would do it to all the skills, it's not a "video edit" ...let's be honest, it's not razor, it's a "skillsender".
Share Chill, let's go ... put it out there.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
take aim is 1 skill, when it charges up it has the bar on the bottom, when it fires it has the bar on the top....you found a frame in the video where the charge overlaps to the fire....and claim that i am casting 2 skills at once lmao 

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
take aim is 1 skill, when it charges up it has the bar on the bottom, when it fires it has the bar on the top....you found a frame in the video where the charge overlaps to the fire....and claim that i am casting 2 skills at once lmao
Ok ok.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
can u please remove scripts and ban every ***ing moron who are good at editing stuff to abuse the client
i am tired of this shiit i miss when the players was playing the game not a fcking bots
so so much this!
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
why is it that when 1 skill in my video overlaps because it's sped up...but no thread was created when stajson posted video of him clearly using a skillsender where his skillbar doesnt drop...? I think this is clearly a guild hate thread simply cuz i am in tyrants 

OmegaRa

If it was the "UI" it would do it to all the skills, it's not a "video edit" ...let's be honest, it's not razor, it's a "skillsender".
Share Chill, let's go ... put it out there.
Like I said before, Atlantic. It can be a UI mistake as well. Once again, my UI does it as well, I worked on it on my own messing with the stuff and shit happens,  doesn't mean there's any cheating being done.
Why are people hoarding a thread over what is clearly not even a problem?
Is there really a need to open up an entire thread over something so simple?

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Like I said before, Atlantic. It can either be a UI mistake as well. Once again, my UI does it as well, I worked on it on my own messing with the stuff and shit happens,  doesn't mean there's any cheating being done.
Why are people hoarding a thread over what is clearly not even a problem?
Is there really a need to open up an entire thread over something so simple?
no point explain stuff to them bro...people who are bad will always find an excuse to say better players are using something extra lmao 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
It's what I just said. Skill bars can be replicated on UIs, either by mistake or by choice (in which case this looks like a mistake when whoever worked on his UI must have been messing around with files) with cusomizations. It's probably located around the same area where the actual skillbar codes are located.
Sigh.
no1s justifing loss cuz of hacks lol, not difficult to win dt against 65 online and problems within the guild what we have to fix, as someone who opened our eyes in last thread he was using it even before the loss in dt
gr8 skillsender
it also doesnt have anything to do with the ui,
"Regardless, look at the video and not a single picture. Does it look like a double send? Because to me, it does not."
cuz u dont know what is even happening

"1. Even if it were some program ***ery, which I'm sure it is not, Agatio or any developer for that matter would have nothing to do about it,  simply because as stated before with scripts or Skillbots such as the spark one, it is impossible to keep track of such things "
its easy lol
"that is clearly just a UI mistake."
doesnt have anything to do with ui 100%
why is it that when 1 skill in my video overlaps because it's sped up...but no thread was created when stajson posted video of him clearly using a skillsender where his skillbar doesnt drop...? I think this is clearly a guild hate thread simply cuz i am in tyrants

Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:23 pm by Maxy

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
so the argument is that he does the skill twice?...or...
Recent video.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
so the argument is that he does the skill twice?...or...
The argument is virgin butthurt obviously